BY STILA #55 in Eyeshadow

A set of six deluxe-sized eyeshadows featuring new shimmer and glow shades. These shadows feature a water-infused formula that is lightweight and glides on effortlessly. It dries down smoothly and comfortably. The unique combination of varying sizes of pearl and glitter offer maximum sparkle with minimal fallout. This set contains:- 6 x 0.07 oz Liquid Eyeshadows in Kitten, Grace, Twig, Peachy Sheen, Smoldering Satin, Next to Notte see more...

Kristen M.
Okay I absolutely love this holiday kit! 3 of them (Next to Notte, Peachy Sheen, Soldering Satin) are Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow . The other 3 (Twig, Grace, Kitten) are a new formula to Stila and are Shimmer and Glow Liquid Eyeshadows. I’m not too impressed with Next to Notte because it is a little bit patchy. Peachy Sheen is my least favorite in this kit and was not glittery enough for me. The others though were absolutely perfect! I thought I was going to have to return these because I saw a ton of reviews online that said that there were 2 eyeshadows in each of the 2 formulas that were identical to each other but that’s definitely not the case when swatched. Kitten and Grace are hard to tell apart when they’re in the container but when swatched, they’re both unique from each other and such pretty colors. The only other con is that some of these are kind of hard to open and close. I would definitely purchase this as a gift or again for myself if I were to run out. $45 is worth it to be able to try out 6 of their shadows and is great to see if you enjoy the product before purchasing full sizes. (swatches from top to bottom are: Next to Notte, Peachy Sheen, Smoldering Satin, Twig, Grace, then Kitten)
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
Two of the shimmers are basically the same color 😑 the glitter shadows are pretty terrible and apply patchy which is disappointing.
Other than that this is an ok set but I’ve found that most of the product sticks to the sides the container which makes it hard to get to. I’m really glad that this set includes the shimmers because they are more wearable for every day & the pigmentation & application on the shimmers is great. I’d say this set is a much better option than the individual glitters although I was disappointed after seeing such rave reviews.
Danielle N.
Yorba Linda, CA
Love this set!!! It’s perfect! I’ve loved these glitter and glow eyeshadows since they were released! Now we have the glimmer and glow, it doesn’t have the glitter in it but it’s reflective! They’re absolutely awesome!!! Especially when you can get a kit like this where you get more than one to try! Love these, can’t be without!!!
Alison J.
San Marcos
I asked for these for Christmas, and the gift didn’t disappoint. I loved to wear them by themselves or top a glitter on top for a more intense look. They apply so gently to the eye, and the applicator doesn’t pull your eye. They are also easy to apply if you use a brush on the eye. Put this in your cart next shopping spree. You won’t be disappointed
Toni H.
Albuquerque , NM
I grabbed these babies on a whim and sooooo glad I did! The color pay off is amazing. The lasting power is even better. I have super oily eyelids and these don’t crease at allllll.. I would definitely not only recommend this eyeshadow to oily gals but to everyone who wants long lasting beautiful color.
Kat D.
Glenshaw, PA
This set is a must have!! I’ve been a huge fan of the glitter and glow for awhile, but now I’m totally hooked on the shimmer and glows too! This set is a great value for all 6 shades. The formula on these are just amazing and I love having all these colors!
Amanda R.
I haven’t had this product but i do wish to get this as a gift in my stocking “hint hint”. I’ve tested these shadows and i like how shimmery and fun colors they are and how easy they glide on your eyes. Very pretty and i think they would be great for any holiday party!
Rose🌚 K.
Crosby, TX
I got this set for Christmas and I absolutely love it ! It's super amazing and all the colors are super pigmented. I use this for tons of looks and I love it . I have previous shades of the still liquid eyeshadows and I love them all. I highly recommend these
Cαιтℓуи К.
Aiea, HI
Beautiful colors right off the bat! Very pigmented & the quality is ways way beyond great! Compared to colourpops Supernova liquid shadows it does have a better finish. I would buy other colors but possibly not the same because these could last me a long time!
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
These liquid eyeshadows are absolutely to die for. They are so beautiful and they don’t crease on the lid. They wear so comfortable they aren’t even gritty. I always get complimented wearing these , I highly recommend ! The are pricey but worth it in the end.
Crystal R.
How many uses do you think you can get out of 1? 5+ , 10+ etc
Priscilla T.
Youngstown , OH
These look so pretty. Thoughts?
Mina C.
What is your favorite color(s) from this holiday set?