BY STILA #1 in Eyeshadow

Make eyes magical with duo-chrome shades of Glitter & Glow. Six shades of pearlescent, glitter eye shadows make an impact with a holographic-like, multi-color, multi-dimensional effect.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Mica (Ci 77019), Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Tin Oxide, Silica.

May Contain:

Carmine (Ci 75470), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Iron Oxides.

• When doing your makeup what do u do first eyes or face ? ...18 Answers
  • stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow Do I need these in...10 Answers
  • OOOOMMMGGGG I want this product3 Answers
stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow
  • "This is absolutely gorgeous! Long lasting, the perfect mix of pearl and glitter, doesn't crease. The packaging is simple yet classy. You can wear it alone or lightly dab it over eyeshadow to add a beautiful glitter. It has gold glitter bits in it and the base is a beautiful shade as well it's not quite Rose but it doesn't look like plain gold to me either. I am in love with this product! The picture doesn't even do it justice. " in 241 reviews
  • "Beautiful eyeshadow! The color is stunning , a rose gold color with lots of glitter. Very pigmented, one tiny dot was enough to cover my whole eyelid. I can't wait to use this for my new years look and show it off ! " in 201 reviews
  • "Love this product I just picked three of the shades. Pigmentation it's 💯 no fallout and minimal transfer." in 135 reviews
  • "These are Beautiful!!!!! 😍✨ i didn't think i need them because i already own some of the Magnificent Metal shadows, but these are better ✨ very Glittery Sparkly i got 3 of the shades " in 127 reviews
Briana S.
I saw these at Ulta and a friend had mentioned great reviews on it. I swatched it on my hand and was instantly impressed with the creamy texting and easy blend it gave off. I was a bit worried at first because when I tapped it with my finger, the glitter wouldn't come off of my finger with a wipe, which caused me to wonder if it would be a struggle to remove from the eyes. I then took a next step and apply it straight to my eye lid. One swipe was enough to give a POW of glitter  and color without overpowering the lid. When I went to remove it from my lid, it came off so easily with no leftover glitter specs that I was sold.  It gives you just the right amount of glitter that can give you the WOW effect and its buildable so it can go from a natural glam to an over-the-top look. The product itself doesn't crease up on your eyelid and dries rather quickly and evenly.  I used a clean . blending brush to blend that liner with the other shadows and I didn't have a problem with it. The one of two specks of fallout (VERY MINIMAL) were easily removed with a powder brush.  I have primed and set my eyes beforehand so I did not need anything else to make the glitter hold, however after finishing my eye look, I placed a TINY bit of setting powder on the lid just to see what would happen.  It lasted all night AND THEN SOME.
My ONLY complaint is upon application, it has a type of chemical smell that makes your eyes water a bit, but it only lasts for about a minute. I don't think that would be a deal breaker for me, but I wanted to point that out.
I think for the price it's very reasonable ($25)  because this product is THE BOMB. I plan on going back and picking out more color options once they become available.
Kristen M.
Review for: Other more...
I bought these from Sephora in the stila Eye For Elegance Liquid Eye Shadow Set . The top 3 swatches (Next to Notte, Peachy Sheen, and Smoldering Satin) are part of the Glitter and Glow Liquid Eye Shadow line. The other 3 swatches are part of a new line coming out called the Shimmer and Glow Liquid Eye Shadows. Next to Notte is a great color but swatched just a tan bit patchy. I believe that Peachy Sheen is exclusive just to this set right now, but is my least favorite and I would not recommend the color. It barely has any pigment or glitter to it. Smoldering Satin is such a beautiful color though and will be perfect for holiday looks. These take a while to dry down on my eyes but once they do they don’t move or smudge all day long. Would definitely recommend picking up these to try! It’s worth the $25.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Review for: Grace, Kitten, La Douce, Jezebel, Twig more...
I’m absolutely in love with this product. I think it’s the best liquid eyeshadow on the market. While it is expensive, it’s so worth it. It lasts all day with no glitter fallout. Highly recommend picking at least one shade up to try it out. They also make a stila Magnificent Metals Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow formula. Only difference between the two is one is glitter liquid shadow and the other is more of just a liquid metallic shadow. They’re both equally as beautiful and I think it all comes down to your personal preference and what you are looking for. You can’t go wrong with either formula though. I just recommend applying directly from the applicator to get the best color pay off and the least amount of mess. You can also easily do a great cut crease with these which is probably my favorite way to use them. They have a gorgeous array of colors in both formulas. It’s just a stand out product to me. I always recommend it to my friends and it has definitely become a top product for me of this past year. These are overhyped for good reason! If you can’t afford the price tag or just don’t want to spend that much on one liquid eyeshadow I’m going to tag below some of my favorite less expensive liquid eyeshadows. I am not saying that they are exact dupes for these, just other options just in case!
ColourPop Supernova Shadow
e.l.f. Aqua Beauty Molten Liquid Eyeshadow
wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Liquid Eyeshadow
Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Chrome™
J. Cat Beauty Holographic 3D Eye Topper
Catrice Liquid Metal Longlasting Cream Eyeshadow
BH Cosmetics EyeLights (currently on sale for $4)
Molly Z.
Vernon Hills, IL
Review for: Other more...
I bought this last year in the shade Smoldering Satin and I wanted to absolutely love it, but unfortunately, I don't think I'll be purchasing any other shades. The color and finish of it is stunning— it's incredibly pigmented and the glitter looks fantastic on the lid.

