Angelica C.
Twin Falls, ID
LOVE! it stays on for a while, though i did also use a primer underneath it, my skin tone is a little more medium and this looks great on, I was not sure about the shade at first but I love it and the packaging is so cute!! I would buy this again for sure!
Savannah D.
Fort Myers, FL
For some reason I have the hardest time finding eyeshadow this color that have really good payoff. This one is the best I've tried so far. It went on pretty smoothly and had good payoff. Lots of fallout, but I'm assuming that's because it's so pigmented.
Yasmini L.
Arlington, TX
This product is so pigmented! One sweep with the brush on ur eye lid and your set . Very great product . I love stills !
Ellie R.
Great product, super pigmented, hardly any fall out. One sweep and you are good to go, beautiful colour perfect for a smokey eye with a twist. Love Stila eye shadows.
Angélique W.
Norwich, Norwich
Great product and super pigmented only need one brush worth and your good to go. Perfect for brown and green eyed users.
Jessica D.
En lo personal me gusta mucho esta sombra, tiene muy buena pigmentación y con un buen primer puede durar todo el día
Praphat K.
Lloydminster , Alberta
Colour look very nice.
Winners have some still products I will definitely look for this product.