BY STILA

Stila's new mega-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick.  The break-through, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips, leaving the original matte color you love - but with a high-wattage, sparkle finish.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Glycerin, Pvp, Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Butylene Glycol, Ppg-26-buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Silica, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Pca, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Carmine.

• I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it wil...3 Answers
  • I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the mo...2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?4 Answers
stila Glitterati Lip Top Coat
  • "I enjoyed this product because of the long lasting time before having to reapply again. I feel every women would enjoy this fact." in 15 reviews
Lindsey K.
Louisa
I am kind of torn with how to rate this product. I absolutely love how it worked when I purchased it. It made my Stila patina liquid lipstick extra glittery during the holidays and stayed on for quite some time. I frequently received compliments on it. However, one morning I went to use it and noticed that most of the clear liquid that was a medium for the glitter had evaporated. Gone. I checked the top which was twisted on well, and noticed that despite it being closed I could feel leakage coming from around the seal. It was as if there was pressure inside forcing the liquid out, and because the glitter sinks to the bottom, it was the only survivor. Within a few days all of it was gone, with the exception of the glitter at the bottom. I could not return to the store with an empty-appearing product and I could not use it any more. I love Stila products but I would hesitate to purchase this again based on my experience. This would have been a five star rating if it weren't for the potential design flaw in the applicator that allowed its entire contents to essentially dissipate overnight.
Becky S.
I love the idea of top coats and remember my 1st one over 15 years ago when MAC developed a longwear liquid lip/top coat combo. Anyway, the Stila colours are absolutely beautiful when swatched so I bought Transcend a few months ago. It's described as a berry with intense sparkle.
On it's own it doesn nothing so I'm glad they updated the description to add it to longwear colours. I have had 3 and 4 star experiences and am hoping they tweaked the formula on their 2 new shades because I really want them to stay.
My main issue is that with some lip colours it "dissolves" the colour and makes it look streaky wirh glitter. Then it's all ruined. I have paired it with wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick and it worked nicely garnering compliments but this colour with stila Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick in Belissima and it was a mess.
Jennifer P.
This is an amazing lip product to glam up any lip look. Very easy to apply and a little bit gets the job done. For the most part it lasts most of the day.
Hoping they decide to add a few more colors to this since there are only 2 at the moment.
Samantha S.
Portsmouth, NH
Review for: Transcend more...
There are so many great lip toppers coming out and this one sort of fell short. You have to shake it before you use it because the glitter settles to the bottom. Also the packaging leaks pretty badly and the formula is super watery. I made the mistake of leaving this in my purse and it leaked all over the place!
Ashley L.
Winston Salem, NC
I like the idea of this, but I honestly don’t reach for it much. Maybe I should try layering it under a gloss. I think it’s cute, but it’s a little too glittery and gets weird when you put it over normal lipstick instead of liquid lipstick.
Brittany W.
Damascus, MD
I got this as part of a promotion at ulta one time, I wanted something with a lot of glitter compared to my normal lip products, I was impressed with the shine, a glitter content of the product. I'm happy I stumbled upon this
Cathryn H.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Ignite more...
Want a throwback to your younger, fun, free days? Slap this glittery top coat on your favorite *light* lipstick (Stila sells this in a darker tone for darker lipsticks) and shine bright like a diamond! I'm personally a fan of the matte look, but this is so much fun for the days I want to switch it up and be a little flashier. I dab a little foundation on top to set it more for a longer lasting sheen. Super recommend for photoshoots!!
Marina P.
Review for: Transcend more...
i love love love this top coat i got it in ignite and OMG i am in love! stays all day and i mean all day looks so amazing on tons of different colors i used it over my wet n wild liquid catsuit collection and it is amazing! buying more of these to keep in stock the only downfall ive found is that the glitter has to really be shaken up and if u keep it flat or upside down it leaks so be careful!
Miriam F.
Review for: Transcend more...
This is a wierd concept as well as formula. Its apploes quickly and easily over a liquidlip and leaves much glitter on the lips that reflects beautifully. However,  i feel that after applying this my lips feel much more dry and tight. If you love glitter and don't mind dry lips i would reccommened this. It just didn't work out for me
Salina B.
This top coat is quickly becoming one of my favorite products. It is watery so u have to store it upright or it will leak and u need to shakwbit before using but the results are amazing. Lasts all day all day and looks great on many volors of matted liquid lipstick. I used it with como and it was a hit
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Yericiel G.
Winter Park, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Aracely A.
San Benito, TX
Ufff color just great for the summer...
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Ashantay T.
Alexandria, VA
Does this product go on smooth?.. how long is the wear?

Sephora