BY STILA #57 in Highlighter

Sparkling skin steals the show with our new Glitter & Glow Highlighter—a water-infused, glittering highlighter. The complexion-enhancing formula contains a sheer base with a multi-color mix of pearls and visible flecks of glitter that lets skin shine.

Unique glitter and pearl color combinations for a multi-dimensional, sparkle.
Luxuriously smooth laydown.
Wears well on bare skin or over makeup.

Use it alone to create a dazzling, light-catching, illuminating effect or layer over your favorite powder or cream highlighterlike Stila’s Heaven’s Hue Highlighter— to magnify the effect.

Shades:

• Kitten (Nude pink with silver and champagne sparkle)
  • Monarch (Baby pink with green, pink and silver sparkle)
  • Admiral (Mint green with icy blue and violet sparkle)
  • Painted Lady (Burnished coral with gold and peach sparkle)
  • Queen (Iridescent pink with pink and purple sparkle)

Glitter & Glow Highlighter and Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow are formulated differently. The Liquid Eye Shadow has a pigmented base, whereas the Highlighter base is not as pigmented, so you can add multi-dimensional, multi-color sparkle to the face without laying down saturated pigment on skin. However, if you want a more pigmented effect, Glitter & Glow Highlighter can be layered over other forms of highlighter. As the Highlighter and the Liquid Eye Shadow are formulated with different glitter and pearls, Stila was able to use a wider variety of pearl and glitter sizes in the Highlighter.

Kitten Ingredients:

Water, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Glycerin, Mica (Ci77019), Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Squalane, Bis-c16-20 Isoalkoxy Tmhdi/Peg-90 Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Polyurethane-11, Hexylene Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Tin Oxide, Sorbitan Isostearate.

May Contain: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Red 7 (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140).

Monarch Ingredients:

Water, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Glycerin, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Squalane, Mica (Ci77019), Bis-c16-20 Isoalkoxy Tmhdi/Peg-90 Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate.

May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Carmine (Ci 75470). *Contains Carmine As A Color Additive.

Queen Ingredients:

Water, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Glycerin, Mica (Ci77019), Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Squalane, Bis-c16-20 Isoalkoxy Tmhdi/Peg-90 Copolymer, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Carmine (Ci 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510). *Contains Carmine As A Color Additive.

Painted Lady Ingredients:

Water, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Glycerin, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Caprylyl Glycol, Bis-c16-20 Isoalkoxy Tmhdi/Peg-90 Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate.

May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491).

Admiral Ingredients:

Water, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Polylactic Acid, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Glycerin, Silica, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Bis-c16-20 Isoalkoxy Tmhdi/Peg-90 Copolymer, Squalane, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate.

May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow 10 (Ci 47005), Blue..

• I didn’t know they had highlighters, is this worth it? Do I need ...3 Answers
  • What do you guys think about the applicator?1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price, sounds really pretty2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "i don't personally own these yet. but when i was in sephora i was able to swatch them and i applied some to my eyes. they did leave a little bit of random pieces of glitter on my face that i wasn't expecting. but they looked amazing all day on my eyes. the colors are just absolutely stunning. i went back to purchase some but they were all sold out completely of every color. i cant wait to some day own these!!" in 6 reviews
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Review for: Kitten more...
Okay so for everyone posting saying these are the best thing ever is talking about the glitter & glow EYESHADOWS. These are the Glitter & Glow face HIGHLIGHTS. I regret purchasing there and would not buy again or recommend unless you like glitter all over your face. I've never been a fan of chunky, glittery highlights on my face- I like to keep the glitter only on my eyes (which is why I love the Eyeshadow version of this product) which I should have known based on the name that I wouldn't like the product but I'm glad I was able to try it to give people insight on this specific product since majority of the reviews on here aren't even regarding the highlighters. So first and foremost, the colors aren't wearable in my opinion aside from Kitten which I didn't like off the bat. But then after applying them to my face I just knew I would never use it and that I would be returning it. The price to me is ridiculous for a glittery Highlight but hey to each their own. If you don't like glitter highlights and only like a sheen or a glow, don't buy this you will hate it like myself- it is pure glitter. But if you are someone who does like the glitter Highlight look then you would absolutely love these. So it's all about personal preference and what you look for in your makeup products. If you want to get anything try the stila g&g Eyeshadow formula which is stunning and they also make a shimmer&glow formula in the eye shadows as well. Also, DO NOT put the Highlighter version on your eyes for they are NOT eye safe. The glitter is much bigger pieces and chunkier therefore which could probably cut your eyes. Stick to the ones made for the eyes they have so many gorgeous colors. But to sum this whole review up, the highlighters were a huge flop for me and I returned it immediately. Just not my thing but it could be yours! I hope this helped and clarified things up for some people!
Crystal P.
Racine, WI
Review for: Other more...
I love these stila glitter and shimmers. You can make day time or night time looks come alive. There is NO shortage of people that love these. I get the most comments when I wear these my mom asked me did I think I was going to the Oscars! Lol! I went to a birthday party and people kept telling me how beautiful I looked. I felt beautiful too! And they lasted all day!
Emily J.
Review for: Kitten more...
Honestly, these highlighters are amazing.

