BY STILA #83 in Eyeshadow

Eye shadow pans ~ Sparkle Inspire your inner artist and create a palette of color with stila s award-winning eye shadows. Our assortment offers something for every Stila girl - from classic neutrals to the hippest, trend-setting shades in mattes and shimmers! Our award-winning shades are known for their high-quality formula and texture which can be worn wet or dry. Each sold in pans so you can create your own custom kit with our refillable compacts! Compact, Sparkle see more...

Sarah R.
This eyeshadow pan in Kitten was one of my very first makeup purchases right when Sephora opened in 2005ish. Kitten is such a universally flattering shade (sort of like NARS's Orgasm) with just the right amount of shimmer, but not so much as to make you look like a disco ball. It's a warm metallic coppery nude, is how I would describe it. Unfortunately the drawback to these shadow pans is that they seem very brittle and BOTH of mine somehow shattered and turned to dust within a couple months of purchasing (imagine scrubbing that mess off the inside of a makeup bag).
Grace H.
Brooklyn, NY
I have this eyeshadow in Oasis and I think it's one of the best brands out there. I like it even more than Urban Decay and the Naked Palettes. With an eyeshadow primer it's super saturated but the sparkle isn't too much for daytime. It's a versatile compact and good for blending with darker shades for a night out!
Dee S.
Sacramento, CA
I have the color kitten and it is so beautiful! It's my favorite eyeshadow of all time! It's buttery, smooth and really pigmented! I find that if I put kitten on a fan brush I can also use it as a highlighter! This color is my everyday lid color, I seriously love this!
Ashley M.
Bloomington, IN
I love this shadow for highlighting inner corners and brow bone but I hate that it's so expensive for the small compact. If only I was rich am I right. It's so pigmented and bright it adds and instant lift to where ever you add it
Laura B.
Peyton, CO
I love this eyeshadow in the shade kitten. It works as a great highlight and really makes my lids pop! My brown eyes really love the creamy formula and high pigmentation. It works really well wet and dry!
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
I have the "kitten". I love this. A little goes a long way and so pigmented. I would use under brow, as a highlight and the corners of my tear duct. Just sparkles the whole room.
Sara L.
Phoenix, AZ
Have never used these as eye shadow because I I don't wear it that often, however I use them as a highlighter and absolutely love it! Perfect shade and shimmer
Julia M.
Patterson, NY
I love this eyeshadow! It is really shimmery and goes on really nicely! It is a really nice eyeshadow for a special occasion!
Melissa T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eye shadow, the odor is like a goldish brownish glitter. The color is great and it lasts all day..
Kara G.
Mastic Beach, NY
Kitten is the best neutral all over wash of color for the lid and it is and excellent highlighter as well
Julie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this eyeshadow wear? Are the colors nice? Does it blend well?
Kennidi C.
Greeley, CO
Why does it take so much to show up?
ELIZABETH P.
reno, NV
How does this eye shadow look and what other colors you combine it with, is it very pigmented or not?
Danielle E.
Wishek, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can anyone tell me how stila eyeshadows compare to say lorac or urban decay. I have never tried stila and would like to.