BY STILA #1 in Eyeshadow

Make eyes magical with duo-chrome shades of Glitter & Glow. Six shades of pearlescent, glitter eye shadows make an impact with a holographic-like, multi-color, multi-dimensional effect.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Mica (Ci 77019), Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Tin Oxide, Silica.

May Contain:

Carmine (Ci 75470), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Iron Oxides.

• stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow Do I need these in...10 Answers
  • OOOOMMMGGGG I want this product3 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Does it end up creasing during t...6 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is absolutely gorgeous! Long lasting, the perfect mix of pearl and glitter, doesn't crease. The packaging is simple yet classy. You can wear it alone or lightly dab it over eyeshadow to add a beautiful glitter. It has gold glitter bits in it and the base is a beautiful shade as well it's not quite Rose but it doesn't look like plain gold to me either. I am in love with this product! The picture doesn't even do it justice. " in 241 reviews
  • "Beautiful eyeshadow! The color is stunning , a rose gold color with lots of glitter. Very pigmented, one tiny dot was enough to cover my whole eyelid. I can't wait to use this for my new years look and show it off ! " in 201 reviews
  • "Love this product I just picked three of the shades. Pigmentation it's 💯 no fallout and minimal transfer." in 135 reviews
  • "These are Beautiful!!!!! 😍✨ i didn't think i need them because i already own some of the Magnificent Metal shadows, but these are better ✨ very Glittery Sparkly i got 3 of the shades " in 127 reviews
Briana S.
Review for: Rose Gold Retro more...
I saw these at Ulta and a friend had mentioned great reviews on it. I swatched it on my hand and was instantly impressed with the creamy texting and easy blend it gave off. I was a bit worried at first because when I tapped it with my finger, the glitter wouldn't come off of my finger with a wipe, which caused me to wonder if it would be a struggle to remove from the eyes. I then took a next step and apply it straight to my eye lid. One swipe was enough to give a POW of glitter  and color without overpowering the lid. When I went to remove it from my lid, it came off so easily with no leftover glitter specs that I was sold.  It gives you just the right amount of glitter that can give you the WOW effect and its buildable so it can go from a natural glam to an over-the-top look. The product itself doesn't crease up on your eyelid and dries rather quickly and evenly.  I used a clean . blending brush to blend that liner with the other shadows and I didn't have a problem with it. The one of two specks of fallout (VERY MINIMAL) were easily removed with a powder brush.  I have primed and set my eyes beforehand so I did not need anything else to make the glitter hold, however after finishing my eye look, I placed a TINY bit of setting powder on the lid just to see what would happen.  It lasted all night AND THEN SOME.
My ONLY complaint is upon application, it has a type of chemical smell that makes your eyes water a bit, but it only lasts for about a minute. I don't think that would be a deal breaker for me, but I wanted to point that out.
I think for the price it's very reasonable ($25)  because this product is THE BOMB. I plan on going back and picking out more color options once they become available.
Kristen M.
Review for: Smoldering Satin, Next To Notte, Other more...
I bought these from Sephora in the stila Eye For Elegance Liquid Eye Shadow Set . The top 3 swatches (Next to Notte, Peachy Sheen, and Smoldering Satin) are part of the Glitter and Glow Liquid Eye Shadow line. The other 3 swatches are part of a new line coming out called the Shimmer and Glow Liquid Eye Shadows. Next to Notte is a great color but swatched just a tan bit patchy. I believe that Peachy Sheen is exclusive just to this set right now, but is my least favorite and I would not recommend the color. It barely has any pigment or glitter to it. Smoldering Satin is such a beautiful color though and will be perfect for holiday looks. These take a while to dry down on my eyes but once they do they don’t move or smudge all day long. Would definitely recommend picking up these to try! It’s worth the $25.
Jenna W.
Review for: Kitten Karma more...
I wish I could write that I absolutely love these because they are STUNNING when you swatch them and even when you first put them on your eye. I ran into this problem on NYE when I was getting ready to go out. I was doing a classic smoky eye with some glitter to spice it up for the new year, and as i was blending my harsh lines out (with a gentle hand) all of the glitter fell off my eyes. I applied it again (thinking it was my mistake) and the same thing happened again! So I just decided to take it off and go with a shimmer shadow instead. I've also used them on other people and noticed that unless you apply them over a heavy duty eye primer that there is a lot of fall out. I am going to continue to play with these and hope that I am wrong and can figure out a practical way to use them without having all this fall out and flaking off :/ There's no saying that these glitters aren't absolutely beautiful though.
Kathryn P.
Review for: Kitten Karma more...
I had been wanting to try one of these metallic eyeshadows for some time after seeing Influencer after Influencer rave about these over YouTube. Initially, I wanted to buy the set of three, but it was sold out. It had the three shades I was interested in most. I finally settled on Kitten Karma because it seemed like a shade that was similar to Lorca’s prosecco from the Mega Pro 2 palette that I often foil by mixing it with MAC’s Fix Plus. I have to say that, for the most part, this stuff does not disappoint. It goes on smoothly, is pigmented, and easy to work with. The only reason I gave it 4 rather than 5 stars is because, half way through the day, I noticed glitter fall out all over my face. I think the next time I wear it, I’m going to use a dab of glitter glue to see if that helps lock the glitter in place.
Bri G.
bois darc
*EXTRA ALERT* 🚨
These glitters shadows are the bomb! Fine glitter not chunky. The fine glitter adheres to a liquid frosted colour base which adds more *W O W* factor. The colours are not over the top like the UD Liquid Moondust eye shadows (which I like as well but Stila has a good grasp of glitter payoff and product application). I now own x3 (rose gold retro, molten midnight and bronzed bell). They look great worn on their own or as an accent colour, wether in the inner corner of the eye swept up towards mid eyelid or just in the centre of the eyelid for highlight. As for fallout, there is very little, NOT a lot. If you are constantly touching or doting over your eye makeup, yes you will disturb it and you will have fallout. It's definitely a LOT less fallout than using glitter pigment and glue. The packaging is simple and so pretty; matte gold square lid sits on a clear acrylic square bottle. I love that it has a doe-foot applicator as opposed to a brush (like that of UD Liquid Moondust). It just makes the application easier to control, glides on smoother over the eyelid and allows for less waste, not having to use your fingertip to spread the product about. Once on, it doesn't feel heavy or dry. Lasts all night.
MELISSA J.
Review for: Other more...
I have this in both Rose Gold Retro and Gypsy. They were enough to make me absolutely want the entire line.

