stila Eyes Are The Window Shadow Palette uploaded by Chelsea L.

stila Eyes Are The Window Shadow Palette

Eyes are the window to the body, mind, spirit and soul.
This year, Stila celebrates 20 years of infinite style. Create endless looks with our new Eyes Are The Window™ shadow palettes. Inspired by the spiritual notion that true beauty is revealed from within, each palette is curated with 12 luxurious eye shadows to illuminate your inner beauty. Encased in exquisite, jewelry-inspired compacts-a precious mix of rose, yellow and white golds-the shadows will inspire intrigue and delight.

Each palette comes with a lookbook curated by Sarah Lucero, Stila’s Global Executive Director of Creative Artistry.

• A stunning palette of 12 of Stila's most iconic shades
  • Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art.
  • Leonardo da Vinci

Talc, Triethylhexanoin, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitrate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon 12, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Carbonate, Caprylyl Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hexylene Glycol, Silica, Mica.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Carmine ( Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Iron Oxide (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake ( Ci 42090), Yellow 5 Lake ( Ci 19140), Ultramarines ( Ci 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510). Contains Carmine As A Color Additive.

Nourhan A.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
Chelsea L.
This is a great staple palette in my collection. Great to create a whole bunch of looks from super subtle to slightly more Smokey and colourful. I really love he quality of the shadows and the huge size of the pans. This palette is going to last me ages
Jessy M.
Stila eyeshadows are buttery smooth, pigmented and easily blendable. Like most shimmery type shades, for me personally, they work best when applying with my fingertip or a synthetic brush. Using water or my preferred Fix+ (Mac) makes the pigment brighter and shimmer blinding! Great travel shadow palette as you can make any look with these shades!