BY STILA

Katherine C.
Brooklyn
This Eyes shadow is a must have . Is very primitive .i could honestly said this Shadow last more than 12hours definitely in my shadow collection
Kem A.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a few of these and put them in a Stila build your own palette. A couple broke when I put them in because they are pretty soft but also very pigmented.
Valerie S.
Cary, NC
I love that there are complimentary colors included in one palette. The colors are vibrant and long-lasting.
Dana R.
N Tonawanda, NY
Stila creates the most luscious, deeply-pigmented eye shadows I have ever used. The staying power cannot be beat. I absolutely love this brand!
Roberta O.
Brooklyn, NY
Love stila, love their eyeshadows. They are highly pigmented, soft and very easy to blend.
Darling D.
Edmonds , WA
I've been using Stila since the 90's. As a brand they are just solid. These eyeshadows have great pigment and blend like a dream.
Soila F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the pigmentation on these little suckers purchased them at haute look very great offer. And I fell in love very creamy and blendable. I absolutely see my self buying more.
Erin S.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I love using this shade. It's very complex. I wish they still made it. I've bought a few pans of the older formulation off eBay because I've gotten so many hooked on it.
Chloé Dufresne D.
Montreal, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is perfect for if you want to have a casual but dramatic look at the same time.The colors are super pigmented and last longer that i thought.I'll bought this product at least 3 times cause i mostly do my eyes with that