BY STILA

Create eyes that light up the sky with Stila's award-winning eye shadows, available in a gorgeous array of individually-pressed compacts.

Long-loved by beauty editors, makeup artists and girls about town, our long-lasting, high-intensity formula delivers rich, smooth color that can be worn wet or dry.

Talc, Triethylhexanoin, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Nylon-12, Magnesium Carbonate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain.

May Contain:

Mica,Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Carmine (Ci 75470), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Bismuth Oxychloride.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I am IN LOVE with Stila eyeshadows. They are sooo creamy and long lasting, even without a primer. They can be on the expensive side at $18 but its worth the money! If you could only get one color, get kitten. It is the most beautiful highlight and inner corner color ever!" in 12 reviews
  • "I love this! It works great! Its sparkly but not too sparkly which makes it even better! I can use this in the day for a daytime look, and I can use it at night for a cool night out look! A+" in 6 reviews
  • "I am IN LOVE with Stila eyeshadows. They are sooo creamy and long lasting, even without a primer. They can be on the expensive side at $18 but its worth the money! If you could only get one color, get kitten. It is the most beautiful highlight and inner corner color ever!" in 5 reviews
Blanca C.
Review for: Kitten more...
I’m obsessed with the shadow in “Kitten” I actually use it as a highlighter instead of an eyeshadow. It gives off the perfect sun kissed glow. It’s a great value for the price because a little goes a long way. It also looks great on my skin tone. I’m glad I discovered how great this shadow is as a highlight!
Kathleen D.
Review for: Kitten more...
So I got this in a Stila pallet that I purchased and I hit pan so fast because of how often I used it. I needed to get the separate shadow just to get my fix of it! I love using this on my lid when I only want a simple look and I use it when I'm going for a more dramatic to add a pop of color! It's so pigmented and it's such a beautiful color. My only complaint is that it's a little soft so there is some fallout, but it doesn't bother me to the point where I won't buy it! This is the shade I've been searching for years and I'm so glad I found it!
Maddie C.
Boston , MA
Review for: Kitten more...
This is hands down one of the most pigmented eye shadow colors I’ve ever used. A little goes a long way. It blends well with other colors and adds mega shine/shimmer. The only down fall is that there’s a lot of fall out from the color and I sometimes end up covered in it.
Sarah H.
Lynbrook , NY
Review for: Kitten more...
I love the shade of this shadow! the color is absolutely amazing and beautiful for all skin tones! I love this shade and I love how long lasting it is. There is no fall out when applying the shadow which I love! It also lasts forever! So worth the money!
Jennifer P.
Grovetown
Review for: Kitten more...
My favorite base eye shadow color. I use it under and around everything. The only thing is that when it gets down to the last bit of eye shadow, it breaks up and turns loose.
Austen G.
gilmer, TX
I have the Stila Eye Shadow Compact in the color Kitten and it is a staple of my makeup routine.

I'm a pale girl, so finding light eyeshadow shades that show up on my skin is a struggle in itself. This one has been a lifesaver. I always use this shade as my "base" color on my eyelid and I use it in my inner corners and brow bone.

This shade shows up as a champagne color on me but leans more towards a silvery undertone than brassy or gold one. I'm not even kidding when I say someone asks me what eyeshadow I'm wearing EVERY TIME I have this on. It's super pigmented, it's creamy and it goes on smooth, and it really doesn't wear off throughout the day.

I also use this to highlight my nose and cupids bow. Like I said, finding light shades that show up on my light skin is a struggle and this eyeshadow works really well as a highlight on me! I find that its too strong on my cheek bones, but I love the effect it has everywhere else. It also blends into my skin so well and doesn't look harsh or unnatural like some highlighters do.

I got this at Sephora and I'm already on my second one. It is completely worth the investment and it lasts for so long. One pan of this lasted me almost a year and I wear this OFTEN.

I would recommend this to anyone, especially pale girls! It will work amazingly with your complexion and even though spending $18 for a little eyeshadow sucks, it will last you so long and you will be able to use it for so many things!
Elise B.
Review for: Kitten more...
THE best eye shadow! Goes with everything and can be worn when dressing up or just running errands. Also was just shown at ulta that it can also double as a facial highlighter. Bonus!! More than worth the $18 that is cost me!
Julia S.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Kitten more...
Kitten is the greatest champagne shimmer eyeshadow I’ve ever used. I’ve been hooked since high school prom. It is a great highlight to a smoky eye or an all over eyelid clean shimmer. I will never be without this product.
Julie M.
One of my favorite eye shadows! It also doubles nicely as a highlighter for a pretty build able glow. I love shimmer eye-shadow and it has minimal fall out. It can be packed on or lightly blended out
Magda S.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Review for: Kitten more...
This is an award winning eyeshadow for a reason! Nothing compares to the pigment on this specific eyeshadow color. It’s a beautiful lid shade that can be worn alone or paired with neutral colors. Love this.
Julie S.
How well does this eyeshadow wear? Are the colors nice? Does it blend well?
kerys d.
Bridgwater
This eye shadow looks nice, I always try to go for a highlighting colour to brighten up my eyes, is this a good product to buy?
ELIZABETH P.
reno, NV
How does this eye shadow look and what other colors you combine it with, is it very pigmented or not?
Kennidi C.
Greeley, CO
Why does it take so much to show up?
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND
Can anyone tell me how stila eyeshadows compare to say lorac or urban decay. I have never tried stila and would like to.