BY STILA

Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,095 reviews
I received My Stila Eye Shadow Pan in Indigo in one of my Subscription Boxes. It is a deep Blue and is very pretty on. I am more of a Nude / warmer color fan. I did do a mermaid inspired look and used this color on the outer corners of my eyes. It was very pigmented and a little went a very long way! It had very little fallout and it was very creamy!
Courtney W.
Auburn, WA
I love stila shadow pans. I keep mine in a big magnetic case and this particular shade indigo I like to use as a liner when I do certain smokey eye looks. It is nice and smooth and has great color payoff which is even better when used as a primer of sorts and has little fall out compared to some other brands.
Clarissa O.
Raymondville, TX
Still eye shadows have the best pigmentation..... A little goes a long way and it does not crease or wear off. It is long lasting and a great value for the quality that you get. I apply mine with a shadow brush and blend. I will buy this product again.
Bethany F.
Garland, TX
I could like the color if paired with the right makeup artist. For me, as more of a novice, I can't get this color to look good on me at all. The pigment is ok but it doesn't last throughout the day.
Kelsey G.
Tampa, FL
This is like a dark matte purple. It is beautiful and stunning for any fall look. I personally like more metallic shadows but this one is just as great
Jana T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Stila shadows are just okay for me. There are much better options for shadows out there in my opinion. They don't seem to blend very well for me.
Devyn P.
Sacramento, CA
I really like the brand Stila and they're eyeshadows. This one is a fun pigmented cool color, great for smokey looks.
Justine L.
Marysville, WA
I can't praise this pigment enough! Great coverage and pigment. Doesn't crease, and has all day wear