stila Eye Shadow Pan []

by Stila

Color:Azure Inspire your inner artist and create a palette of color with Stila's award-winning eye shadows. These finely pressed shadows come in a rainbow of hues, from subtle neutrals to pop-tastic brights. They blend easily, and last all day without fading. Our eye shadows are known for their high-quality formula and texture which can be worn wet or dry. Sold in pans so you can create your own custom collection.

Liner: Can be used wet or dry; Can enhance the eye shape; Applying color close to the lash line will enhance the lashes

Base: Base shades work as a foundation for the eye lid; Apply lash line to brow bone; Primes the eye area

Product Dimensions: 4 x 5 x 6 inches

stila Eye Shadow Compact 107 $9.00 - $18.00; stila Jewel Eye Shadow 9 $10.00 - $20.00; stila Smudge Crayon 49 $11.00 - $22.00; stila Eyes Are The Window Shadow Palette 9 $49.00; stila Shadow Palette 216 $38.34 - $39.00; stila Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow 17 $32.00; Item Weight: 0.5 ounces; Shipping Weight: 0.2 ounces; Item model number: Stila Eye Shadow Pan, Heather; Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #955,307 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)

Crease/Lid: Lighter shades will enhance and bring forward; Darker shades will create depth and drama

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of stila Eye Shadow Pan []!
Tamara C.
Plainfield, IL
Stila eyeshadows are my forever go-to shadows for 20 years. Hands down, the cult favorite “kitten” is used everyday. Unfortunately I don’t think they sell their single shadow pots anymore. I think their shadow palettes are very well priced and the pigments are great!!
Liz J.
Sioux Falls, SD
I got the eyes are the window palette and was disappointed. The mattes did not have pigment and felt dry when I had it on. It’s too expensive to not work

Looking for your answer?