BeautyEyeEyeshadowStila
Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow

Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow

by Stila

#6 in Eyeshadow

bWHAT IT IS/bbrBrilliantly long-wearing sparkle eyeshadow that combines the perfect mix of pearl and glitter to lavish eyes with incredible luster and shimmer.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrWith its uniquely lightweight water-infused texture it glides on effortlessly then dries down smoothly locking in maximum sparkle with minimal fallout for eyes with a real wow factor.brbrINGREDIENTSbrWater/Aqua/Eau Calcium Sodium Borosilicate Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Mica Glycerin Silica Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolyer Squalane Caprylyl Glycol Tin Oxide Phenoxyethanol Triethanolamine Carbomer Polysorbate 60 Hexylene Glycol Sorbitan Isostearate /- Titanium Dioxide Ci 77891 Iron Oxides Ci 77491 Carmine Ci 75470brbrbFREE OF.../bbr- Parabensbr- Sulfatesbr- Phthalatesulli0.2 oz./liliThis product is part of a hrefhttp//bit.ly/2hZ7K7JGlowhaus/a a makeup and skin care boutique featuring all things dewy sparkly and bright./liliWeb ID 3137577/li/ul

What is your favorite sparkling eyshadow? I want something that would make me to shine bright like a diamond :)
I’ve never used liquid eyeshadow before, what does everyone think? Liquid eyeshadow or powder?
Anyone else obsessed with these liquid eyeshadows from Stila 🥰
Start your review of Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow!
Product Highlights
This is absolutely gorgeous! Long lasting, the perfect mix of pearl and glitter, doesn't crease. The packaging is simple yet classy. You can wear it alone or lightly dab it over eyeshadow to add a beautiful glitter. It has gold glitter bits in it and the base is a beautiful shade as well it's not quite Rose but it doesn't look like plain gold to me either. I am in love with this product! The picture doesn't even do it justice. in reviews
Beautiful eyeshadow! The color is stunning , a rose gold color with lots of glitter. Very pigmented, one tiny dot was enough to cover my whole eyelid. I can't wait to use this for my new years look and show it off ! in reviews
Love this product I just picked three of the shades. Pigmentation it's 💯 no fallout and minimal transfer.in reviews
These are Beautiful!!!!! 😍✨ i didn't think i need them because i already own some of the Magnificent Metal shadows, but these are better ✨ very Glittery Sparkly i got 3 of the shades in reviews
Mariah H.
Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Mariah H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use the shade diamond dust. I’m seriously so so obsessed. I’ve been using this for 3 years, if’s my go to eye glitter. It lasts all day and doesn’t crease. I’ve gone through 4 bottles.
Rosemarie P.
Columbus, OH
Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Rosemarie P.
Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Rosemarie P.
Review for: Kitten
This will remain a staple in my makeup collection. I love the ease of application and the impact a small swab on the eye creates an immediate upgrade to your look. I can create lovely eye-popping looks without much effort at all. The packaging is super cute too!
Kristen S.
Ocala, FL
Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Kristen S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Beautiful and shimmery but a couple of cons. 1: it could be longer lasting. I don’t like that it creases up as easily as it does. 2: I wish these weren’t so darn EXPENSIVE! Not even half an ounce for $25!! That’s nuts! There are probably dupes out there that work just as well (or better) for the way less!
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Elena U.
Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Elena U.
Review for: Into The Blue
[product:stila-glitter-&-glow-liquid-eyeshadow] The fleecy sponge is flat, medium in size. Distributes the product well over the eyelids. When applied with a brush, shiny particles may crumble, it is better to use a sponge. Shadows are very easy to use. They are immediately applied evenly, all that remains is to extinguish the boundaries. The Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow does not peel, slip and last all day while wearing. Make-up is washed off very easily, both with micellar water and with oil-based products. Stila
annieruth  D.
Orlando, FL
Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by annieruth  D.
It is a creamy product that when it dries, it has a good pigmentation with a lot of shine. It is ideal to use near the tear duct to open the look.
Monica T.
Canton, MI
Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Monica T.
Review for: Kitten
I have these in a bunch of different colors and they are AWESOME! Seriously so pretty on the eyes and they always come in holiday bundles for cheaper. My one problem with these though is that I feel like they dry out too fast 😭 some of them are fine for a long time, but some I’m surprised when I take the wand out and it’s all crusty.
Jaclyn W.
East Windsor, NJ
Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Jaclyn W.
Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Jaclyn W.
I have this product in diamond dust. This was my first time buying this. I think it gives you a really fun eye makeup look. It can be worn alone or over top of eyeshadow. It applies neatly and easily. The only con is that it does feel like you have glitter on your eyelids since the pieces are kind of large. I would recommend if you like glitter.
Gabrielle G.
Allen, TX
Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Gabrielle G.
Review for: Kitten
The Stila Glitter & Glow liquid eyeshadow is for sure one of my holy grails! 🥰 Extreme glitter & color payoff. Worth every penny & lasts a long time. I would recommend! ❤️
Rubana  H.
Jamaica, NY
Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Rubana  H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Starlight
These are amazing glitters. Many brands came up with dupes for these but I been using them since then they first launched and i loved how smooth and nicely it applies. Doesn’t have fallouts or smudge over the lids. Stays put exactly the way you apply it. I love the sparkle on them. Definitely great for parties and night out.
Diane E.
Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow uploaded by Diane E.
Review for: Kitten
I love this liquid eyeshadow! I have the shade kitten and it looks so nice and glittery on my eyelids. It is long lasting and looks great on any eye look. I usually put this glittery eyeshadow to intensify my eyeshadow look for a party. Many compliments on this! I’d buy again and choose multiple shades.

900 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Megan K.
Aurora, CO
il y a 2 ans
Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow, is this eyeshadow sticky or does it crease through the day?
Logan S. il y a un an
Definitely not sticky and I don't find mine creasing ever. It does kind of wear off if you're going to be wearing it for a very long time (12+ hours) but that's just my experience