BY STILA

Featuring innovative lash-curl memory that continually curls lashes throughout the day and a proprietary curling resin that dries down and holds the curl of lashes for long-lasting results. A unique brush design coats and extends each individual lash for eye-popping results. Available in an intense carbon black hue that delivers a lush, dramatic lash line from base to tip. Forever Your Curl Mascara, Black see more...

Stila Forever Your Curl Mascara
  • "It's a very good mascara, especially when you want to achieve the smokey eye look." in 1 review
  • "The brush is small and easy to get to all your lashes without getting on your eyelid." in 1 review
  • "I have very fine eyelashes and prefer the smaller brushes and wetter formulas so I get every lash without a clumpy-look." in 1 review
Autumn B.
Stila Forever your Curl Mascara provides smooth, non-clumping coverage. Second coats foe more definition can be easily applied. i love the way my lashed stay separated, yet curve consistently in the same direction. the narrow brush applicator helps get to all lashes
Jessica A.
I purchased this mascara from Nordstrom Rack for around $5-$10 and I am not impressed. I feel like it did not dry at all throughout the day and my lashes always felt wet. It did not do very well with lengthening or volumizing my lashes, I would not purchase again.
Skye T.
It's ok. I don't love it. I don't hate it. It's just ok.
The color is great. The application is easy. I do really like the brush, but the actual mascara is sticky and it does smear.
It also flakes throughout the day.
There are much better mascaras.
Emma O.
Lincoln , NE
The brush on this mascara is not my favorite. It has a bristle kind of brush compared to the more plastic brushes from other brands. This is a good base mascara but I have to use another to thicken up my lashes. If you have really full lashes this might be perfect for you.
Laura H.
I love this mascara and is my go-to product I can't ever skip!  The wand is great for my thin, shorter eye lashes.  The mascara itself doesn't wear off.  It's priced competitively to other mascaras and never leaves my eye lashes clumpy! I recommend for everyone but especially anyone with thin/ shorter lashes.
Courtney D.
This is always a favorite of mine. The product keeps my eyes popping and is so easy to apply! Love the pigment in this. It is long lasting and comes in great packaging. Highly recommend! I've been a user of this brand for years and I'll always come back to it!
Rene V.
Delano
This product creats the effect of fuller thicker lashes. It separates lashes as well as lift them which helps with straighter lashes.The packaging was very simple and cute. Would buy again.
Veronica S.
Dover, NH
This mascara is good, but not amazing. This is a wet formula. The mascara is easy to build, it's very black, it separates your lashes nicely, and it does slightly curl them. The brush is small and easy to get to all your lashes without getting on your eyelid. I really do like it, but I discovered that it does not stay in place. When it is very hot outside, be prepared for dark smudges underneath your eye (I did not put any on my bottom lashes). I don't know if it comes in a waterproof version, but if it does I think it would be a great investment. Other than the smudging, this is a good mascara.
Ashley H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I was super excited to try this as I love Stila products~ thank goodness I didn't buy it, I received a free one with purchase. This mascara did not separate my lashes at all. It might have lengthened them somewhat, but since they weren't separated, it just looked like I had about 8 long single lashes on my eyes. I always curl my lashes before applying mascara, and I really couldn't tell a difference after applying this one. It didn't put more curl into my lashes nor make the curl I had stay longer. This is not something I would spend my money one.
Valerie M.
Hesperia, CA
The wand is great if you are patient. I have very fine eyelashes and prefer the smaller brushes and wetter formulas so I get every lash without a clumpy-look. When I curl my eyelashes and then apply this mascara I get lovely, curled, long, separated, non-clumpy, non-spider leg looking, lashes! Curling the lashes before application makes all the difference as the curling formula is not strong enough to get the full curl on its own.
Michela C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best mascara you have used this month? mine is Stila Forever Your Curl Mascara
Cindy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this mascara add good length? Volume?