BY STILA

Sarah E.
Springfield, MO
Still makes gorgeous eyeshadows and they come in HUGE pans, which is really nice considering the price. Its a beautiful inner corner highlight, however, I still find myself reaching for the shade "Kitten" more often. Its absolutely stunning and you can use it as a cheek highlight as well!
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
This was my favorite inner corner color at one point. It has a nice gleam to it and the glitter isn't chunky at all. It also works good as a highlight on the brow bone. I think this would look good on any skin tone.
Ashley B.
Kunkletown, PA
I love this color eye shadow. it is very neutral and I always go for a more neutral look . this shadow does not crumple on your eyes so I really like it ;)
Vanessa B.
Stila eyeshadows are a must.THese are so pigmented and long-lasting.Give these a try if you are looking for a quality product.
Kat L.
Bellingham, WA
I love stila eyeshades. They are so pigmented and there are great colors to choose from. They last on my eyes all day.
Samantha C.
Fayetteville, NC
I have tried many different brands of eye shadow and always go back to Stila. It stays on and the color is awesome!
Alexandra  R.
This eyeshadow has such a nice pigment and it is great when you're trying to do like a neutral makeup look
Martha M.
This eyeshadow use this a lot us one of my favorite eyeshadow. I recommend this to my friends and family