BY STILA

Heather C.
Lake Village, AR
I actually have had this pallet for several years and never REALLY used it until recently. It has beautiful colors they just dont reallly look that great with my skin tone unless i blend them almost to death.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Kaelin A.
Menifee
This palette is very basic. I don't think it's worth the money. You can find other colors that this palette offers in other palettes for a cheaper price. The pigmentation wasn't all that great and to me it wasn't worth it. It was okay. You do get a blush which is kinda nice.
Bri M.
Choctaw, OK
love this palette! gorgeous on and in the box! swatched the colors and they look fabulous! very easy to use and apply! not very expensive but definitely worth it! meet every single expectation! yes i will be buying again! cant wait to see the next palette!
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I love to take this palette when I'm traveling or just going out of town for a weekend vacation. I don't like to pact to much makeup. This palette is perfect for that because you get two blushes and four eyeshadows. I also bring the Positive and Pink palette by Stila. They are both made the same with two blushes and four eyeshadows. I love both of these palettes!
Kassandra E.
Brooklyn, NY
It's really pigmented and lasts all day! I just wish it had a few more neutrals. More golds and browns. But other than that packaging is great and its really cute. I take this everywhere and its often my go to.
Holly M.
Waverly, OH
I love still shadows. They last throughout the day and wear really well. The colors on this pallet are a bit young for my tastes. But totally love the brand. Worth every penny
Jennifer B.
The Wonderful In Waikiki palette didn't work for me. The blush/bronzer is WAY too orange on my skin and the eyeshadows are pretty chalky, especially the blue and gold.
Nicole D.
Bronx, NY
OMGGG this is a big YESSS FOR ME , I loveeeeeee this palette so much , I use this everyday it really gives my face a nice innocent look to it . Buy it nowww!!!
sarah m.
I love still a eyeshadow they are so pigmented and so so beautiful they never crease and never feel chalky love rhem