BY STILA

Erin S.
Canton, NC
This is a consistent staple in my makeup bag!! I use this as my transition color for my crease with nearly every makeup look I do whether it's full face or a light/poolside look! Absolutely buying it again!
Molly S.
This is my go-to shadow!! It's perfect for every occasion! Wear it at work or darken it up for an event or night on the town! Just the right amount of glimmer! Goes on so smooth and blends well!
Candice F.
Riverside, CA
I love this eye shadow! it goes on smooth. Stays on all night. It has a slight shimmer. I like to wear that at night vs during the day. You don't need much to apply.
Jennifer K.
Chester, Md
My absolute favorite Stila shadow shade! It's rich, brown and sparkly but doesn't pull too warm on my super fair skin with very cool undertones. Just gorgeous!
Kelsey M.
PORTLAND, OR
This is the first high end shadow I bought for myself and I still have yet to match the quality with any other brand. My favorite eyeshadow in my collection
Taylor F.
Orem, UT
This is an amazing color! I love the dimension that it gives my eyes. It is however a little powdery and falls on my cheeks but nothing too bad.
Ellen M.
Athens, GA
Love the Sigler pans that everyone is doing now. It's a good way to get quality make up without spending a car payment to get it lol
Suba R.
El Paso, TX
Such a beautiful color and so versatile. Not to mention the pigmentation and color pay off. Love this eyeshadow!
Ting Putot 😘.
I love this eye shadow. Its very smooth. Love love love the color. Perfect for that day to night look.
Estefani S.
Beaverton, OR
This is a very neutral color and easy to blend it's grateful for a transition color. Very pretty