MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowStila
Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow

Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow

by Stila

#17 in Eyeshadow

bWHAT IT IS/bbrBrilliantly long-wearing sparkle eyeshadow that combines the perfect mix of pearl and glitter to lavish eyes with incredible luster and shimmer.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrWith its uniquely lightweight water-infused texture it glides on effortlessly then dries down smoothly locking in maximum sparkle with minimal fallout for eyes with a real wow factor.brbrINGREDIENTSbrWater/Aqua/Eau Calcium Sodium Borosilicate Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Mica Glycerin Silica Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolyer Squalane Caprylyl Glycol Tin Oxide Phenoxyethanol Triethanolamine Carbomer Polysorbate 60 Hexylene Glycol Sorbitan Isostearate /- Titanium Dioxide Ci 77891 Iron Oxides Ci 77491 Carmine Ci 75470brbrbFREE OF.../bbr- Parabensbr- Sulfatesbr- Phthalatesulli0.2 oz./liliThis product is part of a hrefhttp//bit.ly/2hZ7K7JGlowhaus/a a makeup and skin care boutique featuring all things dewy sparkly and bright./liliWeb ID 3137577/li/ul

Ok, time to tell the truth. Are these really worth the hype? Are they really great for the price tag?
Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow, is this eyeshadow sticky or does it crease through the day?
How long does this eyeshadow last?
Start your review of Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow!
Product Highlights
This is absolutely gorgeous! Long lasting, the perfect mix of pearl and glitter, doesn't crease. The packaging is simple yet classy. You can wear it alone or lightly dab it over eyeshadow to add a beautiful glitter. It has gold glitter bits in it and the base is a beautiful shade as well it's not quite Rose but it doesn't look like plain gold to me either. I am in love with this product! The picture doesn't even do it justice. in reviews
Beautiful eyeshadow! The color is stunning , a rose gold color with lots of glitter. Very pigmented, one tiny dot was enough to cover my whole eyelid. I can't wait to use this for my new years look and show it off ! in reviews
Love this product I just picked three of the shades. Pigmentation it's 💯 no fallout and minimal transfer.in reviews
These are Beautiful!!!!! 😍✨ i didn't think i need them because i already own some of the Magnificent Metal shadows, but these are better ✨ very Glittery Sparkly i got 3 of the shades in reviews
Deena D.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Kitten
This stuff is amazing. It is the most beautiful shine. I am not one for super crazy eye makeup (on myself-love it on others). But, this is such an easy way to be fun. Stays put, easy to use, little goes a very long way. I like to apply to a flat brush and kind of pay it on! I love this glittery goodness!!
Kathy P.
N Providence, RI
Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Kathy P.
Purchased at: Sephora
To achieve a super look I always let myself be helped by this beautiful glitter, easy to apply, beautiful, multipurpose and gives a fantastic touch to your makeup. It has several shades although this is one of my favorites, in fact I use it as a full shadow regularly. to give points of light is fantastic.
Monica O.
Lodi, CA
Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Monica O.
My go to makeup!! Love the glitter series in this eye shadow, super easy application and long lasting looks! Adds the perfect bit of sparkle to any makeup or natural face, would recommend to anyone interested in a quick and eye glitter lid!
Stephanie P.
Clovis, CA
Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Stephanie P.
Review for: stila Glitter & Glow Duo Chrome Liquid Eye Shadow-stylish, 1
I love this liquid glitter eyeshadow! I use it to cut my crease as well as a pop of glitter in the middle of my eye look! I have a variety of colors from them which I use a lot!
Hope L.
Rochester Hills , MI
Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Hope L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Perlina
I absolutely love Stila’s Glitter and Glow liquid eyeshadow! I have been looking for an eyeshadow that is not only pigmented, but that really glitters and shines. This eyeshadow TOTALLY does that! If you are looking for something with a punch of glitter, this is the shadow for you! I love it and I TOTALLY recommend at least giving it a try! [product:stila-glitter-&-glow-liquid-eyeshadow] #stila #liquideyeshadow #eyeshadow #glitterandglow #springforward #lashgame #eyebrowgame #naturallook #shelfie #summerselfie #myvanity #selfiegame #boldlip #lipsticklove #glamgame #mascaragallery #gameface #eyeshadowgame #cateye #beautyhaul #gamechanger #palettelove #datenight #favoritefragrance #gamechanger #favoritelipstick #shoppinghaul #highlighterlove #weekendvibes #greenbeauty #summeressentials #lashgamestrong #euphoriamakeup #mymakeupbag #bettertogether #splurgeworthyproducts #girlpower #hitsandmisses #labordaylook #nyestyle #summerglow #holidaylooks #vacay #pridebeauty #newfavorite #10yearchallenge #beautyregret #festivalmakeup #influensterawards2020 #bronzedbabe #slayinside #inyourelement #wakeupmakeup #birthdaybash #winningstreak #fallface #itsourparty #springcleaning #summerstars #mybeautyawards #goldmedalglow #goodbyejuly #beautyawards2019 #graduationlook #summersmooch #festivalfrenzy #throwbackbeauty #springbreakstyle
Krystal B.
Big Lake, MN
Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Krystal B.
Review for: Starlight
I got to say this is by far my favorite liquid Eyeshadow! It's so pigmented, lasts, drys fast and also its worth the money! 🥰 I cant get enough of this one!
Kelsey Ann K.
Fargo, ND
Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Kelsey Ann K.
Review for: Enchantress
I love this for adding a little spark. I like the fact that I can put it on and it doesn't really move through out the day. I would definitely recommend giving these a try, if you haven't already.
Kim S.
sanfrancisco
Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Kim S.
Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Kim S.
Review for: Kitten
The Stila liquid eyeshadow line is great, but the finishes vary greatly depending on which you choose. My least favorite are the glitter and glow line. When I say glitter I mean glitter - these had so much glitter I was immediately turned off from wearing them. They do last a long time on your lids but application was patchy and it was difficult to really get rid of the glitter afterward. I also found that the product itself dries out quickly after opening. If you love glitter, then these are for you. But if you’re like me and it’s not your thing, definitely skip these. [product:stila-glitter-&-glow-liquid-eyeshadow]
Elissa I.
Washington, IL
Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Elissa I.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Kitten, Perlina
This is all the fun and sparkle of glitter without fallout. It stays until you take it off, just don't touch it. I love the control of the wand and the consistency of the product. The first time I used the liquid It felt odd only as I had only used pressed powders till that point. It isn't a heavy glitter, so I wear it almost everywhere. Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow
Amina M.
Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Amina M.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: stila Glitter & Glow Duo Chrome Liquid Eye Shadow-stylish, 1
I have three colors (Embellish,Dollish, & Stylish). They are very creamy and easy to blend out. Great for cut crease look 🤩. Also great for a nice simple look, just pop some on your eye lid and add mascara!

892 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Megan K.
Aurora, CO
il y a 4 mois
Oksana N. il y a 4 mois
It stays pretty well and dries down completely, but beware, the glitter and glows dry out pretty quickly.