BY STILA

The perfect tool for eye enhancement! The softly angled end blends color from lash line up to the crease with ease. The rounded, pointed end lines beneath the eye and/or adds the perfect pop of color to the center of the lids.

What's It Made Of: The Bristle Is Fine Goat.

stila Eye Enhancer Brush #20
  • "To get the perfect eye shadow look you definitely need the right kind of brushes! No doubt about it, especially for the small yet powerful details. The Stila #20 Eye Enhancing brush gives you the ability to add those details with great precision." in 3 reviews
Rachel G.
Athens, OH
I have had a hard time finding a good eyeshadow brush that blends out my eyeshadow and doesn't irritate my eyes and I have finally found it! The double ended brush is soft yet dense making it easier and faster to apply my eyeshadow! I would recommend this to anyone!
Jenise L.
Hackensack, NJ
Honestly a keeper for life. I use this DAILY. I made a video of my boyfriend doing my make up challenge and this was his go to brush. If he approves, it means it's a great brush haha! It's super smooth and good for the crease and cleaning it isn't terrible because it doesn't fall apart.
Smile A.
I loveeee this product. The angled brush is very helpful when trying to sharpen the eyebrow . I also recommend this for beginners in makeup. It’s very easy to use and it’s overall great!
Todre ..
I need this freaking brush in my life! For months I have been suppose to buy a new one (my eyebrows are looking so bad rn) and I have one in elf , and mac. I use it almost everyday it's getting wore out but I never tried this one. Only heard it's really good
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
Michelle H.
Baldwin Park, CA
I love this brush it's easy to take everywhere , my skin type is combination and it's s grate price and my face is sensitive so it's soft on my face also it's extremely easy to apply I would definitely buy this again !
Ashley B.
Marrero, LA
I really like this brush for eyeliner and brow pomade... it's very sufficient and it's firm enough to give a sharp result but soft enough not to hurt. Great brush all around. Wish It was a little longer though. As a MUA I'm used to longer style brushes.
sol Q.
Top of the top eye brush I wish I could give it more stars.!! I use it almost every day. I bought it online definitely my fav. It does it’s job and it’s better than any other eye brush. I was extremely satisfied.
Bailey P.
gloucester, VA
This brush is firm but not too firm. It is great when used for eyebrows or a chiseled shadow look. I wouldn't recommend for eye liner, personally. But if it gives you the look you're wanting then go ahead!
Joce R.
Dover, FL
This brush is not the cheapest, but it works really well! Definitely recommend giving it at least a shot since it does help out when working on your lower lash line. So personally I think it's great.