BY STILA

Stila's new mega-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick.  The break-through, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips, leaving the original matte color you love - but with a high-wattage, sparkle finish.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Glycerin, Pvp, Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Butylene Glycol, Ppg-26-buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Silica, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Pca, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Carmine.

• I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the money?2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?4 Answers
  • I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make y...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I enjoyed this product because of the long lasting time before having to reapply again. I feel every women would enjoy this fact." in 15 reviews
Jerica R.
Lincoln, NE
This stuff is so fun! Especially around the holidays. I know matte lipstick is in but put this on top and it is freaking beautiful. Not a product I’d wear all the time but it’s so pretty and adds dimension for those special occasions
Caroline S.
Greenwood, SC
Review for: Transcend, Ignite more...
I love these! Super easy to add a magically glitter-y flair to your otherwise dull matte lipstick. I love both of these colors but both of my bottles tend to leak the oil when I have them laying down which really bums me out.
Dewana H.
Mobile, AL
Love the way it feels on my lips. My friend always compliment me on the way it looks. Wish you came in more colors. The texture is very slow but would like it to last longer and not have to apply it so often. Make the final piece to the masterpiece of your face
Heidi B.
One of my all-time favorites! Looks amazing on and makes any lip color pop and look gorgeous!! Unfortunately all the Sephoras I have been to Rosedale and Mall of America said they didn't think they were getting anymore :(
WeNdy G.
Fontana, CA
Nice i love product is amaising me facino es un super producto y lo recomiendo michisimo queda y dura bastante tiempo le doy un 10 ojala sigan sacando al metcado cosas a si solo es precio es un poco alto pero esta bien y claro que lo compraria de nuevo
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Love this gloss from Stila so much! I love wearing it by itself on days when I'm not wearing much makeup or no makeup at all, and I also like wearing on days when I wear a full face of makeup on top if a liquid lipstick.
Kaitlyn M.
I absolutely love this over pink lipstick shades or even alone. It dries down a bit but it isn't too uncomfortable. It is definitely a top coat and not a gloss. My only complaints are that you have to shake it a lot before use and the container leaked.
Lindsey F.
Pelzer, SC
I think this is a really different product. Basically, you wear the liquid lipstick and apply this for a sparkly finish. This does not go on like a gloss; it is just a thin film of sparkle. I think it adds to the lipstick and makes it look more glam.
Rachel Z.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Ignite more...
Love pairing this pretty gloss with any nude or warm shade when I wanna add more glitz to my glam. It doesn't feel sticky like some glosses and I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good gloss :)
Carsyn  L.
New Jersey
Stila lip products are sooooo amazing! This is such a fun product to give your lips a glamorous sparkle! So beautiful and fun and stays on for hours! It's also very comfortable on my lips and isn't clumpy feeling!
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Aracely A.
San Benito, TX
Ufff color just great for the summer...
Paola G.