BY STILA

Darling D.
Darling D.
Edmonds , WA
I've been using Stila since the 90's. As a brand they are just solid. These eyeshadows have great pigment and blend like a dream.
Roberta O.
Roberta O.
Brooklyn, NY
Love stila, love their eyeshadows. They are highly pigmented, soft and very easy to blend.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I love using this shade. It's very complex. I wish they still made it. I've bought a few pans of the older formulation off eBay because I've gotten so many hooked on it.
Dana R.
Dana R.
N Tonawanda, NY
Stila creates the most luscious, deeply-pigmented eye shadows I have ever used. The staying power cannot be beat. I absolutely love this brand!
Kem A.
Kem A.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a few of these and put them in a Stila build your own palette. A couple broke when I put them in because they are pretty soft but also very pigmented.
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Cary, NC
I love that there are complimentary colors included in one palette. The colors are vibrant and long-lasting.
Soila F.
Soila F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eye Shadow Pans Diamond Lil Shimmering Metallic Platinum 9 oz
I love the pigmentation on these little suckers purchased them at haute look very great offer. And I fell in love very creamy and blendable. I absolutely see my self buying more.