BeautyBeauty SetsCosmetic SetsStila
Eye Spy Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow Set

stila Eye Spy Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow Set

by Stila

A trio of travel-size, long-wearing, liquid glitter eyeshadows in new, limited-edition shades. Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: This travel-size trio of stila's sparkle shadows will have you commanding the room. The trio includes two new limited-edition shades, exclusive to this set.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of stila Eye Spy Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow Set!
Jazmin  D.
Hayward, CA
These glitter and glue liquid eyeshadows are very sparkly I love how much glitter they have they really make my eyes pop out. I also love the formula. I would totally recommend this. If you’re not trying to waste so much money get the mini ones.
Lacey W.
Oak Park, CA
This actually works so well and stays on all day! I wore it to Coachella a few years ago :) I love the colors!
Lillian  S.
San Jacinto, CA
stila Eye Spy Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow Set uploaded by Lillian  S.
These liquid eyeshadows from Stila are the best glitter shadows I’ve used. They are long lasting, stunning on the lids, very quick and easy to apply that is also beginner friendly. You’re going to love these liquid eyeshadows from Stila.
Stephanie S.
Walpole, MA
stila Eye Spy Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow Set uploaded by Stephanie S.
Quick drying, so pigmented, and beautiful. I love these liquid shadows so much! Unfortunately, I can’t use them. I have an eye condition and the smallest amount of product that gets in my eyes is super bad.
Elizabeth A.
El Paso, TX
Theyre pretty small but are pretty regardless. They are buildable in glitter and are pigmented.
Meg E.
Ellington, CT
stila Eye Spy Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow Set uploaded by Meg E.
stila Eye Spy Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow Set uploaded by Meg E.
Absolutely love this liquid eyeshadow! I would love to buy all of the sets that Stila has!! They’re so gorgeous and easy to use! I highly recommend and the prices are fair! [product:stila-eye-spy-glitter-&-glow-liquid-eye-shadow-set]
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
1,939 reviews
I love this product a lot. This glitter and glow liquid eyeshadow is so amazing and revolutionary in regards to glitter eyeshadow. Usually, you need a primer or glue and then put the glitter on top to get the effect that this look product produces with this formula. With this formula from this brand, all you have to do is get product on the applicator and swipe onto the lid and your look is complete and there. It is great for skin, costume make up, and of course anywhere on the eye. There’s a lot of colors to choose from. Not all the formulas are dense with glitter. I would definitely recommend playing around with them at a make up store that you can test.
Hasina F.
stila Eye Spy Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow Set uploaded by Hasina F.
stila Eye Spy Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow Set uploaded by Hasina F.
I really wanted to love this product but man it dries out so so fast! Once open the product dries out in like a month! To be this is a complete waste. I will not buy more of these. I would not recommend this product. [product:stila-eye-spy-glitter-&-glow-liquid-eye-shadow-set]
Louise H.
This is a great set if you love these glitter shadows as there are three of them! There are endless ways of changing up your eye look when using these!

Looking for your answer?