BY STILA

A set of six deluxe-sized eyeshadows featuring new shimmer and glow shades. These shadows feature a water-infused formula that is lightweight and glides on effortlessly. It dries down smoothly and comfortably. The unique combination of varying sizes of pearl and glitter offer maximum sparkle with minimal fallout. This set contains:- 6 x 0.07 oz Liquid Eyeshadows in Kitten, Grace, Twig, Peachy Sheen, Smoldering Satin, Next to Notte see more...

Buy on Sephora
Jamey G.
silsbee texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stila liquid eye shadow is the BOMB!!! It’s a long lasting product, mine has lasted me forever! I recommend stila over any other, because it apples so easily ! I will definitely keep buying this product!
Alexis D.
bardstown, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
A friend bought this for me and I really love most of the colors. The two different formulas are awesome to compare as well. The one bad thing in this set is the peachy color. It had no pigment whatsoever. Other than that though, it's awesome!
Amy S.
Austin , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where has this been all my life finally a beautiful liquid shadow that doesn’t crease or smudge I’m so in love with this product it’s crazy you don’t need glitter glue there’s no fall out 100% beauty I even bought the other kit they have
Linda T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holiday 2017 essential! This is a set of 6 deluxe sample sizes, colors are different and some have a shinny sheer color VS glitzy opaque color. Absolutely love this set BC you can wear them alone or top them on your eye shadows. Don’t be Afraid to wear this during the day. Super stunning ❤. The full size liquid eye shadow is $24, and since I love to choose from a variety of colors I opted in the for the set instead. stila Eye For Elegance Liquid Eye Shadow Set
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the stilla magnificent metals and want almost every shade! They are easy to work with and last all day. This set is perfect because you get to try 6 shades for the price of 3. They are 1/2 the regular size but come packed with product and will last awhile. You get a brown, maroonish red, and 4 variations of off whites. Some are more glittery than others. The peachy sheen is thinner and needs 2 coats but they are all gorgeous and I'm so glad I bought this set!
Victoria S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
THE FREAKINNGGGGG BESTTT!!! Honestly theres not even words to say how much I love this product it's sooo easy to use !! It's looks great with eyes and honestly love I just ran out so I'm gonna have to get some more recommend for sure I love itttt and it's beautiful and easy to use
Emily J.
Rensselaer, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stila did a great job with the making glitter easy to apply! the eyeshadows are extremely pigmented and flattering. I gave it 4 stars because they have a lot of fall out after a couple of hours. The drying rate is not rapid; however, it does dry faster than creating your own liquid glitter eyeshadow! I will be buying more!
Rosa G.
El Monte
LOVE THIS STUFF SO MUCH, I have so much fun just using this on my eyes, so many people have complumented me and asked me what it was, and I definitely was proud to say it was a stila  product. I've only have the rose colored one but I will definitely be getting more colors in the near future.
Sarah C.
Acton, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this set! It has 3 of the glitter and glow formula that everyone loves, and 3 shimmer and glow, a new formula coming for spring 2018. Fantastic color range and totally worth the price! Can't wait to play around with it even more.
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The glitter ones are sooo bright I love it. The other 3 have a stain finish which makes this easy to creat a look with only these shadows. I use this mainly when I’m going out. I’m definitely trying the other colors they have