stila Eye For Elegance Liquid Eye Shadow Set uploaded by Lydia V.

BY STILA

A set of six deluxe-sized eyeshadows featuring new shimmer and glow shades. These shadows feature a water-infused formula that is lightweight and glides on effortlessly. It dries down smoothly and comfortably. The unique combination of varying sizes of pearl and glitter offer maximum sparkle with minimal fallout. This set contains:- 6 x 0.07 oz Liquid Eyeshadows in Kitten, Grace, Twig, Peachy Sheen, Smoldering Satin, Next to Notte see more...

Buy on Sephora
Rosa G.
Rosa G.
El Monte
LOVE THIS STUFF SO MUCH, I have so much fun just using this on my eyes, so many people have complumented me and asked me what it was, and I definitely was proud to say it was a stila  product. I've only have the rose colored one but I will definitely be getting more colors in the near future.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
THE FREAKINNGGGGG BESTTT!!! Honestly theres not even words to say how much I love this product it's sooo easy to use !! It's looks great with eyes and honestly love I just ran out so I'm gonna have to get some more recommend for sure I love itttt and it's beautiful and easy to use
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Acton, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this set! It has 3 of the glitter and glow formula that everyone loves, and 3 shimmer and glow, a new formula coming for spring 2018. Fantastic color range and totally worth the price! Can't wait to play around with it even more.
Merna G.
Merna G.
1732 Brookhaven cir Bedford tx 76022
Beauty Junkie Expert
 I love this eyeshadow so pigmented and it stays all day I use it almost everyday day and I am glad I did and it's also very beautiful for the upcoming fall
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Freehold Township
Amazing colors that last all day as well as they go on very smooth and easily and always get many compliments when I am wearing them
Lydia V.
Lydia V.
Spring, TX
Omg! This product is everything! amazing glitter eyeshadow, I have the pink one and absolutely love this! I of course have to buy another one!
Alison T.
Alison T.
I own this in Ballet Baby and Diamond Dust. They use a doe foot applicator for accurate placement to the eye. The consistency of the product is quite fine, despite its glittery look - there are no clumpy glitter particles to smooth out - and when applied to the centre of the eyelid in, say, a halo design, the shine from it is really stunning. Theyre also good little products to use as a mobile lid cover, with a bit of neutral creasework. Nice daytime look which isn't too "Disco" but makes you stand out from the crowd. A little goes a very long way but one word of warning - work fast on blending out as they do dry down fast. I prefer them to Kevyn Aucoin's Loose Shimmer Eyeshadows as his rollerball applicator isn't as precise and is better suited to a full lid look.
It's a shame Ballet Baby is so difficult to get hold of now because it is stunning. I'd recommend any Makeup Junkie own at least one of these. Do note, though...Diamond Dust is more of a pale gold; not silvery.
Mia T.
Mia T.
These are the best liquid glitter products I've tried. I bought the shade kitten karma, and I love it!! Just ordered diamond dust aswell, they go on beautiful, very easy to apply and lasts all day, they look stunning on! If you love glitter, you have to buy these! I want them in every shade, definitely worth the price!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
I'm in love with this liquid shadow set! It's long lasting and the colour payoff is amazing! I love how glittery it is and how it applies easily. For the price, this set is definitely worth it. I would purchase this set again; once I run out of them.