stila Eye Shadow Palettes

by Stila

Stila In The Light Palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Do you guys like this pallet
I’ve been interested in this palette and I was wondering if the eyeshadows had a lot of fall out?
Are these powder eyeshadows or creamy eyeshadows?
Start your review of stila Eye Shadow Palettes!
Product Highlights
“All of these shadows are highly pigmented, they go on easily & with proper primer they last ALL day! It comes with an eyeliner as well (which is amazing) and a "look" book of different makeup looks to try out which I utilized. You can create so many different day and night looks with this palette. It's worth the money! 10 eye shadows and 1 eyeliner; all high quality! ” in 52 reviews
“I just love this palette. I was considering buying the Naked palettes but this one takes care of my neutral eyeshadow needs. Its worth it for the Kitten eyeshadow and Damsel eyeliner alone. My favorite shades are Kitten, Bubbly, Sunset, Bare and Bliss. This is a palette where I actually use all of the eyeshadows.” in 35 reviews
“...as eye liner and they stay on quite well. Some of the colors are very glittery but not too much!” in 12 reviews
“...with brown eyeliner, but the colors are all pretty and wearable. It is long lasting as well. I definitely recommend this product!” in 10 reviews
Hamilton , NJ
Review for: In The Garden
I had Themis product such a long time ago but always enjoyed it. I like how Stila usually has the eyeliner included in the palette. The colors were light , but full of rich pigment. I would buy another palette in these similar colors.
Review for: In The Light
I received this palette as a gift and am incredibly thankful! I can use the colors for daytime or evening, matte or shimmer or even step it up for the stage. The dramatic smoky eye is easy to achieve with this palette since the color goes on fairly dark and easily builds in intensity. Easy to carry and highly versatile in looks that can be achieved. I highly recommend this palette by stila.
Review for: In The Light
I was contemplating getting this palette, then I decided to go for it! I got it for 50% off, and even if it wasn't on sale it would still be worth it! I love the eyeliner you get as well as the amazing colors! The pigmentation is AMAZING! I haven't found a color I don't like yet!
Review for: In The Light
I honestly love this eye shadow pallet, it's very easy to use and to apply on your eyelids. I'm constantly buying this light shadow pallet because it's very light colors and it's not very dull. I really recommend this eye shadow pallet especially if you want a simple easy look.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: In The Light
One of the first palettes I ever bought and I use very often the colors are very pigmented, and you can create so many looks with these colors. I have turned so many of my friends onto Stila eyeshadow pallets who tend to go for these types of colors in their eyeshadows.
Review for: In The Moment
I hated all of these stila palettes!!! Had the entire collection and there was hardly any pigment in these palettes. Rough and dry matte shadows and not that bright for shimmer shadows. Disappointed
Review for: In The Garden
I really do love the shades in this palette and I got it for free with Birchbox points. I have had trouble with the shade Juniper sticking to my lid. I think I just needed a stickier base though. I really do like this palette though.
San Diego, CA
Review for: In The Moment
This brand and eye shadows are just amazing i love them they have a really great variety of colors and tend to blend really great with other eye shadow's i Just Love them so much i recommend it .
Howell, NJ
Review for: In The Moment
I have tons of eyeshadow palettes but this is one of my favorites and I actually got on clearance at Ulta for like $9 dollars. The colors are amazing. I’m not sure if they make this palette anymore but when I’m running low I will definitely check because it’s one I use a lot.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: In The Moment
I always seem to have trouble finding the correct eyeshadow pallete that complementsy skin tone, fortunately i recently purchased this palette and I must admit it absolutely rocks! The shadows are super creamy and blend able.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...