BY STILA

Instantly lengthens, volumises and curls for your softest, plushest lashes ever!

Who needs false lashes when you've got glamoureyes mascara? This next generation of mascara perfectly adheres to each lash and instantly lengthens, volumises and curls for your softest, plushest lashes ever,

The weightless, creamy formula glides on to create a dramatic, wide-eyed look without clumping, The secret is a lash-amplifying polymer that instantly transforms eyes from ordinary to alluring,

A unique multi-level brush has one layer to fluff and volumise, while the second layer lengthens and curls lashes, The result? Lashes that can stop traffic with the blink of an eye,

Key Benefits:

• Dynamic lengthening effects in a weightless, creamy formula that feels completely natural,
  • A single stroke instantly lengthens, volumises and curls for long, luscious lashes,
  • Eyes appear bigger, bolder, more beautiful than ever.

How To Use:

Glamorous looking lashes are possible in one coat with glamoureyes mascara,

• The wand of glamoureyes mascara will ensure that every last lash is coated, Begin by wiggling the wand at the root of the lashes, This will separate and coat the lashes at the lash line, Then apply glamoureyes mascara to the tips of the lashes.
  • Need more product? Spin the brush in the tube instead of pumping it up and down.
  • Use the Brush #13 to coat the bottom lashes, Apply the mascara to the brush, Then paint the lower lashes with the brush using an up and down motion.
  • Glamoureyes Mascara is the ideal mascara for touchups, Layer it over any mascara for instant glamour that is glossy, fresh, and polished.

stila Glamoureyes Mascara
  • "This is the only mascara I have used for years!! It dries quickly and I only have to apply it once to get the volume I am looking for in a mascara. It give me a "naturally" black, thick look and does not look fake and clumpy! I have also experienced it lasting longer without it drying out in the tube." in 5 reviews
  • "It doesn't clump, dries fast and makes my eye lashes look so long and gorgeous." in 1 review
  • "You can't go wrong with it!" in 1 review
  • "It dries quickly and I only have to apply it once to get the volume I am looking for in a mascara." in 1 review
  • "This volumes my lashes without the nasty clumping!" in 1 review
Liya M.
Cape Girardeau
This mascara was okay. It enhanced the look of my eyelashes, but fell easily and didn't last. It was the first time I had used any mascara from Stila. I bought it from my local Sephora for about $20. I probably wouldn't buy again just because it was too pricey for my taste.
Jessalyn L.
This Mascara is the best! I've tried many mascaras before and this product continues to impress. It adds length and volume and it is the only product for me! This brand continues is always great quality and very consistent.
jazmyn r.
it was very flaky, it created a bunch of volume and color and thickness but it was very tough to get off and it would flake. would buy again if i found a good makeup remover product. the packaging was very adequate
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
One of my favorite mascaras. Currently only $10 on stila's website, which makes it a steal! The formula is great, very buildable, and really adds a lot of volume. My only problem with it is that it isn't very long-lasting: after a few hours it definitely flakes off and needs refreshing. However, it's very very hard to find mascaras that don't have that problem. I love to put a second coat on while the first is still wet, it really layers beautifully and lengthens lashes. Not my holy grail, but still a great option that I always keep in my pro kit.
Melinda C.
Poland , ME
I have very short straight eyelashes so I was skeptical about this products especially because it is on the more expensive side. I tried it out and it made my lashes significantly longer and then I just used a lash curler to finish the job, overall I really liked the product but throughout the day the mascara did flake off a little bit, I am giving it a 4 because of this and because it is a little pricey.
Autumn B.
This mascara made my lashes look dark, thick and long. Basically, everything you want in a mascara. It does not flake off or smudge and goes on smooth. My only complaint is that the want is quite a bit shorter than most mascaras and so I've found it a little awkward to apply but I'm sure I will get used to it.
Makayla E.
Anaheim, CA
This is by far my favorite mascara i have ever used and i have always been a cheap mascara girl but this changed everything. Its definetly the brush that makes you lashes look full and long and the formula stays on all day . it doesnt say waterproof but it definetly doesnt run or flake no matter the heat or humidty. Will never buy another mascara so in love
Katie N.
Hamilton, NJ
I was surprised how soft the mascara brush was. It wasn't too rough on my lashes. Took about 2-3 swipes per eye to achieve great lift and volume. My lashes have trouble curling and this helped my lashes hold a curl much longer than usual. I also liked the size of the tube.
Lessie A.
Columbus, OH
I actually have a love hate relationship with this mascara, actually with stila products in general. They work so well and i have never been disappointed but they are so pricey. I love this mascara and it works so well no clumping or anything. Bugts its $20 a tube and i feel bad just buying it for that price sometimes.
Cortnee M.
Kuna, ID
jessica l.
I have what to try this brand out but never really wanted to buy something i never try before. i just need to know if it really really works?
Brenda B.
Compared to huge mascara and this one, what is the difference ?