stila Eye Shadow Pan In Compact

by Stila

Create eyes that light up the sky with Stila's award-winning eye shadows, available in a gorgeous array of individually-pressed compacts.

Long-loved by beauty editors, makeup artists and girls about town, our long-lasting, high-intensity formula delivers rich, smooth color that can be worn wet or dry.

Talc, Triethylhexanoin, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Nylon-12, Magnesium Carbonate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain.

May Contain:

Mica,Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Carmine (Ci 75470), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Bismuth Oxychloride.

Does it looks shiny or glittery
Ok, I ordered the Stila Kitten shadows on Monday because I’ve heard amazing things. Can anyone vouch for its pigments and long wear? [email protected]!
Does anyone else use the shadow “Kitten” as a highlight instead of an eyeshadow? It looks so great!
Start your review of stila Eye Shadow Pan In Compact!
Product Highlights
“I am IN LOVE with Stila eyeshadows. They are sooo creamy and long lasting, even without a primer. They can be on the expensive side at $18 but its worth the money! If you could only get one color, get kitten. It is the most beautiful highlight and inner corner color ever!” in 12 reviews
“I love this! It works great! Its sparkly but not too sparkly which makes it even better! I can use this in the day for a daytime look, and I can use it at night for a cool night out look! A+” in 6 reviews
Maryville, TN
These are very pretty eyeshadows. Soft, creamy & very smooth in application. They aren't substantial for a big pop of color, however they do give you a beautiful, subtle glow for softer looks. Very lovely products!
La Porte
One of my favorite brands for eyeshadow. Slightly expensive but you get what you pay for, I normally get this from ulta or online. My favorite shade is "kitten" in my opinion it makes an awesome highlight color for the brow bone or inner corner. Definitely recommend this brand of cosmetics.
HURLEY, NY
This is the perfect highlight for eyes and face.  A neutral, beige color.  I'd buy this again.  It is gleaming if used on the face or as an eye highlight.  Very smooth and buttery feeling.  This reminds me of Becca with the formula and how blingy the shine is.   Especially applied wet!  I bought this over 10 years ago and it is a classic for a reason.
I love these eyeshadows I wish I had more of them they are so easy to apply and they blend out easily my eyecolor is tannish but are used this product almost every two days and I would recommend it to anybody with any type of skin and I just really love this product and if you are looking for a new eyeshadows these are the eyeshadows to get
Gray, ME
stila Eye Shadow Pan In Compact uploaded by Kristen F.
stila Eye Shadow Pan In Compact uploaded by Kristen F.
Review for: La Douce
This is a pretty good single shadow. It’s super pigmented and vibrant, but it does kick up some powder when applying. I don’t love the shade I got as much as I thought I would, but the formula itself is pretty good and I would recommend it.
El paso, TX
stila Eye Shadow Pan In Compact uploaded by Katherine V.
Color Jezebel. I have green eyes and fair skin so I think that this color really makes my eyes stand out. Quality pigment and beautiful shimmer. The compact is large for a. Eyeshadow so you get a lot of product for the money.
Review for: Kitten
Stila kitten is a cult classic for a reason. It is a gorgeous white frosty champagne shade that can double as an eyeshadow and a highlighter. If you like make up at all and haven't heard of stlia kitten, you've been living under a rock girl and you need to run to ulta right now!!
Michigan City , IN
So much pigment!!! I used a light blending brush and this as a base for a bright spring eye color and it really opens up your eyes. I have blue eyes and I like to keep it light and natural and this gives just enough color and shine to up my look without doing too much
lebanon
Review for: Kitten
This is my all time favorite eye shadow! just putting a little on your eye lids make it look like you really tired with you makeup when you are in a rush and don't have time to do much, or if you have the time to go all out it can till add so much to you look!
Greensboro, NC
This is by far one of my favorite all time single shadows! It is the perfect champagne color. The single shadow actual component is just ok. The color is buttery and so blendable. You can also use it as a highlighter under the brow bone or on the cheeks. A+!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...