BY STILA

In Honor Of Golden Goddesses Everywhere, We Bring You A New Shade To The Resort Collection. The Shades Are Fresh And Bright And Boast A High Pearl Content For Gorgeous Sheer Shimmer. The Trio Features Soft Pink, Cool Taupe And Rich Brown Shades.

Packaged In New Aluminum Compacts, Rose-gold Glow Can Be Applied Wet Or Dry.

mica, talc, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, dimethicone, polysorbate 20, glyceryl ethylhexanoate/stearate/adipate, magnesium aluminum silicate, phenoxyethanol, isopropyl myristate, sodium dehydroacetate, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, sorbitan stearate, zea mays (corn) starch, tocopheryl acetate, polyacrylamide, c13-14 isoparaffin, laureth-7, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, retinyl palmitate, bht, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), manganese violet (ci 77742), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), carmine.

• Do these shadows have a lot of fallout when you use them?2 Answers
stila Eye Shadow Trio
  • "I loved this product, for me it was long lasting with the help of smashbox eyelid primer. it adds to that summer glow everyone is always talking about :)" in 4 reviews
  • "I love the way this eye shadow goes on, it is very smooth and has a hint of glitter to it. It is a nice everyday look. " in 3 reviews
Kelsey F.
Albuquerque, NM
I definitely use this for bronzer, highlighter, and eyeshadow. Probably more for bronzer than anything. I was too excited to get it. I had been looking at it for so long and am so glad I took the plunge. A good versatile product.
Shay E.
This is my first time using the brand Stila. I love it so far and would like to try more of this product. This eyeshadow trio is beautifully pigmented and great for any occasion! I'm not big on bright colors, I'm a fan of neutrals so this perfect for me. This eyeshadow is long lasting and blends well! It also has a lot of shimmer to it which at first I didn't think I would like but it grew on me! I highly recommend this product if you are looking for neutral color eyeshadow with shimmer.
Paige W.
San Francisco, CA
So pretty and so shimmery. I love the lightest shade for a base but it's super shimmery and I'm more of a matte girl. I would use one of the three and use other shades for your eyes just to keep it nice and neutral without too much of a statement during the day. If you're going out, use all three and shimmer baby.
Janel G.
Buzzards Bay, MA
This product is nicely pigmented but full of shimmer. Wouldn't be terrible to wear during late spring or early summer. I am just not a fan of this I am only able to wear for 1 season. I would recommend this to people who live in a warmer climate and would be able to wear all year round!
Rita W.
I purchased this stila Baked Eyeshadow Trio from stila's website. I was pleasantly surprised that there is much more eyeshadow than I was expecting - this will easily last me a couple of years, if not longer. The eyeshadow is solid, in a mound shape, so not flat in the package. The mound shape makes it easier to apply each individual color without getting the colors muddied together.

While the colors are quite bold in the package, they are more subtle when applied. They are very flattering on me, and I have light/medium skin coloring in a cool tone, with dark blonde hair and blue eyes. They look best in the summer when I have a tan. You can apply the eyeshadow dry, or use a wet brush for a bolder look, but I usually just apply them dry. This is a very versatile trio of eyeshadow, that stays on all day, and is a very good value for the amount of product included.
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
Amy K.
Corvallis, OR
Stila's eyeshadow trios are matched with the best colors together! I always wear just brown and gold eyeshadows so growing up I would buy one of the trios and it lasted me so long! I could use the little guy for my whole eyeshadow look everyday no problem. It was my favorite until I grew up and realized that I shouldn't be wearing such shimmery eyeshadow everyday. But they go on so smooth, they are very pigmented, and look so good together! You don't really have to reach for another eyeshadow if you use the trio. Growing up, I have bought his countless times. Definitely recommend these if you're into really shimmery/glittery shadows!
Shanna B.
Boaz, AL
I purchased this trio simply for the love of the colors. I'd never tried Stila's baked eye shadows before, and boy was I pleasantly surprised! They are so smooth and blend effortlessly. It definitely created the perfect glow. If you are looking for something a bit more dramatic though, this may not be your cup of tea. I tend to keep my looks on the natural side (with some flare of course!) and this was perfect. I use Urban Decay Primer Potion and it stays all day. However, when I first tested it, I omitted the primer to see how it wore alone. When applied dry, it didn't stay as vibrant all day. When applied wet, it held up much longer. I recommend this for anyone who wants a nice neutral eye look for summer.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW! The colors are beautiful, buttery smooth, insanely pigmented, and they create a full eye look from just one product. This eyeshadow was on sale on stila's website, so I thought I would try it out and I'm so not sorry I did! It's my everyday, go-to eyeshadow look in one little pan! Absolutely love the looks I can create with this.
Angelic K.
Katy, TX
I'm giving this product 4 stars instead of 5 purely because of packaging! It came loose less then a month after purchasing. Now each time I use it- it turns around in itself. Tried gluing it back down, but it released and is now loose again. As for the shadow and it's quality- LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Highly pigmented and fall out is very minimal. Try spritzing your brush with some facial mist/makeup setter and watch how much more intense the colors become! This is an everyday trio for me.
Berkeley  H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Do these shadows have a lot of fallout when you use them?