BY STILA

A trio of award-winning eye shadows that can be applied wet or dry. Inspired by Stila’s favorite places around the globe, these eye shadow shades can be worn separately or combined to create countless looks for both day and night. This set contains: Cool: - 3 x 0.09 oz Eye Shadow in Heather (shimmering light pink), Slate (silver gray shimmer), Teak (matte dark brown) Warm: - 3 x 0.09 oz Eye Shadow in Brulée (matte cream), Sorbet (soft peach shimmer), Truffle (bronze shimmer) It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Sarah N.
Sacramento, CA
I was surprised with just how large these shadows were, they were definitely worth the price I paid for them. The shadows get powdery very easily, so don't try sweeping just pat your brush to pick up what you need, I've heard that this is pretty typical of Stila eye shadows. Brulee is a great highlight which I use all the time, I don't use sorbet every time but it is nice for adding a bit of a rosier hint. Truffle is a nice color, it may be the darkest in the set but it still isn't very dark for nights out. This set is great for everyday subtle looks. On nights when I want my makeup to stand out more I just add a darker shadow I have to create more dimension.
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT
These shadows are very pigmented and go on very smooth. They are long lasting as well. The tri has beautiful shades perfect for any occasion. Also, the packaging makes it perfect for travel!
Alicia R.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love love love these eye shadows, great warm neutral pallet and perfect to take with you on weekend vacations! I think the price is good for Stila and comparable to the quality of other higher priced shadows. It would be nice to have a crease matte color.
Holly H.
Prairieville, LA
These are a great everyday shadow for most skin and eye color!! The beige colors really work for about anyone!! There is a bit of sparkle to brighten the eyes and face! They are quite large for the price! Easy to use and cleans easily! love them!
Sumeja F.
I love them! They're warm tones are perfect for any occasion and you can always fit them in your purse for when you're on the go. Perfect size for a great product.
Ana G.
Paramount, CA
Love this palette it is amazing great eye shadows, great colors and great pigmentation you can get may beautiful looks with this pallet i do recommend this product it is so smooth and worth the price
Alexandra N.
These are the perfect colors! I always like to use a nice beige tone with a little golden sparkle to warm up my eyes and create a fun look.
Erica L.
Sabina, OH
Beautiful pallet, love the brand although I'm not a regular Stila shopper, these highlighters add a beautiful glow to any look!
Sunny E.
San francisco, CA
This trip from Stila is super buttery and smooth to apply. No flaking and the colors are super gorgeous on the lids!
Angelica S.
Love love love this products! I wish they had one color that weren't so shimmery. It would've been my go to palette.

Sephora