BY STILA

The perfect tool for eye enhancement! The softly angled end blends color from lash line up to the crease with ease. The rounded, pointed end lines beneath the eye and/or adds the perfect pop of color to the center of the lids. What's it made of? The bristle is fine goat. see more...

Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
To get the perfect eye shadow look you definitely need the right kind of brushes! No doubt about it, especially for the small yet powerful details. The Stila #20 Eye Enhancing brush gives you the ability to add those details with great precision.
Brittany B.
pennsauken, NJ
I love this brush so so much !! I use it everyday for my eyeliner and it works wonders ! Believe me ! It is a little expensive but it is definitely worth the buy because it is definitely an amazing product!!!!
Michaela B.
Goose creek, SC
AMAZING!!!! I loved it. Kept product on great and I've bought 3 more. It compared to the others great. I have oily skin and it worked great! I bought it at ulta. I would 10 out of 10 recommend
Amy T.
Gloucester Courthouse
This brush does wonders! It has to sides with different kinds of brushes on each side! These brushes do not fall apart . I love these brushes and am going to continue to purchase them.
Stacy E.
Hollywood
A excellent brush to use for the eyebrows. Perfect for carving out the brows in a precise shape. Pretty awesome it's double ended instead of toting around two separate brushes.
Bobbi D.
Constantia, NY
I love this! If you want perfect natural looking brows this is the tool! I prefer using this with a brow dip than a brow pencil.
Athea L.
Terre haute, IN
It this one soon I think it's looks gorgeous and nice eyeliner hopefully soon I have this one can't wait to
Aira R.
I like this brush. It's pretty soft so it doesn't feel like I'm pulling skin which is a big no n o for me because that causes eye wrinkles. I think you get your money's worth. I do t really see any shedding either.