BY STILA

Stila's new mega-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick.  The break-through, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips, leaving the original matte color you love - but with a high-wattage, sparkle finish.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Glycerin, Pvp, Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Butylene Glycol, Ppg-26-buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Silica, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Pca, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Carmine.

• I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the money?2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?4 Answers
  • I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make y...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I enjoyed this product because of the long lasting time before having to reapply again. I feel every women would enjoy this fact." in 15 reviews
natoya p.
Knoxville, TN
If you are looking to add a sparkle to your matte lipstick this is the top coat of your dreams!!! Per Usual it comes in Stila's sleek tube with a brush on applicator but instead of the clear tube we are used to it's gold that fades so you see the color. So if you are a glitter girl go get it!!!
Rachel R.
Review for: Transcend more...
I had high hopes for this product because I love the idea of it and the color is beautiful however I found that it change the color of my lipstick underneath more than I had hoped and because of that I'm a little disappointed I was hoping it would add glitter and just a subtle hint of color but the color was a little more than I expected
Allison C.
Naples, FL
I'm obessed when it comes to glitter! It's buildable and a very beautiful outcome to any lip color! It's worth it for the price! It's long lasting once it's dry. I had my doubts at first but once I tried it, it proved me wrong. I would highly recommend others to try it out.
Rachel F.
Monroe Twp, NJ
this is a such a fun way to add some color and glitter to your look! A little goes a long way and it's very easy to apply! Very good value because you only need so little! It's a cute ad on the way you're going out or to draw something up
Kassandra T.
I love it! The formula is pretty watery and very easy to spill. Just don't knock it over! Super glittery and I absolutely love it! Goes on stop of any lip color and sparkles like crazy! I just hope they come out with a gold color!
Anagrecia G.
San Antonio, TX
This glitter top coat changed my whole life. I got it in a set and love it so so so much. It's nice to make your lips the center of attention. It dries well and stays on for a good amount of time. Must have !
Megan M.
Tempe, AZ
It is okay. Smells very weird, doesn't come with very much product for the price, and the glitter is even more drying than the liquid lipstick. I also felt the glitter came off pretty quickly. Overall not a huge fan.
Andrea B.
Twin Falls, ID
Review for: Ignite more...
This is so pretty for any color, it can be a nude or mauve or dark color and it will make it look beautiful, apply your favorit liquid lip stick let it dry and then add one coat of this and bammmm gorgoues sparkle lips
Elizabeth K.
Bowling Green, OH
Review for: Ignite more...
This gives my stila lipstick just a little bit of shine and glimmer to an otherwise matte formula. You can do just a little or build to a lot, which is nice. Definitely not for every day for me but is something I will pull out for special occasions.
Liz G.
Manchester, MD
Love this lip top coat, it adds such a nice shine to the lips. Not exactly the best everyday lip product but perfect for special occasions. This is my first time using this product. I don't think I would consider it to be very long lasting. Would defiantly recommend.
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Aracely A.
San Benito, TX
Ufff color just great for the summer...
Paola G.