2 colors available

BY STILA

A lip top coat that transforms the original matte color you love into a high-wattage, sparkle finish. This ultra-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick. Its innovative, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips to impart an original, matte finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the money?2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?3 Answers
  • I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make you...2 Answers
jesse lynn b.
jesse lynn b.
Review for: Ignite
I really like Stila and I really love me some glitter but I REALLY did not like this product. First of all the smell and the taste is very off putting. The product itself came out in huge mushy clumps and the glitter was so chunky I had to continuously wipe it off and try again. I have no idea if I got a bad one or what, But all the praise for this product is completely lost on me. I will be sticking to my Jouer toppers from now on.
Hailey T.
Hailey T.
Spring, TX
Review for: Ignite
I personally really like this, but I will admit it was not quite what I was expecting! It's less of a shimmer and more of a fine glitter, almost like I highlighter for your lips. I wear it when I'm going out and want a little extra glitz, it looks a little over the top once I first put it on but overall I think it adds a nice shine in photos and sometimes it's nice to break out of the typical liquid lip!
Pittsburgh, PA
very cute shade! goes well with anything. a bit pricy for a lipstick but it's bc it's a prestigious brand. i've used stila products before and i've never been disappointed. i got this at ulta. it's my number one beauty store. i've introduced this product to all my friends and they all love it as well!
Alexis d.
Alexis d.
Review for: Ignite
This probably isn't the best glitter topper on the market. It really is pretty but doesn't come over super pigmented or really glittery so if that's what you want, I'd try to find something better. Stila is a great brand and I love their products but I did end up taking this back.
Allison C.
Allison C.
Naples, FL
I'm obessed when it comes to glitter! It's buildable and a very beautiful outcome to any lip color! It's worth it for the price! It's long lasting once it's dry. I had my doubts at first but once I tried it, it proved me wrong. I would highly recommend others to try it out.
La W.
La W.
Dallas
It's a very wonderful product I will recommend everyone to use. I personally love using this item it's just amazing. I love the shine the volume of the lip product and the results are just outstanding. I would definitely buy this item a thousand times.
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Anderson, SC
I think this is a really different product. Basically, you wear the liquid lipstick and apply this for a sparkly finish. This does not go on like a gloss; it is just a thin film of sparkle. I think it adds to the lipstick and makes it look more glam.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Bowling Green, OH
Review for: Ignite
This gives my stila lipstick just a little bit of shine and glimmer to an otherwise matte formula. You can do just a little or build to a lot, which is nice. Definitely not for every day for me but is something I will pull out for special occasions.
Erika D.
Erika D.
Aroda, VA
Me encanta como me deja los labios ...Como lucen los destellos ... Fue mi primera ves que lo usé y me encantó ..La manera en que está en su cajita no quisiera no tirarla .. lleno mis expectativas al 100 y claro que lo recomiendo a todas las chicas
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Monroe, GA
Review for: Ignite
I just bought this lip product and I am obsessed! I tested it in the make up store and was very impressed with how hard it was to get off! It's hard to find a glitter lip product that is also matte and a stain but this product nails it
Steffi R.
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Orchard Park, NY
I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the money?
Ashantay T.
Ashantay T.
Alexandria, VA
Does this product go on smooth?.. how long is the wear?
Yericiel G.
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Paola G.