Megan K.
Edmonton, AB

Which do you prefer? Stila Eyes Are The Window Shadow Palette (in Mind, Soul and Spirit) vs Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Eyeshadow Palette and Urban Decay Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette and Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Eyeshadow Palette ? I have enough points at my local drugstore to get these but I'm wondering if the Stila palettes or UD palettes are better.

Natalie B.
Natalie B.
7 months, 1 week ago
I'm a UD fanatic but I'm not a fan of those small palettes. All the colors look the same, tons of fall out, and make a flaky mess when the brush touches it. I don't have the Stila or Ultimate Basics but do yourself a favor and skip the little Basics palettes.
Alex S.