stila Eye Shadow Pan In Compact

by Stila

Create eyes that light up the sky with Stila's award-winning eye shadows, available in a gorgeous array of individually-pressed compacts.

Long-loved by beauty editors, makeup artists and girls about town, our long-lasting, high-intensity formula delivers rich, smooth color that can be worn wet or dry.

Talc, Triethylhexanoin, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Nylon-12, Magnesium Carbonate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain.

May Contain:

Mica,Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Carmine (Ci 75470), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Bismuth Oxychloride.

Does it looks shiny or glittery
Ok, I ordered the Stila Kitten shadows on Monday because I’ve heard amazing things. Can anyone vouch for its pigments and long wear? [email protected]!
Does anyone else use the shadow “Kitten” as a highlight instead of an eyeshadow? It looks so great!
Start your review of stila Eye Shadow Pan In Compact!
Product Highlights
“I am IN LOVE with Stila eyeshadows. They are sooo creamy and long lasting, even without a primer. They can be on the expensive side at $18 but its worth the money! If you could only get one color, get kitten. It is the most beautiful highlight and inner corner color ever!” in 12 reviews
“I love this! It works great! Its sparkly but not too sparkly which makes it even better! I can use this in the day for a daytime look, and I can use it at night for a cool night out look! A+” in 6 reviews
Wheaton, IL
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Kitten
This eyeshadow is so so pretty! It’s so flattering for both my fair and more tan skin tones, and it looks so pretty all over the eyelid or as a highlight in the inner corners and brow bone. It has a gorgeous sheen to it. While the price is up there, I found an exact dupe by L’Oreal which is the L'Oréal Paris Infallible® 24 HR Eye Shadow in “Iced Latte”
Review for: Oasis
These shadows are ok. They are not very pigmented, but they so leave a pretty shine. I just wish they werent so sheer. I do think some of them do work good as a highlight.
Lakemoor
Review for: Kitten
Easily my favorite eyeshadow highlight, great for light skin tones! The formula is extremely smooth with very little fallout. I sometimes use this as a face highlight too!
Madrid, Madrid
I have the eyeshadow in coin, and I have green eyes and this makes them POP. its also light enough to wear for daytime use, but is great for a buildable smokey eye with other colors. I would LOVE to try their other colors as I like this product a lot.
Oxnard, CA
🌟Love this one in the shade Kitten. Just a beautiful and creamy pigmented color that lasts! Adds a gorgeous touch of sparkle! No disappointments, no need for primer either😄 2 Thumbs up!🌟
This is my favorite eyeshadow of all time! I have been using it for so many years. I love it for the inner corner and to highlight my brow bone and all over the lid. It is so smooth and looks so beautiful on. I cannot live without it. I like this packaging so much better.
Orchard Hill , GA
Review for: Kitten
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow by Stila. I can never have enough of this eyeshadow. It’s very pigmented and goes on so easy. It makes my eyes pop. I used to use this every day and got pan one so the back up I bought I try and save for special occasions.
gilmer , TX
stila Eye Shadow Pan In Compact uploaded by Austen G.
I have the Stila Eye Shadow Compact in the color Kitten and it is a staple of my makeup routine.

I'm a pale girl, so finding light eyeshadow shades that show up on my skin is a struggle in itself. This one has been a lifesaver. I always use this shade as my "base" color on my eyelid and I use it in my inner corners and brow bone.

This shade shows up as a champagne color on me but leans more towards a silvery undertone than brassy or gold one. I'm not even kidding when I say someone asks me what eyeshadow I'm wearing EVERY TIME I have this on. It's super pigmented, it's creamy and it goes on smooth, and it really doesn't wear off throughout the day.

I also use this to highlight my nose and cupids bow. Like I said, finding light shades that show up on my light skin is a struggle and this eyeshadow works really well as a highlight on me! I find that its too strong on my cheek bones, but I love the effect it has everywhere else. It also blends into my skin so well and doesn't look harsh or unnatural like some highlighters do.

I got this at Sephora and I'm already on my second one. It is completely worth the investment and it lasts for so long. One pan of this lasted me almost a year and I wear this OFTEN.

I would recommend this to anyone, especially pale girls! It will work amazingly with your complexion and even though spending $18 for a little eyeshadow sucks, it will last you so long and you will be able to use it for so many things!

Longwood, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Oasis, La Douce, Espresso, Dahlia, Wheat, Kitten, Grace
These eyeshadow colors are amazing very sparkly...i would hope everyone would try this..i recommend everyone try this my favorite eye shadow color is green or light brown,i use this product almost everyday...
Glendale, CA
I have the Kitten eye shadow and am in LOVE with it! It may be a little expensive for one pot, but you it lasts a long time! Kitten pairs well with my blue eyes and would look great on any eye color.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...