BY STILA

Stila's new mega-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick.  The break-through, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips, leaving the original matte color you love - but with a high-wattage, sparkle finish.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Glycerin, Pvp, Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Butylene Glycol, Ppg-26-buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Silica, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Pca, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Carmine.

• I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the mo...2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?4 Answers
  • I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it wil...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I enjoyed this product because of the long lasting time before having to reapply again. I feel every women would enjoy this fact." in 15 reviews
Caitlyn W.
Umatilla
This is so cute! Turns all mattes into the perfect metallic! It literally stays all day! I’ve worn to the beach, to the theme parks, and to a night out. No complaints
Brianda O.
Was really nervous to try this because I didn't know what to expect but this product is surprisingly awesome! I was wearing one of the matte liquid lipsticks in the shade patina and layer this over it. The formula felt really lightweight and not like you're adding more latest onto your lips. There's rarely any fall out of the glitter or transfer on to other things (cups, clothes, etc). Overall had a good experience with it. It's good product to try if you're aiming for a "IG glitter lip" without the extra drama.
Raven J.
Love this lip topper I usually apply at once I'm wearing like a nude lipstick matte lipstick and I just applied some of that on like the center live and it just gives the lip extra kick.
Gillian G.
Helotes, TX
It leaves a nice glitter top coat. Just know that it is a very thin formula so really is intended to leave the glitter without a gloss shine. I wish it had more staying power.
Gina C.
Salem, NH
Review for: Transcend more...
This stuff is okay. It does look really good over lipstick and it can also be worn alone. I just think glitter top coats are a pain in general if you need to do any touch ups.
Michelle T.
Holy GLITTER LIPS! This stuff reminds me of Elle Woods in Legally Blonde. I purchased TRANSCEND and EWWW! It's was so watery and glittery and when I applied it a lot of glitter settled in specific places and it was just all bad. It look awful. Maybe it's just not for me but I can't envision anyone pulling this off, it looks like I made out with a jar of glitter. I tried to take a photo to attach to this review but it actually looks great in photos... Looks really glossy and beautiful... Lol.
jesse lynn b.
Review for: Ignite more...
I really like Stila and I really love me some glitter but I REALLY did not like this product. First of all the smell and the taste is very off putting. The product itself came out in huge mushy clumps and the glitter was so chunky I had to continuously wipe it off and try again. I have no idea if I got a bad one or what, But all the praise for this product is completely lost on me. I will be sticking to my Jouer toppers from now on.
Lauren B.
I think this product is a total game changer! I bought both colors in the top coat and love the effects of them. Solo, they're beautiful but add to a lip color you didn't love before, and you'll find it to be the greatest color ever! I find it lasts as long as my lip color is on, and I didn't find it drying. Fabulous product and definitely a must have!
Ashley B.
Review for: Transcend more...
It felt quite wet and cooling when applying. It had decent coverage. It dried pretty quickly to a matte finish and was transfer proof! After eating it still looked fantastic! It's a beautiful top coat and so much fun! Wearing the top coat over Stila's Fiery in the photo!
Kimberly M.
Roanoke, VA
I did not think I was going to like this product at all.  I hate glitter fallout but love sparkle.  This actually dries down!  There is some light transfer, but very little.  It adds a nice sparkle to your lips and doesn't seem to affect the formula of your liquid lipstick.
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Aracely A.
San Benito, TX
Ufff color just great for the summer...
Paola G.