BY STILA

A lip top coat that transforms the original matte color you love into a high-wattage, sparkle finish. This ultra-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick. Its innovative, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips to impart an original, matte finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the money?2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?3 Answers
  • I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make y...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Liz G.
Manchester, MD
Love this lip top coat, it adds such a nice shine to the lips. Not exactly the best everyday lip product but perfect for special occasions. This is my first time using this product. I don't think I would consider it to be very long lasting. Would defiantly recommend.
Elizabeth K.
Bowling Green, OH
Review for: Ignite
This gives my stila lipstick just a little bit of shine and glimmer to an otherwise matte formula. You can do just a little or build to a lot, which is nice. Definitely not for every day for me but is something I will pull out for special occasions.
Kelly B.
East Brunswick
Review for: Transcend
This top coat is a lot more subtle than "lip toppers" from other brands. It is good to give extra dimension to a flat matte shade, and it is easy to layer. This product does not look or feel good by itself. It's best when layered over a matte shade.
Melissa F.
Naperville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. When i opened the tube and looked at the product I thought I made a huge mistake. It looked super clumpy. When i put it one there was no clumps at all! It when on very smooth and gave a super nice glittery topcoat to my lipstick.
natoya p.
Knoxville, TN
If you are looking to add a sparkle to your matte lipstick this is the top coat of your dreams!!! Per Usual it comes in Stila's sleek tube with a brush on applicator but instead of the clear tube we are used to it's gold that fades so you see the color. So if you are a glitter girl go get it!!!
Erika D.
Aroda, VA
Me encanta como me deja los labios ...Como lucen los destellos ... Fue mi primera ves que lo usé y me encantó ..La manera en que está en su cajita no quisiera no tirarla .. lleno mis expectativas al 100 y claro que lo recomiendo a todas las chicas
Lindsay J.
Henderson, KY
Oh my God! These are so amazing! They are the most beautiful finish over any liquid lipstick I've ever seen! They do tend to feel a little bit on the dry side so if you're not used to it it could be a problem. But I really don't mind it because the finish is so beautiful. I recommend to all.
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is perfect for a spring transition, it looks great on top of burgundy and super cute over pastels. This is exactly what you need to switch from winter to spring. And, really, glitter you guys! You can't go wrong with a little sparkle and shine.
Lindsy M.
Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG I LOVE THIS! Recently obsessed with Stila lipsticks because of how amazing they look and feel. I got Rubino an Beso and the top coat looks great on both. I couldn't resist them!
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Transcend, Ignite
I love this lipstick! The colors are so pretty and it comes in such a wide range. The lipstick stays on my lips all day even when I'm eating. The formula isn't drying at all and doesn't crack. I love this company because all of their products are so good.
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Ashantay T.
Alexandria, VA
Does this product go on smooth?.. how long is the wear?
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Paola G.