stila Eye Shadow Pan uploaded by Kara K.

BY STILA

Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Collierville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love panned shadows so I can created my own personalized palette !! I have this color in my palette and it's the perfect transitional color for me! I can use it light handed for a light airy look... Or more heavy handed for more pigment!
Viviane P.
Viviane P.
Danbury, CT
I love their eye shadows because of the awesome pigmentation, great quality, easy to blend and beautiful color choices.
Kara K.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Shadow Pans 0.09 oz
These are great eyeshadows! I love having the option to choose your shades and they come in such high quality packaging in this little compact holder. The mirror in it is a great size too! I love my 4 shades (which I can't remember the names of now, sorry!). The purple shade was a bit less pigmented than I expected but not necessarily a bad thing. The lightest of my 4 shades makes for a beautiful highlighter as well!
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Knoxville, TN
If I'm not using Tarte products, I'm using Stila products. They've been my go-to for years and still make some of the best quality, and best looking products. I buy their eye shadow over any other brand.
Susan E.
Susan E.
Pickerington, OH
I am a big fan of mineral eyeshadow but I like this matte eyeshadow for a change of pace. It has a clean look and comes in many different shades. Stila also has mineral options as well.
Shamecka L S.
Shamecka L S.
Anaheim, CA
Gorgeous Color, stays on long, and very pigmented! I like the way it smells also! It does not gap up like some more expensive eye shadows and does not burn a whole in my pocket. Meaning very inexpensive
carlie m.
carlie m.
I love stila's single eye shadow pans. They are pretty good, not much fall out and blend pretty well. They are quite a bit better than their palettes.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Chester, Md
Super smooth and pigmented, wide range of colors and finishes, customizable pallets! Love Stila shadow!
chelsea k.
chelsea k.
Livermore, KY
Review for: Shadow Pans 0.09 oz
Smooth & creamy! This is the best thing that I have! Love the colors & it's very pigmented. I highly suggest this color & this eyeshadow.