BY STILA

Stila's long-handled, professional brush is designed to blend and feather face concealer into foundation. Flaws are concealed and beautiful skin is revealed. For better blending, apply after foundation. What's it made of? The bristle is a super-soft synthetic fiber called Taklon. see more...

Fahmida N.
Fahmida N.
This brush is one of my favorite concealer brushes! The shape and length of the brush makes it easy to apple concealer under the eyes. This brush is also great for applying concealer to clean up the brows. I also really like this brush for cut creases.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Garnerville
I love this brush so much for a heavier concealer it prevents your makeup from creasing! This brush is also sooo soft and precise it's literally the perfect brush if you want a natural look on a good day.
Julie H.
Julie H.
This is a good brush to place my product down, though not for blending in my opinion. I prefer sponges to blend my concealer but this was good to lay out cream contour and highlight
Kara D.
Kara D.
This brush was very soft and light weight. I thought it was a good value. The brush was good quality.