stila Eye Shadow Pan

by Stila

Is this sold at Sephora?
How is the color payoff? I would love to try this, I've been looking for the perfect blue for a long time and this looks like it could be the one, but i would need it to be true to color and not require a ton of packing or layering.
Are these better than makeup forever ?
Start your review of stila Eye Shadow Pan!
Product Highlights
I love this product it is so creamy and easy to apply. I love the longevity of the product and I brought it at my nearest boots. I love this product and would 100% recommend and 100% be buying again. In my opinion I do not think this product is pricey and I going to be buying it again.in reviews
Amber M.
La Sal,Utah
This eyeshadow is pigmented and creamy!!! Very nice pricing for this...could be alittle cheaper but for quality it’s great! I’m a reapeter user of these eyeshadows. This compared to a tarte eyeshadow is better! I would definitely buy this again
courtney R.
Longview, IL
Love love love! stila's a amazing brand and everything thing they have is always great!
Ashley B.
Kunkletown, PA
Review for: Eye Shadow Pans Prize Soft Gold Shimmer 0.09 oz
I love this color eye shadow. it is very neutral and I always go for a more neutral look . this shadow does not crumple on your eyes so I really like it ;)
cindy D.
Clanton, AL
Review for: Pro Pan Pressed Eyeshadow - Diamond Eyes
Most of their eyeshadow are decent, some can be hit or miss on a few shades. You pay for the brand, so I feel these are a bit expensive. Most of their eyeshadows/pressed pigments are all so beautiful and pigmented. There's barely any kick back, no powderiness, little to no fall out. They're so great. This one is surprisingly good for a white eyeshadow. Not too powdery and decent pigment.
Tiffany H.
If you can only buy one eyeshadow from stila, you have to try Kitten. The perfect champagne shade for the inner corners of the eye. Just beautiful! Goes on smoothly as well.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
1,658 reviews
Review for: Stila
I really like this I said oh because it's a beautiful powder blue color and it's a beautiful color on the eyelid as well
Caroline W.
Brentwood, NH
I love Stila's eyeshadows, and the pan allows it to be stored in a z palette which is great! Super space saving and cost effective. All of their shadows are pigmented and buttery, though kitten is my favorite (no surprise there 😂)
Corina B.
Lawton, OK
Love these pans but I do know that if you want to find pans for a great price and for great quality. You can go to makeupgeek.com or karity.com. Those are my go to websites for great eyeshadow pans from 4.50$ to 6$.
Cailyn P.
Single pans no matter who they're by are amazing. You can buy as many as you want and create your own pallet! These though are highly pigmented and a pretty big sized pans!
Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
I like the Stila single pans reason number one because they work the best. Second because you can get a z palette and put as many you can fit and really good for travel! I highly recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...