BY STILA

Stila's new mega-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick.  The break-through, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips, leaving the original matte color you love - but with a high-wattage, sparkle finish.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Glycerin, Pvp, Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Butylene Glycol, Ppg-26-buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Silica, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Pca, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Carmine.

• I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the mo...2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?4 Answers
  • I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it wil...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I enjoyed this product because of the long lasting time before having to reapply again. I feel every women would enjoy this fact." in 15 reviews
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
Review for: Transcend more...
So I accidentally bought this thinking it was liquid lipstick and was confused when I got it home. I decided to try it even though I figured it would be way too much sparkle for me. Well it wasn't, it was just the right amount and is a beautiful addition to spice up a boring flat color. It isn't meant to be worn like a gloss alone,  its a topper. As per instructions you tap it on your lip, not glide it across like gloss. When you tap it, it lays down a shimmery glitter effect top coat that really shines. It sounds like there would be a lot of effect, but it's not. It's subdued though noticable and I love the shimmer effect that the light catches as your mouth moves. this one adds a touch of pink shimmer and the others add shimmer for whichever color is involved. It works good with lipstick or liquid lipstick.  I find myself pairing it with  stila Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick or  LORAC PRO Liquid Lipsticks  It sets well on those and doesn't decrease the long wear component thankfully.  I mostly wear the liquid but if not my go to lipstick are  Clinique Long Last Lipstick or  Buxom Full Bodied Lipstick I'm sure it works fine with any lipstick brand but I know it work well with these and really complimentary to them. I really do love this and I'm glad I went out of my comfort zone.  These are so fun and playful but can be worn to work or any occasion and it just works and I think is a look for all ages. I would recommend this to anyone so they can add some sparkle into their makeup
Becky S.
I love the idea of top coats and remember my 1st one over 15 years ago when MAC developed a longwear liquid lip/top coat combo. Anyway, the Stila colours are absolutely beautiful when swatched so I bought Transcend a few months ago. It's described as a berry with intense sparkle.
On it's own it doesn nothing so I'm glad they updated the description to add it to longwear colours. I have had 3 and 4 star experiences and am hoping they tweaked the formula on their 2 new shades because I really want them to stay.
My main issue is that with some lip colours it "dissolves" the colour and makes it look streaky wirh glitter. Then it's all ruined. I have paired it with wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick and it worked nicely garnering compliments but this colour with stila Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick in Belissima and it was a mess.
CG S.
Los Angeles
Review for: Transcend more...
I love stila due to the fact that most of their products are based on glamour looks. This lip topper is great! I got the small one but I wish i would’ve bought the bigger one instead. The packaging is great and although it’s a bit pricey I would buy again.
Jennifer P.
This is an amazing lip product to glam up any lip look. Very easy to apply and a little bit gets the job done. For the most part it lasts most of the day.
Hoping they decide to add a few more colors to this since there are only 2 at the moment.
Samantha S.
Portsmouth, NH
Review for: Transcend more...
There are so many great lip toppers coming out and this one sort of fell short. You have to shake it before you use it because the glitter settles to the bottom. Also the packaging leaks pretty badly and the formula is super watery. I made the mistake of leaving this in my purse and it leaked all over the place!
Ashley L.
Winston Salem, NC
I like the idea of this, but I honestly don’t reach for it much. Maybe I should try layering it under a gloss. I think it’s cute, but it’s a little too glittery and gets weird when you put it over normal lipstick instead of liquid lipstick.
Brittany W.
Damascus, MD
I got this as part of a promotion at ulta one time, I wanted something with a lot of glitter compared to my normal lip products, I was impressed with the shine, a glitter content of the product. I'm happy I stumbled upon this
Cathryn H.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Ignite more...
Want a throwback to your younger, fun, free days? Slap this glittery top coat on your favorite *light* lipstick (Stila sells this in a darker tone for darker lipsticks) and shine bright like a diamond! I'm personally a fan of the matte look, but this is so much fun for the days I want to switch it up and be a little flashier. I dab a little foundation on top to set it more for a longer lasting sheen. Super recommend for photoshoots!!
Faith U.
Helena, MT
Love this shimmer, I put it on top of so many of my lippies and it stays amazing and sits really well.. It also super pretty and nice feel to it. I got it super cheap and am pleasantly surprised!!!!!!!!
Marina 👼.
Inglewood , CA
Review for: Transcend more...
i love love love this top coat i got it in ignite and OMG i am in love! stays all day and i mean all day looks so amazing on tons of different colors i used it over my wet n wild liquid catsuit collection and it is amazing! buying more of these to keep in stock the only downfall ive found is that the glitter has to really be shaken up and if u keep it flat or upside down it leaks so be careful!
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Aracely A.
San Benito, TX
Ufff color just great for the summer...
Paola G.