Stila Glamoureyes Mascara Black  uploaded by Malak J.Stila Glamoureyes Mascara Black  uploaded by Diane L.Stila Glamoureyes Mascara Black  uploaded by Diane L.

BY STILA

Get the look of false lashes without the fuss with this weightless mascara. Define, amplify and intensify your lash look with this glamoureyes-ing formula.  This next generation of mascara perfectly adheres to each lash and instantly lengthens, volumizes and curls leaving lashes soft and glamorous. The unique multi-level brush is designed to fluff and volumize, while the second layer lengthens and curls lashes. Mascara, Black

Stila Glamoureyes Mascara Black
  • "I love this Mascara It last for a long time & Actually keeps my lashes up (((;" in 1 review
  • "It doesn't clump, dries fast and makes my eye lashes look so long and gorgeous." in 1 review
  • "It dries quickly and I only have to apply it once to get the volume I am looking for in a mascara." in 1 review
  • "You can't go wrong with it!" in 1 review
  • "This volumes my lashes without the nasty clumping!" in 1 review
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
One of my favorite mascaras. Currently only $10 on stila's website, which makes it a steal! The formula is great, very buildable, and really adds a lot of volume. My only problem with it is that it isn't very long-lasting: after a few hours it definitely flakes off and needs refreshing. However, it's very very hard to find mascaras that don't have that problem. I love to put a second coat on while the first is still wet, it really layers beautifully and lengthens lashes. Not my holy grail, but still a great option that I always keep in my pro kit.
Makayla E.
Anaheim, CA
This is by far my favorite mascara i have ever used and i have always been a cheap mascara girl but this changed everything. Its definetly the brush that makes you lashes look full and long and the formula stays on all day . it doesnt say waterproof but it definetly doesnt run or flake no matter the heat or humidty. Will never buy another mascara so in love
Autumn B.
This mascara made my lashes look dark, thick and long. Basically, everything you want in a mascara. It does not flake off or smudge and goes on smooth. My only complaint is that the want is quite a bit shorter than most mascaras and so I've found it a little awkward to apply but I'm sure I will get used to it.
Katie N.
Hamilton, NJ
I was surprised how soft the mascara brush was. It wasn't too rough on my lashes. Took about 2-3 swipes per eye to achieve great lift and volume. My lashes have trouble curling and this helped my lashes hold a curl much longer than usual. I also liked the size of the tube.
Jenna D.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite mascara by far. It's perfect for every day use, or layer it up for a more dramatic night out. Plus the packaging is great for sticking in your purse with ease.
Kayla W.
I'm a huge fan of this mascara. It glides on easily, doesn't clump and gives me that thick luscious lash look!
Liya M.
Cape Girardeau
This mascara was okay. It enhanced the look of my eyelashes, but fell easily and didn't last. It was the first time I had used any mascara from Stila. I bought it from my local Sephora for about $20. I probably wouldn't buy again just because it was too pricey for my taste.
jazmyn r.
it was very flaky, it created a bunch of volume and color and thickness but it was very tough to get off and it would flake. would buy again if i found a good makeup remover product. the packaging was very adequate
Jessalyn L.
This Mascara is the best! I've tried many mascaras before and this product continues to impress. It adds length and volume and it is the only product for me! This brand continues is always great quality and very consistent.
Melinda C.
Poland , ME
I have very short straight eyelashes so I was skeptical about this products especially because it is on the more expensive side. I tried it out and it made my lashes significantly longer and then I just used a lash curler to finish the job, overall I really liked the product but throughout the day the mascara did flake off a little bit, I am giving it a 4 because of this and because it is a little pricey.
jessica l.
I have what to try this brand out but never really wanted to buy something i never try before. i just need to know if it really really works?
Brenda B.
Compared to huge mascara and this one, what is the difference ?