stila Eye Shadow Duo uploaded by Ayishah M.stila Eye Shadow Duo uploaded by Tina B.

BY STILA

Stila by Stila Eye Shadow Duo Pan - Borealis -2.6g/0.09oz Launched by the design house of Stila in, Stila by Stila for Women posesses a blend of: It is recommended for wear.

• How is the pigmentation of this product?2 Answers
  • Are these good transitioning colors to blend out with?2 Answers
  • Are still eyeshadows good? How do they compare to other b...2 Answers
stila Eye Shadow Duo
  • "Love this eyeshadow duo! This eyeshadow is extremely pigmented, and long lasting even without a primer! I love using these colors as transition shades in my crease. This Stila eyeshadow does not crease or fall under the eyes at all. Would recommend to anyone" in 6 reviews
Katerina E.
The color pops so perfectly. I love doing Smokey eyes with this one, and the shine is beautiful. The packaging is also lovely. I bought it from ulta. I use it quite frequently, and often get compliments on it.
Ayishah M.
Waterbury
I loved how bright the color was and nicely it applied. The blending took more work but still managed I would definitely buy another color stila Eye Shadow Duo
jackie R.
San Antonio
The duo eyeshadows are great you usually have you base an then the outer "v" color I have used these once I am more of a eyeshadow palette person not to much on little duos. I purchased this product on there website. I will most likely not buy it again I suggest eyeshadow pallets for more variety.
Cait N.
Overland, MO
I really like the paler green in this set, it gives my lid a nice light wash but makes my eyes look really green. The darker shade is a little boring and hard to match.
Michelle P.
W Sacramento, CA
If your looking for a quick eyeshadow without going through multiple eyeshadow palettes this is a go to! They match so well and I'm able to get my makeup done really quickly and I always get compliments and let them know it just the duo !
crystal c.
Beautiful green colors, really nice and make brown eyes pop. You can definitely wear this all over lid and deepen it. It's the second time I've used still products, I would def recommend
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
These are beautifully coordinated colors from Stila and as always, their products are outstanding quality. I feel the brand isn't seen as a leader in the beauty industry when they really produce very trendy, top quality products and should be more talked about. These shadows are pigmented and blend well together to create a very summery look that is absolutely gorgeous with bronzed makeup and blended with some bronze shadow.
Jamie M.
Stila has many great eye shadows tp pick from and the colors are divine. I don't use it often but when I do I look fabulous. I do not think that stila needs any improvement whatsoever. The packaging is really cute. Yes I would recommend this product to many awesome people.
lacey c.
Beautifully pigmented eyeshadow with awesome stay power, these colors make my brown eyes pop! a little on the pricy end but you get what you pay for and this eyeshadow is worth it! packaging is so simple and cute you just cant beat it! i would buy this again.
Katelynn P.
Rockford , MN
Wasnt sure if I was going to like these colors but as soon as I did up my whole face I went from 1-100 diva! absolutly love the glitter that stilla has to offer. I love that there is minimal flake and its super long wear. I didnt have to worry about sweating off my eyeshadow. What a relief right!
ANDREA C.
How is your pigmentation?
Roshee P.
Thomaston, GA
How is the pigmentation of this product?
Emily B.
Parker, CO
Are still eyeshadows good? How do they compare to other brands?
Juli N.
Are these shadows pigmented?
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
Are these good transitioning colors to blend out with?