stila Eye Shadow Duo uploaded by Tina T.

BY STILA

Stila by Stila Eye Shadow Duo Pan - Borealis -2.6g/0.09oz Launched by the design house of Stila in, Stila by Stila for Women posesses a blend of: It is recommended for wear.

• How is the pigmentation of this product?2 Answers
  • Are these good transitioning colors to blend out with?2 Answers
  • Are still eyeshadows good? How do they compare to other b...2 Answers
stila Eye Shadow Duo
  • "Love this eyeshadow duo! This eyeshadow is extremely pigmented, and long lasting even without a primer! I love using these colors as transition shades in my crease. This Stila eyeshadow does not crease or fall under the eyes at all. Would recommend to anyone" in 6 reviews
Claudia G.
Elgin, IL
A very pigmented and creamy smooth application. The consistency is very blend able and the shimmer shadow is beyond gorgeous. The packaging is very basic just like every other Stila packaging but all in all a great duo.
Pamela L.
Fairfield , NJ
These stilla Eyeshadow duos are great quality. The packaging is really nice and easy to travel with. These are very good eyeshadows and are perfect for any eye color. I would buy these again for sure.
jackie R.
San Antonio
The duo eyeshadows are great you usually have you base an then the outer "v" color I have used these once I am more of a eyeshadow palette person not to much on little duos. I purchased this product on there website. I will most likely not buy it again I suggest eyeshadow pallets for more variety.
Mel L.
Bridgeport, CT
Eyeshadows they have are beautiful! They are soft, pigmented colors. My eyes are dark brown and look fabulous with any color eye if you ask me! Very easy to apply. Fingers or brushes. The pallet fell apart a few times but other than that it's nice. Cute duo kit.
Cait N.
Overland, MO
I really like the paler green in this set, it gives my lid a nice light wash but makes my eyes look really green. The darker shade is a little boring and hard to match.
Michelle P.
W Sacramento, CA
If your looking for a quick eyeshadow without going through multiple eyeshadow palettes this is a go to! They match so well and I'm able to get my makeup done really quickly and I always get compliments and let them know it just the duo !
crystal c.
Beautiful green colors, really nice and make brown eyes pop. You can definitely wear this all over lid and deepen it. It's the second time I've used still products, I would def recommend
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
These are beautifully coordinated colors from Stila and as always, their products are outstanding quality. I feel the brand isn't seen as a leader in the beauty industry when they really produce very trendy, top quality products and should be more talked about. These shadows are pigmented and blend well together to create a very summery look that is absolutely gorgeous with bronzed makeup and blended with some bronze shadow.
Jamie M.
Stila has many great eye shadows tp pick from and the colors are divine. I don't use it often but when I do I look fabulous. I do not think that stila needs any improvement whatsoever. The packaging is really cute. Yes I would recommend this product to many awesome people.
lacey c.
Beautifully pigmented eyeshadow with awesome stay power, these colors make my brown eyes pop! a little on the pricy end but you get what you pay for and this eyeshadow is worth it! packaging is so simple and cute you just cant beat it! i would buy this again.
Juli N.
Are these shadows pigmented?
ANDREA C.
How is your pigmentation?
Emily B.
Denver, CO
Are still eyeshadows good? How do they compare to other brands?
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
Are these good transitioning colors to blend out with?
Roshee P.
Thomaston, GA
How is the pigmentation of this product?