BY STILA

Contains revolutionary formula & texture Gives sheer liner Comes with a lighter & lower pigment Perfect to work with glosses Extends life of sheer luscious lip Product Line: Stila - Lip Liner - Glaze Lip LinerProduct Size: 1.2g/0.042oz see more...

Davita S.
Clermont
I already love Stila but the lip liner is GORGEOUS. The product is sleek and applies flawlessly, even though the liner is thin it can be used as a full lip lipstick, I love the shade and the liner is definitely good for a bold lip look. Definitely a recommendation!!
Taylor P.
Wilmington, DE
I loved this because it was super cheap and great color. The downside is that it isn't as potent as other brands and the selection isn't as good but it's definitely a great bargain for its price and if you like the color.
Kristen C.
Tulsa, OK
When it comes to lip liners this is right on point very easy to apply and or use very great cheap that you not too pricey and it was very long-lasting and was very happy and I would definitely use this for others
Alicia V.
Arlington
The product was packaged great, but I didn't love it. I felt like it went on too wet, and moved when I applied. It didn't last as long as some of the other lip liners I've tried, and I'm not sure I'll purchase again.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
Such a pretty color lip liner. Sometimes I even use it all over as a lipstick. It's long lasting and goes on very smooth.
Jessica S.
Madison Hts, MI
Very smooth and stays on for awhile I love the color and use it all over like I do with all of my liners
Jenna S.
This is a very nice lip liner for every day in the go. I did but it from Ulta and it applied in a very creamy affect and I loved it ! The price is not bad too so I would. It it again!
evgenija c.
I love using lip liners and i use them instead of lipstick . this color is amazing but i think that it is way too expensive
Janelle M.
Wilmington, NC
Does this look good on pale skin?