BY STILA

A lip top coat that transforms the original matte color you love into a high-wattage, sparkle finish. This ultra-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick. Its innovative, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips to impart an original, matte finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the money?2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?3 Answers
  • I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make y...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is perfect for a spring transition, it looks great on top of burgundy and super cute over pastels. This is exactly what you need to switch from winter to spring. And, really, glitter you guys! You can't go wrong with a little sparkle and shine.
Jessica C.
Rockville, MD
Review for: Transcend
I didn't think this would be something I would like at first because I usually like matte everything. But this is great it gives you a fun sparkle to any lip product. I like to use this over her liquid lipsticks thou it's amazing. Love the packaging too.
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Transcend, Ignite
I love this lipstick! The colors are so pretty and it comes in such a wide range. The lipstick stays on my lips all day even when I'm eating. The formula isn't drying at all and doesn't crack. I love this company because all of their products are so good.
Emily D.
Clovis , CA
Review for: Transcend
LOOOVE the Gliterrati top coat! Works GREAT with the liquid lipsticks. You can achieve the look of "gloss" with using a bit of the top coat on top of matte lipsticks and it won't budge all day! I would definitely recommend and would buy again!
Fahlon N.
Bay City, MI
Review for: Ignite
OMG THIS IS AMAZING! It goes over almost ANY COLOR AND ITS SO PERFECTLY PIGMENTED THAT YOUR LIPS LOOK EYE CATCHING AND GORGEOUS. I'm constantly getting compliments on my '3d' lip color. It's only a top coat so you pick your base color. RECOMMEND!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes ladies!!!! Everyone needs this top coat! Gorgeous and super glittery. Long lasting and high quality! I am in love with this stuff! My first time owning it but I highly recommend to every person out there!
Summer A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gives that perfect glam look with any lipstick! The best part is you can turn any matte lipstick to glittery look!!! Awsomee product by stila. I purchased this from stila online store.
Jaclyn W.
Chicago
I love liquid lipsticks because they stay on long but I love me some shimmer. This gives me the best of both world's. It does have a little gritty feeling at first but you get used to it quick.
jaclynn m.
Poway, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was super cool to use! I tried this after watching Tati review it. It's like a glitter liquid lipstick you apply over a lip color and it goes matte! With all the festivels coming up I had to pick it up and I don't regret it at all!!
lizette m.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My best friend received this as part of a Christmas gift with other lip glosses. She didn't like it so she gave it to me. I absolutely love it. You can wear this over any lipstick. Long staying power. Would definitely recommend.
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Ashantay T.
Alexandria, VA
Does this product go on smooth?.. how long is the wear?
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Paola G.