BY STILA

Stila's long-handled, professional brush is designed to blend and feather face concealer into foundation. Flaws are concealed and beautiful skin is revealed. For better blending, apply after foundation. What's it made of? The bristle is a super-soft synthetic fiber called Taklon. see more...

Fahmida N.
Fahmida N.
This brush is one of my favorite concealer brushes! The shape and length of the brush makes it easy to apple concealer under the eyes. This brush is also great for applying concealer to clean up the brows. I also really like this brush for cut creases.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Garnerville, NY
I love this brush so much for a heavier concealer it prevents your makeup from creasing! This brush is also sooo soft and precise it's literally the perfect brush if you want a natural look on a good day.
Julie H.
Julie H.
This is a good brush to place my product down, though not for blending in my opinion. I prefer sponges to blend my concealer but this was good to lay out cream contour and highlight
mireya r.
mireya r.
knoxville
This is one of my favorite brushes to use , I love to use it when I'm doing cut creases because it really does hold product! This is one of the best concealer brushes for makeup
Jameisha J.
Jameisha J.
This brush to me does wonders when doing my brow makeup. It work better then other name brand brush. It help me to get the right amount of coverage. I use this brush about every day it my go to .
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Houston
With this blush I can conceal small spots that I don't notice & I can use it as a eyeshadow blush too.
Kara D.
Kara D.
This brush was very soft and light weight. I thought it was a good value. The brush was good quality.
Bia S.
Bia S.
Mississauga, ON
I used this concealer brush to apply concealer under my eyes and I found it pretty hard to use - which surprised me because I'm such a big fan of Stila's awesome brushes. I don't get why this brush is so big? Where does Stila expect you to apply concealer with a large brush? Well, it's too big for the undereye area anyway, and I ended up having to use my finger to blend my concealer afterwards which basically means I have to spend extra time applying concealer with this brush then blending it. No thanks!