BY STILA

An award-winning eye shadow in a refillable compact. Inspire your inner artist and create a palette of color with Stila's award-winning eye shadows. The assortment offers something for every Stila girl—from classic neutrals to the trendsetting shades in mattes and shimmers. The high-quality formula and texture can be worn wet or dry. see more...

Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
I recently received a stila single shadow from a friend. It is aa very peachy pale shade and I absolutely think that it is beautiful! It has nice pigmentation and does not have any glitter particles in it, which makes it perfect to wear in the day.
Leeann H.
Carrollton, TX
Stila eye shadow in Kitten is a cult favorite among MUA and Beauty bloggers for good reason. Its a very pretty pastel white pink shade with a lot of shimmer and iridescence. Good as a highlight on the inner corners, brown bone or tops of the cheek bones. I do not have any other Stila single shadows but this one is great.
susie g.
I love this bluish purple color and it looks great with my brown eyes. However, the staying power really sucks. I'll put it on dry and after 5 min of wearing, it fades away. It works better wet but I would rather wear it dry.
Kloey O.
Kissimmee,FL
This product is very smooth and glides on nicely! This color can do a lot. I usually use it in the corner of my eye to look like I'm awake more.
Kaitlyn A.
I love Stila eye shadow! This color is my favorite. Works great for an amazing smokey eye! I would recommend this to everyone!
Jessica P.
Three Oaks, MI
Love it perfect shade and shimmer, I wear it almost every day. :) Glides on smoothly and you don't need a lot to cover.
Jaime B.
Aliquippa, PA
I really like this shadow- it's a light sheer shadow that goes on thick and stays in place.
eva g.
Fallston, NC
Me encantan las sombras de Stila porque son muy suaves y pigmentadas. Ademas no son nada polvorientas y duran muchisimo, Este tono es perfecto para iluminar el arco de la ceja o simplemente usarla en todo el parpado para igualar el tono.
Tricia G.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this shadow in part of a package. Its a nice color for everyday use and also for a brow highlight. I've checked online and the price is good value. I compare it to Milani eyeshadows which I love.
Bianca C.
Mambo is a shimmery iridescent lavender blue. Super pretty and really unique. Nicely pigmented, super silky and glides on smoothly. Retails for $14 for the pan or $16 for a silver cardboard container.