To begin, I purchased this to try out and fell in love. This is a product I specifically use on my eyes. However, if you wanted to have a unique look, you could even use this on your face!

I don’t see anything wrong with this product. I love the application and even the way it is packaged! I think it is all together worth every single penny:)
Care 😻.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Monarch more...
This highlighter (NOT the eyeshadow) is SUPER glittery. It literally looks like you used glitter glue and packed glitter on to your face. You cannot make this look at all natural in any way. I would wear this only to a festival or something. However it is really pretty for what it is!
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I don't personally own these yet. But when I was in Sephora I was able to swatch them and I applied some to my eyes. They did leave a little bit of random pieces of glitter on my face that I wasn't expecting. But they looked amazing all day on my eyes. The colors are just absolutely stunning. I went back to purchase some but they were all sold out completely of every color. I cant wait to some day own these!!
Keri D.
Starke, FL
Review for: Kitten more...
I purchased the 3 pack from Sephora. I’m pretty impressed with Stila. They are very nicely packaged. A little pricey for the size amount you get. Pigment wise there not too bad. For the amount of shimmer/sparkle I like I do have to layer on a few times. Deff wait till after it dries or the wand will just move product around your lid. But all in all there nice and I would buy all the color options!!
🚨Queen V.
Review for: Monarch, Kitten, Queen more...
Is the best glitter on stilla brand. Everybody need to buy this beauty, the make up artist is a must have ever, because is a formulate than easy to aplicate in the person. So everybody lets try this amazzing glitter, what have a little brush that is a must convenient to us. stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow
Sam S.
Davie, FL
Review for: Kitten more...
Maybe I’m being a bit too harsh considering I only tried this in store. But I really did not find myself needing this so called highlight. Now I love The glitter and glow glitters and eyeshadow I think those are amazing. But this just seemed way to glittery for me as a highlighter. I tend to like my highlighters on me shimmer side rather than the glitter side. So I will probably not be picking these up
Sabrina P.
Gaithersburg, MD
Review for: Kitten more...
MY HOLY GRAIL!! This product is super easy to use and it is definitely very glittery. This gives such a beautiful wash of glitter to the kids and it lasts the whole day! Since it’s a gel, there’s no fallout and it’s a super easy to use applicator. 10/10!!
Sierra S.
Shelbyville, KY
Review for: Kitten more...
These are very gorgeous glitter shadows. I do warn you to not go overboard with them. A small amount of product does go a very long way with them. It makes your eyeshadow pop and brings attention to your eyes. Every color is pretty, I settled on the mini ones they have sephora to get three for the price of one so I could have more to play with.
Nika K.
8290
I want to try this sooo bad. Is it good and worth the money?
Madelyn W.
Bowling Green, KY
Jasmin P.
Lima
How is this product stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow- 3 Answers
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
I didn’t know they had highlighters, is this worth it? Do I need to buy?
Haleema B.
This looks like a really good product to try it would u reccomend it ?