BY STILA

A lip top coat that transforms the original matte color you love into a high-wattage, sparkle finish. This ultra-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick. Its innovative, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips to impart an original, matte finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the money?2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?3 Answers
  • I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make y...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Amazing lip gloss ,,i love it,You need to try Unlike other long-wearing formulas, Stay All Day® Vinyl Lip Gloss won't dry out lips thanks to the infusion of nourishing and moisturizing ingredients including ...
Savannah C.
Monroe, GA
Review for: Transcend
Oh my god. I literally just bought this product and I am obsessed. I have searched far and wide for a lip product that was glittery, a stain, and matte. And I finally found one with this product. Definitely recommend
Allison G.
Nanuet, NY
Review for: Ignite
I picked this up in one of their 2016 holiday sets and I love the effect you get when this is layered over the other colors. It doesn't dry down all the way, but that's the only downside I have noticed.
Olivia K.
Annandale On Hudson, NY
I don't think this product is even necessary for the thing it tries to achieve. There are better ways to have a sparkly lip look than applying this patchy lip gloss, that doesn't even last very long. I would not recommend to others!
Brittney S.
Review for: Transcend, Ignite
Liked putting this on top of my lip paint. Just be aware if it's not upright in your bag or makeup box the oil will leak out and dry out and be a big waste. Wish the seal on my tubes were better.
Mynt C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What a great product!! All those beautiful matte lip colours you may have...this will add sparkle and shine to it without fading. I love this product and it does not dry out your lips!
La W.
Dallas
It's a very wonderful product I will recommend everyone to use. I personally love using this item it's just amazing. I love the shine the volume of the lip product and the results are just outstanding. I would definitely buy this item a thousand times.
Marie S.
I love the glitterati top coat! It's ready you apply and doesn't flake or rub off easily. The top coat dries quickly but doesn't leave your lips feeling dry. I would buy this again.
Susy B.
Chicago , IL
This top coat is a pretty good idea it def makes a difference ones you put it on top of a lipstick if you like glitter it does wear off after eating or drinking but I do like it on the lips to give it a little xtra.
Sarah J.
Centreville, VA
Hands down this top coat is my favorite way to liven up any liquid lip color. It looks gold in the container but on my lips it's a very light gold, almost silver. Eye catching and very pretty. Highly recommended.
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Ashantay T.
Alexandria, VA
Does this product go on smooth?.. how long is the wear?
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Paola G.