stila Glitterati Lip Top Coat

Stila's new mega-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick.  The break-through, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips, leaving the original matte color you love - but with a high-wattage, sparkle finish.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Glycerin, Pvp, Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Butylene Glycol, Ppg-26-buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Silica, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Pca, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Carmine.

• I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the money?2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?3 Answers
  • I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make y...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
This brand has such pretty products. This product looks great on your lips and last. I love this brand. I purchase from Sephora. I would recommend this product and brand to anyone.
Christy B.
Rochelle, IL
I sooooo wanted to LOVE this product!!! The color is Amazing and such a Gorgeous glitter topper but the packaging is just HORRIBLE!! No matter how I tried to keep this from leaking it just went all over the place!! I thought maybe I had just not put the lid on tight the first time it leaked so I cleaned it up and tightened it really well and it just keep leaking all over!! The product is like water so it just leaks through the cap no matter what I did!! Please put this in better/different packaging so I can repurchase it because it really is beautiful but I want it on my lips not all over my purse/car!!
Susy B.
Chicago , IL
This top coat is a pretty good idea it def makes a difference ones you put it on top of a lipstick if you like glitter it does wear off after eating or drinking but I do like it on the lips to give it a little xtra.
Melanie H.
Lake Charles, LA
One of the only lip toppers I like. The formula doesn't budge once it dries. It is a very awesome glitter. You do have to mix it though as it settles in the bottom of the container.
Sarah J.
Centreville, VA
Hands down this top coat is my favorite way to liven up any liquid lip color. It looks gold in the container but on my lips it's a very light gold, almost silver. Eye catching and very pretty. Highly recommended.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
This actually goes on very pretty and gives your pout a perfect shimmer to it, I love these and even though I don't wear a lot of color lipped stuff this looks cute and works
Lakeiya P.
Let me start by saying that if you truly love yourself you will buy this. I first tried this at my job and didnt think it was really that great. Until...i got in my car and actually got a glimpse of my lips. I was mesmerized, i couldnt stop staring at them. The street lights would hit them and they sparkled like stars...now the glitter isnt overwhelming. it doesn't look like kid makeup and it can even be worn in the day time. its not drying or uncomfortable. you can't feel the glitter on your lips or even if you rub them together.
Gorgi L.
exeter, nh
This topcoat is amazing. I use my stela liquid lipsticks I use this on top. Bought mine at my local ulta but I'm sure you can buy on their website too. It's a long lasting and very packed with glitter.
Caitlyn W.
This is so cute! Turns all mattes into the perfect metallic! It literally stays all day! I’ve worn to the beach, to the theme parks, and to a night out. No complaints
Brianda O.
Was really nervous to try this because I didn't know what to expect but this product is surprisingly awesome! I was wearing one of the matte liquid lipsticks in the shade patina and layer this over it. The formula felt really lightweight and not like you're adding more latest onto your lips. There's rarely any fall out of the glitter or transfer on to other things (cups, clothes, etc). Overall had a good experience with it. It's good product to try if you're aiming for a "IG glitter lip" without the extra drama.
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Aracely A.
San Benito, TX
Ufff color just great for the summer...
Ashantay T.
Alexandria, VA
Does this product go on smooth?.. how long is the wear?
Emily B.
Orchard Park, NY
I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the money?