BY STILA #100 in Eyeshadow

Create eyes that light up the sky with Stila's award-winning eye shadows, available in a gorgeous array of individually-pressed compacts.

Long-loved by beauty editors, makeup artists and girls about town, our long-lasting, high-intensity formula delivers rich, smooth color that can be worn wet or dry.

Talc, Triethylhexanoin, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Nylon-12, Magnesium Carbonate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain.

May Contain:

Mica,Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Carmine (Ci 75470), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Bismuth Oxychloride.

stila Eye Shadow Pan In Compact
  • "I love this! It works great! Its sparkly but not too sparkly which makes it even better! I can use this in the day for a daytime look, and I can use it at night for a cool night out look! A+" in 6 reviews
  • "I am IN LOVE with Stila eyeshadows. They are sooo creamy and long lasting, even without a primer. They can be on the expensive side at $18 but its worth the money! If you could only get one color, get kitten. It is the most beautiful highlight and inner corner color ever!" in 5 reviews
Blanca C.
Review for: Kitten more...
I’m obsessed with the shadow in “Kitten” I actually use it as a highlighter instead of an eyeshadow. It gives off the perfect sun kissed glow. It’s a great value for the price because a little goes a long way. It also looks great on my skin tone. I’m glad I discovered how great this shadow is as a highlight!
Kathleen D.
Review for: Kitten more...
So I got this in a Stila pallet that I purchased and I hit pan so fast because of how often I used it. I needed to get the separate shadow just to get my fix of it! I love using this on my lid when I only want a simple look and I use it when I'm going for a more dramatic to add a pop of color! It's so pigmented and it's such a beautiful color. My only complaint is that it's a little soft so there is some fallout, but it doesn't bother me to the point where I won't buy it! This is the shade I've been searching for years and I'm so glad I found it!
Maddie C.
Boston , MA
Review for: Kitten more...
This is hands down one of the most pigmented eye shadow colors I’ve ever used. A little goes a long way. It blends well with other colors and adds mega shine/shimmer. The only down fall is that there’s a lot of fall out from the color and I sometimes end up covered in it.
Rebecca K.
Review for: Stila Eyeshadow more...
Stila shadows are amazing!  I have several shades and love them all.  They last all day, blend beautifully, and you can build them up to be more dramatic or leave them more sheer and natural.  Their formula is fantastic, and they have a ton of shades.
Sarah H.
Lynbrook , NY
Review for: Kitten more...
I love the shade of this shadow! the color is absolutely amazing and beautiful for all skin tones! I love this shade and I love how long lasting it is. There is no fall out when applying the shadow which I love! It also lasts forever! So worth the money!
Marissa P.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Stila Eyeshadow more...
This eyeshadow is perfect for a highlighted brow bone or for a highlighted inner corner! Or you can even use this to high light the high points of your face! Definitely reccomend, this eyeshadow is a oldie but goodie of mine!
💋MoonGoddess 💋.
Review for: Stila Eyeshadow more...
🌟Love this one in the shade Kitten. Just a beautiful and creamy pigmented color that lasts! Adds a gorgeous touch of sparkle! No disappointments, no need for primer either😄 2 Thumbs up!🌟
Adriana M.
Review for: Stila Eyeshadow more...
This is my favorite eyeshadow of all time! I have been using it for so many years. I love it for the inner corner and to highlight my brow bone and all over the lid. It is so smooth and looks so beautiful on. I cannot live without it. I like this packaging so much better.
Austen G.
Gilmer, TX
I have the Stila Eye Shadow Compact in the color Kitten and it is a staple of my makeup routine.

I'm a pale girl, so finding light eyeshadow shades that show up on my skin is a struggle in itself. This one has been a lifesaver. I always use this shade as my "base" color on my eyelid and I use it in my inner corners and brow bone.

This shade shows up as a champagne color on me but leans more towards a silvery undertone than brassy or gold one. I'm not even kidding when I say someone asks me what eyeshadow I'm wearing EVERY TIME I have this on. It's super pigmented, it's creamy and it goes on smooth, and it really doesn't wear off throughout the day.

I also use this to highlight my nose and cupids bow. Like I said, finding light shades that show up on my light skin is a struggle and this eyeshadow works really well as a highlight on me! I find that its too strong on my cheek bones, but I love the effect it has everywhere else. It also blends into my skin so well and doesn't look harsh or unnatural like some highlighters do.

I got this at Sephora and I'm already on my second one. It is completely worth the investment and it lasts for so long. One pan of this lasted me almost a year and I wear this OFTEN.

I would recommend this to anyone, especially pale girls! It will work amazingly with your complexion and even though spending $18 for a little eyeshadow sucks, it will last you so long and you will be able to use it for so many things!
Claudia
Review for: Stila Eyeshadow more...
I love this Stila eye shadow because the glitter it has! It's very sparkly and I like to use it when doing the hallow crease but you can use for anything you want because it's very easy to use! I would definitely buy it again and I recommend it highly! It's gorgeous!❤️
Julie S.
How well does this eyeshadow wear? Are the colors nice? Does it blend well?
kerys d.
Bridgwater
This eye shadow looks nice, I always try to go for a highlighting colour to brighten up my eyes, is this a good product to buy?
Hannah P.
Flowery Br, GA
How pigmented is this?? I love stila eyeliner and mascara but I've never used their eyeshadow. How does it hold up on oily lids?
Kennidi C.
Greeley, CO
Why does it take so much to show up?
ELIZABETH P.
reno, NV
How does this eye shadow look and what other colors you combine it with, is it very pigmented or not?