BY STILA

Stila's new mega-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick.  The break-through, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips, leaving the original matte color you love - but with a high-wattage, sparkle finish.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Glycerin, Pvp, Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Butylene Glycol, Ppg-26-buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Silica, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Pca, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Carmine.

• I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the mo...2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?4 Answers
  • I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it wil...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I enjoyed this product because of the long lasting time before having to reapply again. I feel every women would enjoy this fact." in 15 reviews
Mynt C.
What a great product!! All those beautiful matte lip colours you may have...this will add sparkle and shine to it without fading. I love this product and it does not dry out your lips!
La W.
Dallas
It's a very wonderful product I will recommend everyone to use. I personally love using this item it's just amazing. I love the shine the volume of the lip product and the results are just outstanding. I would definitely buy this item a thousand times.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
This brand has such pretty products. This product looks great on your lips and last. I love this brand. I purchase from Sephora. I would recommend this product and brand to anyone.
Susana B.
This top coat is a pretty good idea it def makes a difference ones you put it on top of a lipstick if you like glitter it does wear off after eating or drinking but I do like it on the lips to give it a little xtra.
Melanie H.
Lake Charles, LA
One of the only lip toppers I like. The formula doesn't budge once it dries. It is a very awesome glitter. You do have to mix it though as it settles in the bottom of the container.
Christy B.
Rochelle, IL
I sooooo wanted to LOVE this product!!! The color is Amazing and such a Gorgeous glitter topper but the packaging is just HORRIBLE!! No matter how I tried to keep this from leaking it just went all over the place!! I thought maybe I had just not put the lid on tight the first time it leaked so I cleaned it up and tightened it really well and it just keep leaking all over!! The product is like water so it just leaks through the cap no matter what I did!! Please put this in better/different packaging so I can repurchase it because it really is beautiful but I want it on my lips not all over my purse/car!!
Sarah J.
Centreville, VA
Hands down this top coat is my favorite way to liven up any liquid lip color. It looks gold in the container but on my lips it's a very light gold, almost silver. Eye catching and very pretty. Highly recommended.
Katya L.
Centerville , OH
These lip toppers are so pretty if you want to bring a little bling to the lips. They are not drying and don’t have a weird texture to them. The are pretty by themselves too.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
This actually goes on very pretty and gives your pout a perfect shimmer to it, I love these and even though I don't wear a lot of color lipped stuff this looks cute and works
Lakeiya T.
Let me start by saying that if you truly love yourself you will buy this. I first tried this at my job and didnt think it was really that great. Until...i got in my car and actually got a glimpse of my lips. I was mesmerized, i couldnt stop staring at them. The street lights would hit them and they sparkled like stars...now the glitter isnt overwhelming. it doesn't look like kid makeup and it can even be worn in the day time. its not drying or uncomfortable. you can't feel the glitter on your lips or even if you rub them together.
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Aracely A.
San Benito, TX
Ufff color just great for the summer...
Paola G.