BY STILA

Let your lids look like they've been lying in the sun. Designed to be applied either wet or dry, this eye shadow trio is baked on a terra cotta disk for a sheer, never chalky, application. The bronze trio features three different tonal shades for use as a base, crease shadow, and eyeliner. see more...

samantha g.
samantha g.
Selden, NY
Love this! I think all of the colors in this are amazing and have great pigmentation
Shay E.
Shay E.
This is my first time using the brand Stila. I love it so far and would like to try more of this product. This eyeshadow trio is beautifully pigmented and great for any occasion! I'm not big on bright colors, I'm a fan of neutrals so this perfect for me. This eyeshadow is long lasting and blends well! It also has a lot of shimmer to it which at first I didn't think I would like but it grew on me! I highly recommend this product if you are looking for neutral color eyeshadow with shimmer.
Paige W.
Paige W.
San Francisco, CA
So pretty and so shimmery. I love the lightest shade for a base but it's super shimmery and I'm more of a matte girl. I would use one of the three and use other shades for your eyes just to keep it nice and neutral without too much of a statement during the day. If you're going out, use all three and shimmer baby.
Janel G.
Janel G.
Buzzards Bay, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is nicely pigmented but full of shimmer. Wouldn't be terrible to wear during late spring or early summer. I am just not a fan of this I am only able to wear for 1 season. I would recommend this to people who live in a warmer climate and would be able to wear all year round!
kacie c.
kacie c.
Grantsville, UT
This eyeshadow trio is great! If you have brown eyes it makes them pop! This eyeshadow trio stays on long lasting and blends well! This product is highly recommended!!!
Marissa J.
Marissa J.
San diego, CA
I use this as eyeshadow and bronzer with highlighter. It's beautiful . Love neutrals this is a great combo if you like shimmer.
Kathryn L.
Kathryn L.
Conyers, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this eye shadow goes on, it is very smooth and has a hint of glitter to it. It is a nice everyday look.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great shadow for if you don't want to buy too many, take up too much space or if your on the go because you can do all of your eye makeup with this handy little eyeshadow. There's a base, highlight and contour colour and if you're really pressed for space you could use the dark colour for an eyeliner too and just add a drop of water to your brush. And the shadows are really pigmented and I love how it's shimmery not glittery!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Simply great, you have three color in a really convenient package, easy to use, good pigmentation and quality. I love the color in this, really vibrant and glowy, you have a highlight, a base and a darker accent color. Stila has great products.
Kate H.
Kate H.
Edmonton
I have fallen in love with still eyeshadow. The Browns in this trio work so well together and complete a great smokey eye. The eye shadow goes on smooth and stays most of the day. Near the end of the day it did start to create a crease line.