BY STILA

Stila Eyeshadow Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Elizabeth Y.
Elizabeth Y.
Boston, MA
Yes!! Stila shadows are gorgeous, pigmented, and long-lasting. Applies very smoothly, even without a nice shadow brush. They have an excellent selection of neutral tones. Packaging is simple and compact. Must-have for your eye make-up arsenal.
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
Love this so much great color great texture awesome product an the way it looks on your eye unbelievable
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful color. Easy to apply and very blendable. Very comparable to others. Lovely pigment. I've used plenty of stila shadows and I love them all. Good packaging and would definitely recommend it to others.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Brockway, PA
Love this brand and love this color! Has great pigment that lasts all night. Must have for your makeup bag
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Stilla eye shadows they stay on all day! Kitten is by far my favorite color! They are quality and worth the price. Their website offers many deals.
chanell k.
chanell k.
Moscow, ID
Love this brand. It is one of my favorite brands it is so high quality. I have never been disappointed
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Austin, TX
I like to use this color on the inner corner of my eye and slightly under my lower lash to cover anything not totally concealed by under eye makeup. It helps give an awake pop to my eyes!
Donisha O.
Donisha O.
Denton, TX
This is a very pretty nude color. i absolutely love a natural/neutral look and this helps me create that look effortlessly
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
I LOVE this eyeshadow it is amazing it's really pretty just as it's self with no other colors with it it's one of the best eyeshadows ever
ryanne t.
ryanne t.
Any still eye-shadow is a great purchase. I do recommend using this with a primer, works great as a single color or accent.