If I want to wear this, I have to make it the absolute last step of my eyeshadow. It's impossible to blend without causing crazy fallout, so I blend everything else first and then carefully apply this where I want it. It's hard to avoid harsh lines since it can't blend. I typically use a flat Real Techniques concealer brush to carefully pat it on which works great. They can be a bit difficult to remove without getting glitter all over the place. I typically take a piece of scotch tape and gently use it to lift the glitter off.

Overall, these shadows look beautiful on the eye, but I couldn't give it a full 5 stars thanks to the difficulty of blending and removing. stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow
Ashley W.
Lawrenceville, GA
I absolutely love the liquid eye shadows. I was trying out a goth glam look and wanted a pop of something shimmery so I found my Stila Liquid Eye Shadow in the color Queen and applied it to my lid. It took a moment to dry but once it did it was perfect. It didn’t transfer to my upper eye and lasted a while. I do think these little guys are a little expensive for the price and I would probably not buy them unless they were on sale but they are definitely amazing.Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Velvet I was really surprised how long this lipstick lasted. I thought it was going to be like lipgloss and come right off. Smashbox Photo Op Eye Shadow Singles in 1985. This color is such a pretty purple! Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation
Jenna W.
I wish I could write that I absolutely love these because they are STUNNING when you swatch them and even when you first put them on your eye. I ran into this problem on NYE when I was getting ready to go out. I was doing a classic smoky eye with some glitter to spice it up for the new year, and as i was blending my harsh lines out (with a gentle hand) all of the glitter fell off my eyes. I applied it again (thinking it was my mistake) and the same thing happened again! So I just decided to take it off and go with a shimmer shadow instead. I've also used them on other people and noticed that unless you apply them over a heavy duty eye primer that there is a lot of fall out. I am going to continue to play with these and hope that I am wrong and can figure out a practical way to use them without having all this fall out and flaking off :/ There's no saying that these glitters aren't absolutely beautiful though.
Lindsey K.
I dreamed about buying this product after testing it out in the store, and it took a little while to save the money but I did and just adore this product. It is duo-chrome, which means that it takes on two different shades depending on the shape of the surface it is applied to and the angle you are viewing it. This specific color ("into the blue") gives a purple-blue shade which is one of my favorite combos.

It comes in a clear vial with a twist-top. The applicator is a narrow wand, which allows you to do both wide (for eyeshadow) and thin strokes (great for lining your eyes). The product goes on evenly and smoothly, is long-wearing (at least 4 hours but I've slept in it overnight and it was still there, albeit faded). The product is composed of fine glitter particles which gives off a gorgeous iridescent shimmer. I've used this as an eyeshadow, liner, highlighter and even a lip top coat. It is beautiful and I can't wait to try out their other colors.

There is a similar product ( Hard Candy Glitteratzi Liquid Sparkler ) that is a close dupe (you can read my review on that one too where I compare both) but overall I really love this product. It is expensive in my opinion, but I'm really glad I purchased it.
Kathryn P.
I had been wanting to try one of these metallic eyeshadows for some time after seeing Influencer after Influencer rave about these over YouTube. Initially, I wanted to buy the set of three, but it was sold out. It had the three shades I was interested in most. I finally settled on Kitten Karma because it seemed like a shade that was similar to Lorca’s prosecco from the Mega Pro 2 palette that I often foil by mixing it with MAC’s Fix Plus. I have to say that, for the most part, this stuff does not disappoint. It goes on smoothly, is pigmented, and easy to work with. The only reason I gave it 4 rather than 5 stars is because, half way through the day, I noticed glitter fall out all over my face. I think the next time I wear it, I’m going to use a dab of glitter glue to see if that helps lock the glitter in place.
Bri G.
bois darc
*EXTRA ALERT* 🚨
These glitters shadows are the bomb! Fine glitter not chunky. The fine glitter adheres to a liquid frosted colour base which adds more *W O W* factor. The colours are not over the top like the UD Liquid Moondust eye shadows (which I like as well but Stila has a good grasp of glitter payoff and product application). I now own x3 (rose gold retro, molten midnight and bronzed bell). They look great worn on their own or as an accent colour, wether in the inner corner of the eye swept up towards mid eyelid or just in the centre of the eyelid for highlight. As for fallout, there is very little, NOT a lot. If you are constantly touching or doting over your eye makeup, yes you will disturb it and you will have fallout. It's definitely a LOT less fallout than using glitter pigment and glue. The packaging is simple and so pretty; matte gold square lid sits on a clear acrylic square bottle. I love that it has a doe-foot applicator as opposed to a brush (like that of UD Liquid Moondust). It just makes the application easier to control, glides on smoother over the eyelid and allows for less waste, not having to use your fingertip to spread the product about. Once on, it doesn't feel heavy or dry. Lasts all night.
Rachel L.
San Diego, CA
I wish there was a review higher than 5 stars to give this product. Over the years I have gathered various types of liquid shadows/glitters. Nothing I have has come close to this formula! This product doesn’t get chunky, doesn’t smear, and doesn’t crease. I have purchased 4 different colors with different variants of glitter inside, and they all maintain their longevity. Application is incredibly easy, my favorite method is taking some of the product on a small flat brush and just patting it in the spots desired. You can PACK on the glitter if you want and it still won’t crack. It’s quick, it’s so easy, and it’s absolutely gorgeous. I can’t wait to see the future colors they come out with!!! stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow
Vipasana K.
Does the glitter fall out on the cheeks??
Alì A.
Brooklyn
When doing your makeup what do u do first eyes or face ? I do my eyes area first then my face
Irene B.
I want to try it out, is it worth it?
Jojo T.
Brandon, FL
These look so Pretty but 24$ for one. That's kinda pricey for me.. Do you guys think it's worth it??
Madhuri P.
Does this clump up on the lid?