stila Forever Your Curl Mascara

by Stila

Forever your curl mascara virtually "perms" your lashes immediately!

Stila's revolutionary forever your curl mascara virtually "perms" your lashes immediately and over time! You no longer need an eyelash curler.

Forever your curl mascara contains an encapsulated raw ingredient that enhances lash-curl memory and a proprietary styling resin that dries down and holds the curl of the lashes. A film forming polymer also wraps lashes and lengthens without fibres. Plus, a patent-pending brush coats and extends each lash, from base to tip, dramatically lengthening and curling the lashes.

Key Benefits:

• Curls your lashes instantly, this innovative formula works harder the more you wear it.
  • The encapsulated raw ingredient penetrates the hair follicle and enhances lash-curl memory.
  • Special polymers lengthen the lashes.
  • Carbon black pigment for the blackest lashes.
  • Long-wearing.

How To Use:

• Wiggle the wand of forever your curl mascara at the roots of the lashes. This will properly separate and coat the lashes. Then apply another coat of mascara to the tips of the lashes.
  • Need more product? Spin the brush in the tube instead of pumping it up and down.
  • Use the Brush #13 to coat the bottom lashes. Apply the mascara to the brush. Then paint the lower lashes with the brush using an up and down motion.

Does this mascara flake?
Best mascara you have used this month? mine is stila Forever Your Curl Mascara
Does this mascara add good length? Volume?
Start your review of stila Forever Your Curl Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I have very fine eyelashes and prefer the smaller brushes and wetter formulas so I get every lash without a clumpy-look.” in reviews
“The brush is small and easy to get to all your lashes without getting on your eyelid.” in reviews
“It's a very good mascara, especially when you want to achieve the smokey eye look.” in reviews
This is always a favorite of mine. The product keeps my eyes popping and is so easy to apply! Love the pigment in this. It is long lasting and comes in great packaging. Highly recommend! I've been a user of this brand for years and I'll always come back to it!
This mascara Is ok not the best just because it did not separate my eye lashes ... maid my lashes look to lumpy was not happy the mascara left my eye lashes .
Jersey City, NJ
In love with this mascara. Gives my lashes a fuller look and makes my eyes look wide open when I am looking tired
Bell Gardens, CA
It was ok, nothing out of this world, still love my better then sex mascara and they're real from benefit more
Burlington , IA
stila Forever Your Curl Mascara uploaded by Nancy K.
Stila curl memory mascara is. Great. I love all their products. Worth the price. Would recommend it.
San Antonio, TX
Manly
This mascara is hands down a gift given from the gods. My lashes have never been complimented soo much after wearing this product. From "are those lashes even real" to "did you get lash extensions" questions on what I have been doing keep coming at me!
basingstoke, basingstoke
I received this as a gift, I was really excited to try this as I love stila as a brand. I wasn’t keen on the brush it was quite bristly and the wand was quite long so made it difficult to apply. After only an hour of wearing this I had black under my eyes. Really not a fan. Definitely stick to my waterproof mascaras.
Me encanta deja el rizo intacto en mis pestañas La fórmula es ligera y hace su función , una de las cosas que más me gusta es el empaque muy elegante.