Rose Gold Retro is so beautiful I plan to use it in my wedding. It makes my eyes look extremely gorgeous when I apply it to the inner third of my eye and blend it out. It doesn't crease and layers well with powder eyeshadows or is amazing as a stand alone color.

Gypsy is very lovely and I've used this as a whole lid shade. I admit it did crease a little but it was after 6 hours wear where you could see a break up in the color when my eyes were closed.

I feel these colors complement all skin tones. I had my friends who were medium, dark, and deep swatch it. They all went to purchase it immediately after. I'm excited to purchase more of these in the future to complete my collection.
Rachel L.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Rose Gold Retro, Smoldering Satin, Diamond Dust, Kitten Karma more...
I wish there was a review higher than 5 stars to give this product. Over the years I have gathered various types of liquid shadows/glitters. Nothing I have has come close to this formula! This product doesn’t get chunky, doesn’t smear, and doesn’t crease. I have purchased 4 different colors with different variants of glitter inside, and they all maintain their longevity. Application is incredibly easy, my favorite method is taking some of the product on a small flat brush and just patting it in the spots desired. You can PACK on the glitter if you want and it still won’t crack. It’s quick, it’s so easy, and it’s absolutely gorgeous. I can’t wait to see the future colors they come out with!!! stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow
Madhu D.
Review for: Smoky Storm more...
Best glitter eyeshadows ever!! Yeah that is the summary but read on for details. If you want glitter eyeshadows without the glittery mess of application you will need this! Great size of products, since glitter I assume not everyone wears everyday. So for occasion use, size is nice. Effortless and mess-free application. Once they dry and set, they don't budge which is a big plus. There are no chunky glitter particles so no uncomfortable feeling. Felt comfy, easy to apply and remove as well. The shades are pretty and wearable. If you want to try glitter eyeshadows, get these... no second thoughts!
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
Review for: Sea Siren, Enchantress, Other more...
Super glittery. This product works great on the eyes and definitely makes a bold statement. This product will also last a very long time and is super easy to apply with the doe-foot applicator.
SEA SIREN: A bright pink with an amazing and flashy blue shift (see picture).
BALLET BABY: A pale pink shade with beautiful bright pink glitter throughout (see picture).
ENCHANTRESS: A coral pink shade with pink, gold, multicolor glitters (see picture).
WARNING: Sea Siren & Enchantress do leave a pinkish stain to the skin if you don’t use something as a base under them (you can see it in the picture from a previous swatch)
Tatiana M.
Review for: Other more...
stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow this eyeshadow is so beautiful beyond words! No picture can do it justice like what it looks in person! It’s not like other liquid glitters where the glitter is in a clear liquid and you’ll get chunks of glitter and then patches of the clear liquid, this is glitter all the way through and it’s gorgeous! Its a very wet formula, I have the shade diamond dust and I love it. I recommend it but the reason I only gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because the glitter does fall out A LOT. The color of it and the way it’s looks is 5 stars but it can be messy, the next time I use it I’m going to try and put some glitter glue down first and hope that keeps the glitter from falling out so much
Vipasana K.
Does the glitter fall out on the cheeks??
Irene B.
I want to try it out, is it worth it?
Jojo T.
Brandon, FL
These look so Pretty but 24$ for one. That's kinda pricey for me.. Do you guys think it's worth it??
Madhuri P.
Does this clump up on the lid?
Alexandra R.
Anyone have a favorite shade? I wanna try some more and am being indecisive.