BY STILA

A lip top coat that transforms the original matte color you love into a high-wattage, sparkle finish. This ultra-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick. Its innovative, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips to impart an original, matte finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the money?2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?3 Answers
  • I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make y...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Marie E.
Review for: Transcend, Ignite
This is one of those products which I️ wish I️ could rate at more than 5 stars, there was a point where this lip topper was discontinued, and I’m so glad it came back into stock. If you can get your hands on this definitely do it! It’s so beautiful over any lipstick no matter if it’s a matte liquid lipstick or whatever you wanna use this is great! It looks so beautiful over a lipstick and when I️ wear it it always lasts all day and looks just as beautiful as when I️ first applied it! I️ would 100% recommend!!!
Ashley R.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Transcend
Don’t get me wrong. I do love stila’s lip products. I had high hopes for this. The top coat is perfection. I love the glitter. I love it so much. But it’s like water with glitter in it. It comes off without even trying. You can blink and ITS GONE like where’s it go? It isn’t worth the price but if you ever have the chance to try it. It’s perfect for like a girls night out or just to look fantastic for a few minutes.
Jennifer P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing lip product to glam up any lip look. Very easy to apply and a little bit gets the job done. For the most part it lasts most of the day.
Hoping they decide to add a few more colors to this since there are only 2 at the moment.
Samantha S.
Portsmouth, NH
Review for: Transcend
There are so many great lip toppers coming out and this one sort of fell short. You have to shake it before you use it because the glitter settles to the bottom. Also the packaging leaks pretty badly and the formula is super watery. I made the mistake of leaving this in my purse and it leaked all over the place!
Amy G.
Fishers, IN
Review for: Transcend
I love the way this product looks on the lips and the glitter is intense. It layers with other liquid lips nicely without getting goopy. However, it is very dry on the lips. There is no give to it and it can almost be harsh on the lips after wearing for awhile.
Cathryn H.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Ignite
Want a throwback to your younger, fun, free days? Slap this glittery top coat on your favorite *light* lipstick (Stila sells this in a darker tone for darker lipsticks) and shine bright like a diamond! I'm personally a fan of the matte look, but this is so much fun for the days I want to switch it up and be a little flashier. I dab a little foundation on top to set it more for a longer lasting sheen. Super recommend for photoshoots!!
Marina 👼.
Inglewood, CA
Review for: Transcend
i love love love this top coat i got it in ignite and OMG i am in love! stays all day and i mean all day looks so amazing on tons of different colors i used it over my wet n wild liquid catsuit collection and it is amazing! buying more of these to keep in stock the only downfall ive found is that the glitter has to really be shaken up and if u keep it flat or upside down it leaks so be careful!
Brandi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love me some glitter, and I love me a glitter lip as well - it’s so fun and unexpected! This top coat allows me to change up my base shade to whatever I’m feeling and brings my look to the next level.
Marissa S.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product multiple times a week! It adds such a pretty shine to any lip color. It's affordable like most products from this brand which makes it even better. I highly recommended this lip shine!!
sunny s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This top coat is quickly becoming one of my favorite products. It is watery so u have to store it upright or it will leak and u need to shakwbit before using but the results are amazing. Lasts all day all day and looks great on many volors of matted liquid lipstick. I used it with como and it was a hit
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Ashantay T.
Alexandria, VA
Does this product go on smooth?.. how long is the wear?
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Paola G.