BY STILA

Olivia M.
Plymouth, MI
This is a fun palette but not very functional. It takes effort to build up the bright shades and the light purple and green look powdery on the eye. Def not worth the money
Theresa M.
Elkridge, MD
3.5 stars is probably more accurate for how I would rate this palette, but I'm content bumping it up to 4 because of the quality that stila consistently provides. The shadows themselves are great; the colors offer a good variety to create a number of different looks, but still blend well together. They're long-lasting, and a little goes a long way. The only thing I don't love is the packaging. I appreciate visually how they've places the individual shadows, but I wish they made it a little more travel-friendly. This is one that usually stays home when I'm going out of town, which is a shame.
Cynthia J.
This is a hit and miss palette, some shadows are great, but some require primer and/or wet application, you can't deny that the color range is inclusive though.
leona e.
ky
I love how you can mix the colors up It is easy to get off I use this every day I have 2 palette I love mixing the colors around I give this a 5 star
maisa s.
Valerie F.
Rio Rancho , NM
I love this color palette for both the selection of colors and the amazing price tag that is attached to it.
Holly O.
I absolutely LOVE Stila products! Pallet shades on point, a little goes a long way. Love love love. It's long lasting and doesn't fade. Great value for the money. I've been buying this for over a year now. Will be buying again!
Angel R.
I love this product so much it's my favorite I have about 3 of them sitting in my makeup draw, I always use it, it goes on easy and comes off easy with makeup wipes I recommend this to people who like bright but dull shuttle colours. I would but it again
Judit D.
New Westminster , BC
Stila has great quality eye shadows, this one including. pigmented and super blenable, great to create any look
leona e.