stila Eye Shadow Pan

by Stila

Is this sold at Sephora?
How is the color payoff? I would love to try this, I've been looking for the perfect blue for a long time and this looks like it could be the one, but i would need it to be true to color and not require a ton of packing or layering.
Are these better than makeup forever ?
Start your review of stila Eye Shadow Pan!
Product Highlights
“I love this product it is so creamy and easy to apply. I love the longevity of the product and I brought it at my nearest boots. I love this product and would 100% recommend and 100% be buying again. In my opinion I do not think this product is pricey and I going to be buying it again.” in reviews
Atlanta, GA
Stila has the best eyeshadows. I have a hard time finding a neutral looking brown eyeshadow and Stila makes really nice sparkly browns as well as really pretty matte ones. you would think finding an everyday go-to brown shade would be easier, but I have searched high and low and Stila makes some of the very best. also they smell good.
Apple Valley, MN
I was very tempted when I saw this color. I know I'm not gonna use it but I bought it anyway. I use it once and it is so pigmented and very easy to apply. Doesn't take that long to blend which is always a plus. the color really matches my skin. I wish there is a special occasion so I can use it.
Orlando/NY/ LA / Miami/ATL
Amazing product the color payoff is to die for , I have brown eyes and this color complimented my eyes . You can apply this with a brush it with your fingers . The best part is that you can buy this product on line or in stores and I’ll reccoment this to any eye or skin color
Spokane, WA
Review for: Pro Pan Pressed Eyeshadow - Diamond Eyes
The best white shadow ever made? YEP! Drag queens should all own this shadow...it actually shows up as a deep white even when you dont put a primer down! I took this to a master class where 3 different artists used my zpalette and they all asked about what brand these shadows were...that's how good they are!
Plainfield, NJ
Beautiful shadow. You can’t go wrong with stila shadows. This one in particular is very pigmented and long lasting. I purchased this shadow online the only thing I would watch out for is the fallout. Always apply Foundation last otherwise stila for life!
I love this!! It’s very affordable, smooth, and flawless on the skin. I use it all the time. The packaging is sleek and nice. It’s very easy to apply and use. I bought it at Sephora. I always recommend this product to others because it’s extremely worth it.
rocky mount
it is a very good product but it is kind of patchy during the time I was swatching it on my hand. I bought it from Sephora. it was very nice packaging and it is very easy to apply but it needs to be blended, I would buy it again if I had the chance, i will be buying it again
Richmond, KY
I like to use this product under my brows and in the corner of my eyes to make them pop. Good color overall. Smooth, light texture.  I prefer this brand to other eye shadows in a similar color because it stays longer. I will definitely buy again.
Clanton, AL
Review for: Pro Pan Pressed Eyeshadow - Diamond Eyes
Most of their eyeshadow are decent, some can be hit or miss on a few shades. You pay for the brand, so I feel these are a bit expensive. Most of their eyeshadows/pressed pigments are all so beautiful and pigmented. There's barely any kick back, no powderiness, little to no fall out. They're so great. This one is surprisingly good for a white eyeshadow. Not too powdery and decent pigment.
Waddell, AZ
I love this product. It always work amazing for me every single time! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a product that works well and is worth the money. I have combination skin and it was a great match for me! I will definitely purchase again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...