BY STILA

A lip top coat that transforms the original matte color you love into a high-wattage, sparkle finish. This ultra-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick. Its innovative, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips to impart an original, matte finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the money?2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?3 Answers
  • I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make y...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Lily B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't as impressed with this as I had hoped to be... it looked beautiful short term but ended up not being very moisturizing, and I felt like it dried up my lips!
WeNdy G.
Fontana, CA
Nice i love product is amaising me facino es un super producto y lo recomiendo michisimo queda y dura bastante tiempo le doy un 10 ojala sigan sacando al metcado cosas a si solo es precio es un poco alto pero esta bien y claro que lo compraria de nuevo
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this gloss from Stila so much! I love wearing it by itself on days when I'm not wearing much makeup or no makeup at all, and I also like wearing on days when I wear a full face of makeup on top if a liquid lipstick.
Rachel Z.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Ignite
Love pairing this pretty gloss with any nude or warm shade when I wanna add more glitz to my glam. It doesn't feel sticky like some glosses and I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good gloss :)
Lindsey A.
Anderson, SC
I think this is a really different product. Basically, you wear the liquid lipstick and apply this for a sparkly finish. This does not go on like a gloss; it is just a thin film of sparkle. I think it adds to the lipstick and makes it look more glam.
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I originally loved it when I swatched it in store. I got it and were it on as my topper but what I noticed was all my lippies ended up looking very similar. Idk i don't wear it as much on only in the middle for a pop
Carsyn  L.
New Jersey
Stila lip products are sooooo amazing! This is such a fun product to give your lips a glamorous sparkle! So beautiful and fun and stays on for hours! It's also very comfortable on my lips and isn't clumpy feeling!
Victoria B.
Toledo, OH
Such a beautiful top coat, no transfer and gorgeous glitter. If you haven't tried it, you definitely need to. One of the best products I've tried in a few years.
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Amazing lip gloss ,,i love it,You need to try Unlike other long-wearing formulas, Stay All Day® Vinyl Lip Gloss won't dry out lips thanks to the infusion of nourishing and moisturizing ingredients including ...
Savannah C.
Monroe, GA
Review for: Transcend
Oh my god. I literally just bought this product and I am obsessed. I have searched far and wide for a lip product that was glittery, a stain, and matte. And I finally found one with this product. Definitely recommend
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Ashantay T.
Alexandria, VA
Does this product go on smooth?.. how long is the wear?
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Paola G.