stila Eye Shadow Palettes

by Stila

Stila In The Light Palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Do you guys like this pallet
I’ve been interested in this palette and I was wondering if the eyeshadows had a lot of fall out?
Are these powder eyeshadows or creamy eyeshadows?
Start your review of stila Eye Shadow Palettes!
Product Highlights
“All of these shadows are highly pigmented, they go on easily & with proper primer they last ALL day! It comes with an eyeliner as well (which is amazing) and a "look" book of different makeup looks to try out which I utilized. You can create so many different day and night looks with this palette. It's worth the money! 10 eye shadows and 1 eyeliner; all high quality! ” in 52 reviews
“I just love this palette. I was considering buying the Naked palettes but this one takes care of my neutral eyeshadow needs. Its worth it for the Kitten eyeshadow and Damsel eyeliner alone. My favorite shades are Kitten, Bubbly, Sunset, Bare and Bliss. This is a palette where I actually use all of the eyeshadows.” in 35 reviews
“...as eye liner and they stay on quite well. Some of the colors are very glittery but not too much!” in 12 reviews
“...with brown eyeliner, but the colors are all pretty and wearable. It is long lasting as well. I definitely recommend this product!” in 10 reviews
stila Eye Shadow Palettes uploaded by Nadia M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: In The Moment
Love this palette! Have had it for awhile and the shades are all so buttery and pigmented! There is a bit of fallout but it’s super worth it. Will want to try more of the still shadows! So pretty! Recommend!
Holyoke
Stila was the first eye shadow palette that I purchased. The shimmery shade were great and you don't even need to wet the brush (though, that does make it pop). I found minimal to no fallout and the shades worked well together as well as stayed all day. Will definitely look into their other palettes.
Painesville, OH
Review for: In The Light
This is one of the first eyeshadow palettes I ever used on a daily basis, and I hit pan on nearly every shade, so believe me when I say this palette is just *okay*.

The shade selection is great - Kitten is one of the most stunning all-over-the-lid shades of all time. The packaging is sturdy and cute. My problem is with the formulation of the shadows. While I find these shadows to be more pigmented than those in the Naked palettes, I find them to be just as difficult to blend. They don't wear as long as most of the other shadows in my collection, and for that reason, I just don't reach for this palette anymore.

Stila did an alright job with this, and I think it'd be a good palette for someone just starting out with makeup, but I won't be repurchasing.

Glendale, CA
Review for: In The Moment
This is by far my favorite eyeshadow palette! I love the colors and how long it lasts. This is the perfect go-to palette because it has everything you need for a basic look. Honestly if this were the only palette I could use for the rest of my life I would!
Review for: In The Moment
I love this palette so much that each pod is almost gone and I refuse to throw it away. Instinct (the lightest color on the top left) is such a lovely, lightly shimmery base color that is perfect for every makeup look I do. Since I'm pale, it matches my foundation and eye socket perfectly and goes on silky smooth. Stila eyeshadows have great pigmentation and very little fall out, and this palette is one of their best. Each color compliments the others and the purple shades up top are vibrant and packed with dimension.
Review for: In The Moment
This palette is at a good price for someone who is just starting in makeup and want something that is on the cheaper side but still has pretty good quality. You can make many different looks with this palette. I Love the shimmers and metallic, but the matts are not a pigmented as i would like them to be you defiantly have to build them up. They swatch nicely and feel very smooth and buttery. They have a nice wear to them but some of the shades can cause a lot of fallout when applying them.
Rhome , TX
This was my first high end palette and it did not disappoint! I hit pan on every color and I think it’s time for a new one! It a very good earthy toned pallete. It’s easy to use for everyday looks, has a very beautiful champagne color that looks great as a highlight, and it comes with a cute eyeliner. Buy it!!
Boston Ma
Purchased at: Sephora
I loved this stila eye shadow palette as a beginner palette. When I first started doing makeup I loved these colors. They went on so well And wasn’t too dramatic. As long as you have the right make up brush you can do anything with these colors.
I've had my Stila "In the Light" palette for almost 6 years now and am shocked that I haven't run out of the colors. They are so pigmented I barely have to take any of the shadow off of the swatch before having enough to cover my eye. It is my go-to palette for smokey eyes and more subtle, classy looks.
Pittsford, NY
I owned all of these.. got rid of all except the “in the light” palette and omg. It’s SO good. Stila should have made this specific palette permanent. It blends like a dream, perfect everyday look and very pigmented. If you happen to see this palette for sale by someone....scoop it up! It’s that good!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...