stila Eye Shadow Duo uploaded by Tina B.

BY STILA

Stila by Stila Eye Shadow Duo Pan - Borealis -2.6g/0.09oz Launched by the design house of Stila in, Stila by Stila for Women posesses a blend of: It is recommended for wear.

• How is the pigmentation of this product?2 Answers
  • Are these good transitioning colors to blend out with?2 Answers
  • Are still eyeshadows good? How do they compare to other brands? 2 Answers
stila Eye Shadow Duo
  • "Love this eyeshadow duo! This eyeshadow is extremely pigmented, and long lasting even without a primer! I love using these colors as transition shades in my crease. This Stila eyeshadow does not crease or fall under the eyes at all. Would recommend to anyone" in 6 reviews
Abby M.
Fredericton, NB
I loved the color! And had a lot of pigment. Super long lasting. Price was reasonable for th great quality of the product. My eye color is blue/grey and I found it made my eyes pop. I do recommend
Mel L.
Bridgeport, CT
Eyeshadows they have are beautiful! They are soft, pigmented colors. My eyes are dark brown and look fabulous with any color eye if you ask me! Very easy to apply. Fingers or brushes. The pallet fell apart a few times but other than that it's nice. Cute duo kit.
Claudia G.
Elgin, IL
A very pigmented and creamy smooth application. The consistency is very blend able and the shimmer shadow is beyond gorgeous. The packaging is very basic just like every other Stila packaging but all in all a great duo.
Demetria C.
SAN ANTONIO
This is such a great product, great for summer and spring looks. I would definetly recommend it. Love the colors also.
Pamela L.
Fairfield , NJ
These stilla Eyeshadow duos are great quality. The packaging is really nice and easy to travel with. These are very good eyeshadows and are perfect for any eye color. I would buy these again for sure.
Ashta J.
I absolutely love Stila products. Theyre worth the price you pay. The eyeshadow is very pigmented and long lasting.
Sarah H.
Clinton Twp, MI
It was good i know it has only two colors but still can be used in different way and it is so easy to mix
Gloria S.
Arlington Tx
I liked the product but the color just didn't work for me if it was in a different color I would be all for it.
jackie R.
San Antonio
The duo eyeshadows are great you usually have you base an then the outer "v" color I have used these once I am more of a eyeshadow palette person not to much on little duos. I purchased this product on there website. I will most likely not buy it again I suggest eyeshadow pallets for more variety.
Erica S.
These eyeshadow are really pigmented and go on buttery smooth. Stila has a great price point and that's what keeps me coming back for more.
Juli N.
Are these shadows pigmented?
ANDREA C.
How is your pigmentation?
Emily B.
Denver, CO
Are still eyeshadows good? How do they compare to other brands?
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
Are these good transitioning colors to blend out with?
Roshee P.
Thomaston, GA
How is the pigmentation of this product?