Sonja A.
Maine

This looks similar to Tartes Tartelette palette. Does anyone who may have tried both have any info into which has the better payoff? I've never used Stila shadows before I am looking for an all matte palette, and am intrigued by the two. Especially that orange shade!!

Leanne G.
Leanne G.
Owings Mills, MD
2 years, 4 months ago
I have both and they are honestly both awesome! I love the tarte palette because it is mostly matte but includes a bit of shimmer if you want to change it up. However, the stila has a wider variety of colors. The pumpkin orange color is gorgeous! It also includes a beautiful dark plum that I keep using. So if you are die-hard matte only, get the Stila because it has more color variety. But with either palette, you won't be disappointed!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
2 years, 4 months ago
The red orange is my favorite. it is soo pigmented and very blendable. You can use it as a transition shade
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Winston Salem, NC
2 years, 5 months ago
I have both and they aren't really that comparable. I can tell you that the glitter in this pallet is much more pigmented than the tarte pallet but again I adore both!
genessis p.
genessis p.
2 years, 6 months ago
In my opinion, the palettes aren't exactly comparable as far as the color selection. The Tartelette palette is more on the cool side, the Stila palette colors are warmer. I really like both formulas; however I find the tarte formula to apply a bit smoothr.