Stila Eye Shadow Mambo uploaded by luisa l.

BY STILA

An award-winning eye shadow in a refillable compact. Inspire your inner artist and create a palette of color with Stila's award-winning eye shadows. The assortment offers something for every Stila girl—from classic neutrals to the trendsetting shades in mattes and shimmers. The high-quality formula and texture can be worn wet or dry. see more...

Sierra K.
This shadow is so soft and goes on so easy! The pigment is great and creates a natural look. It's great for using alone or blending with other colors! I use this shadow in most of my looks and I'm obsessed! 😍
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
I recently received a stila single shadow from a friend. It is aa very peachy pale shade and I absolutely think that it is beautiful! It has nice pigmentation and does not have any glitter particles in it, which makes it perfect to wear in the day.
Leeann H.
Carrollton, TX
Stila eye shadow in Kitten is a cult favorite among MUA and Beauty bloggers for good reason. Its a very pretty pastel white pink shade with a lot of shimmer and iridescence. Good as a highlight on the inner corners, brown bone or tops of the cheek bones. I do not have any other Stila single shadows but this one is great.
susie g.
I love this bluish purple color and it looks great with my brown eyes. However, the staying power really sucks. I'll put it on dry and after 5 min of wearing, it fades away. It works better wet but I would rather wear it dry.
Kloey O.
Kissimmee, FL
This product is very smooth and glides on nicely! This color can do a lot. I usually use it in the corner of my eye to look like I'm awake more.
Kaitlyn A.
I love Stila eye shadow! This color is my favorite. Works great for an amazing smokey eye! I would recommend this to everyone!
Haylie P.
El Paso
I have this in white and love it. It does take a different base first, but oncw you put this on the top layer it really pops.
Jessica P.
Goshen, IN
Love it perfect shade and shimmer, I wear it almost every day. :) Glides on smoothly and you don't need a lot to cover.
Jaime B.
Aliquippa, PA
I really like this shadow- it's a light sheer shadow that goes on thick and stays in place.
eva g.
Fallston, NC
Me encantan las sombras de Stila porque son muy suaves y pigmentadas. Ademas no son nada polvorientas y duran muchisimo, Este tono es perfecto para iluminar el arco de la ceja o simplemente usarla en todo el parpado para igualar el tono.