MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadow PalettesStila
Eyes Are The Window Shadow Palette

stila Eyes Are The Window Shadow Palette

by Stila

Eyes are the window to the body, mind, spirit and soul.
This year, Stila celebrates 20 years of infinite style. Create endless looks with our new Eyes Are The Window™ shadow palettes. Inspired by the spiritual notion that true beauty is revealed from within, each palette is curated with 12 luxurious eye shadows to illuminate your inner beauty. Encased in exquisite, jewelry-inspired compacts-a precious mix of rose, yellow and white golds-the shadows will inspire intrigue and delight.

Each palette comes with a lookbook curated by Sarah Lucero, Stila’s Global Executive Director of Creative Artistry.

Spirit:

• A stunning palette of 12 of Stila's most iconic shades
  • Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art.
  • Leonardo da Vinci

Talc, Triethylhexanoin, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitrate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon 12, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Carbonate, Caprylyl Glycol, Bismuth Oxychloride, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hexylene Glycol, Silica, Mica.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Carmine ( Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Iron Oxide (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake ( Ci 42090), Yellow 5 Lake ( Ci 19140), Ultramarines ( Ci 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510). Contains Carmine As A Color Additive.

Don’t own any eyeshadow pallet from stila yet. How’s the pigmentation as they are a bit on pricy side ?
Are these eyeshadows comparable to Milani eyeshadows?
I saw TK Maxx selling stila Eyes Are The Window Shadow Palette in Soul for £10 and wonder if the pigment and pay off is any good?
Start your review of stila Eyes Are The Window Shadow Palette!
Manha I.
Newburgh, IN
Some of my favorite eye shadows ever. They are very underrated but are incredibly pigmented and SO blendable. Easiest to blend eyeshadows I own
Alicia A.
White City, OR
stila Eyes Are The Window Shadow Palette uploaded by Alicia A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is soo creamy and beautiful!! I definitely loved the color pay off in these colors, this is more of my everyday color selection and its great as travel size. stila Eyes Are The Window Shadow Palette
Sybil C.
Peculiar, MO
This is my go to palette at the moment! The colors are beautiful. The perfect combination of shimmer and matte colors make for a great eye look. The colors are pretty pigmented and blend out nicely!
Lilian L.
stila Eyes Are The Window Shadow Palette uploaded by Lilian L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Mind
I love this palette , is really pigmented the colors are super cute the light ones are easy to blend for me and they make great looks . The packaging is so fancy and the mirror is wonderful.
Yesenia R.
Ocala, FL
stila Eyes Are The Window Shadow Palette uploaded by Yesenia R.
😍😍😍 OMG I LOVE LOVE THIS PALETTE SO MUCH THAT I TOLD EVERYONE BEAUTIES IN MY LIFE BOUT IT AND I TRULY TOTALLY RECOMMEND 💋♥️😉💖 THIS BRAND AND THIS EYESHADOW PALETTE...I CANT STOP REACHING FOR IT AT ALL SO LADIES IF YOU HAVENT GOTTEN THIS THEN GO GO GO GET IT
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Mind
Just to be clear, I have the all matte warm toned palette, the stock photo seems to be shimmer? Anyway this palette is AMAZING! Pigmented, blends well, inspiring shade selection, and the palette it's self is gorgeous! It may collect finger prints but with shades like this who cares? lol I love this palette so so much, I'll never regret nor neglect this wonderful little gem ! The actual formula very much reminds me of the Viseart palettes. I can always count on this palette to give me a flawless well blended eye look. I would highly recommend this!!
Bri S.
Sumter, SC
Love love love this palette. The colors are very pigmented and doesn't crease and is very blendable. Would definitely recommend for a beginner palette in your collection! Could swear by this product!
Kelsey P.
Review for: Spirit
I bought this on a whim when I saw it on sale at Macy`s. I love my Stila eye liners, so I thought I would give this a try and I am sure glad I did. I ended up getting it for 50% off, but I think it is worth the full price. i feel this palette is kind of fool proof. The shadows blend together beautifully and no matter what combination I apply it all ends up looking great. Of course i love the shade kitten (who does`t) but I also love all of the other colors too. I am able to create an entire eye without using any other palettes, which is very important to me. I love that I can use this palette to create a quick and easy eye or an intense smokey eye depending on my mood. The shadows are all very pigmented so a little goes a long way. I think this palette would be good for someone just starting to experiment with make up and for the very experienced. This is definitely one of my favorite palettes and I am thinking about picking up another palette in this series if I can decide on which one I want to try next. Highly recommend!
Tina H.
stila Eyes Are The Window Shadow Palette uploaded by Tina H.
Review for: Body
I love this Stila pallette 'Eyes are the window to the body'. As you can probably see, the top corner is my favorite highlight color, which I also wear alone, if I am doing super quick makeup. This pallette has great pigment. You can do both day and evening looks, and go from classic, to flashy looks, with the variety of colors. This pallette is small enough for packing to travel, but it is still quite substantial. It may not be a super high dollar pallette, but is worth the money, even more, in my opinion.
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Body
These are just sooo pretty!! They are nicely pigmented, but not popping a punch - they are buildable and with certain colors thats just what you want. Goes on buttery smooth and easily blendable!! Love!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cinmi W.
Portsmouth, England
il y a 2 ans
Megan K.
Spruce Grove , AB
il y a 4 ans
Which do you prefer? stila Eyes Are The Window Shadow Palette (in Mind, Soul and Spirit) vs Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Eyeshadow Palette and Urban Decay Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette and Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Eyeshadow Palette ? I have enough points at my local drugstore to get these but I'm wondering if the Stila palettes or UD palettes are better.
Natalie B. il y a 4 ans
I'm a UD fanatic but I'm not a fan of those small palettes. All the colors look the same, tons of fall out, and make a flaky mess when the brush touches it. I don't have the Stila or Ultimate Basics but do yourself a favor and skip the little Basics palettes.