BY STILA

Stila Eyes Are The Window Shadow Palette - Spirit Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Lisa H.
Review for: Mind
I got this at sephora's wow sale. I mean, wow, I'm pretty impressed by these eyeshadows. To be honest, I don't have much interest in any other palettes of the series, but the palette "Mind" is absolutely worth it. It's perfect for everyday natural eye looks. The colors are smooth and pigmented, but not too pigmented. Some of the most hyped shadows on the market (like Lorac, which I do love) can be a bit too pigmented for the darker shadows. Sometimes even single dip in the pan is too much and you have to dust some off. It's very cool how you can control the amount of pigment a lot more with this palette.

I really love that they did a all matte palette. You can easily do eye looks solely with this palette, but it can also supplement other palettes and eyeshadow singles very well.
Andrea P.
Columbus
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this palette in the shade Soul. It is GORGEOUS. The colors are amazing. They blend perfectly. And a tiny amount goes a long way so I'll have this palette for a long time. I just love mixing the shimmer and mattes to create fun new looks. I bought this on a whim but now I can't imagine life without it. It's definitely a ride-or-die.
Janna D.
Hammonton, NJ
Review for: Mind
This eyeshadow palette is great! First, the packaging is beautiful - for this one, it's a nice shiny yellow gold. The shadows themselves are all matte and the palette has enough variety to do a ton of different looks. I really enjoy the variety of undertones in these shadows and the formula is great without being too soft or chalky; the pigmentation is excellent! I bought this from Ulta and would absolutely recommend, especially since they do great sales.
Bianca M.
Oakland
These eye shawdows have great pigment. They apply smooth to the eye and blen very well. They are definetly easy to use for beginners but also if you are more advanced you can create some awesome looks with this pallet. I bought this product at Sephora for the first time and I loved it. I use the browns so much they are almost touching pan. I definetly recommend using these products as they do not have a lot of fall out.
Lily W.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Mind
This is a wonderful matte palette with wearable shades suitable for warm skin tones. Definitely a good addition to your eyeshadow collection and I'm so happy to have it in mine because I find myself reaching for it a lot when I'm picking a transition color. It comes in beautiful packaging that is sturdy and has a mirror. Perfect size for traveling! I had no problems applying/blending the out the shadows & didn't experience much powdery kick either.
Daphne W.
Review for: Body
These are just sooo pretty!! They are nicely pigmented, but not popping a punch - they are buildable and with certain colors thats just what you want. Goes on buttery smooth and easily blendable!! Love!!!
Kait M.
Review for: Spirit
I’ve never tried many Stila products before and I’m so glad I got this palette! The colors are so beautiful and pigmented so well. Little to no fall out as well. This palette is great for fall colors, like I tried to do in the pic I posted!
Jamie L.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Soul
Love eyeshadows and palettes. This one is one of my favorites with its warm tones (and the infamous kitten shadow which is a beautiful champagne shimmer). The metal packaging is beautiful and sturdy and the shadows are really blendable, pigmented, smooth.
Cynthia R.
I got this as a gift for Mother's Day and I couldn't be happier
It's Pigmented and easy to blend they're great everyday colors lots of of crease and transitions colors I reach for this every time no matter if I'm going for natural or crazy colorful
Danielle N.
Yorba Linda, CA
Review for: Spirit
I chose the Spirit palette because it has the most metallic shadows in it. I love metallic eyeshadows! And these ones are great! They’re super pigmented and easy to blend. I just adore this palette...it’s so gorgeous!
Denise R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the colors bright and long lasting?
RJ S.
How do these do without a primer? And are they very pigmented?
Deanna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I purchase this? I love the colors!
Sonja A.
Maine
Beauty Junkie Expert
This looks similar to Tartes Tartelette palette. Does anyone who may have tried both have any info into which has the better payoff? I've never used Stila shadows before I am looking for an all matte palette, and am intrigued by the two. Especially that orange shade!!
Rupinder B.
Is the eyeshadow long lasting? Does it smudge off or fade?