BY STILA

Buy Stila Concealers Correctors - Stila Eye Concealer 4 Warm see more...

Kitty A.
Boston, MA
Review for: 4 Warm
Excellent coverage. I first tried this product out at a convention and have been buying ever since.A little goes a long way which is awesome. I apply with a concealer brush and I'm good to go. I love the soft finish and highly recommend!
skylynn y.
Review for: 08 Tone, Other
I absolutely recommend this concealer this is great for brows and a great eyeshadow base i lovee this and if your looking for a more natural look head for thiss.. i loveee this and you dont waste alot of product on this either!!!! you should get this girlll!!!
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
Review for: Concealers Makeup 3 Dark
Excellent concealer! Isn’t cakey, and is great even on sensitive skin. It has great coverage. It’s moderately priced for a good concealer. It’s great on blemishes, and just problem areas. I would recommend to others!
Andrea F.
Meridian, MS
Review for: 08 Tone
Loveeee this product. I like using it on my lid to remove any blue from veins and then setting with a skin colored powder. I can rock it by itself or continue to layer shadows on it and use it as a primer and nothing budges
Chelsey S.
Review for: Concealers Makeup 3 Dark
I really like this concealer. It doesn't crease under my eyes like most other concealers. I also use this concealer to cover all of my blemishes.
Kristen S.
Eastlake, OH
Review for: 08 Tone
Kind of tacky and dry.. but deffinatley a good price for a higher end concealer.. Doesn't live up to their primer though..
Cinthya G.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good quality brand. I own a few liquid eyeshadows as qell and they are very pigmented. This product is very long lasting and streak free.
Anjani K.
Review for: Concealers Makeup 3 Dark
Perfecting Concealer covers up my circles really well — almost too well, in fact. I think my boss started doubting whether or not I was really sick because I looked almost like my normal self.I love the pigmentation Stila crammed into this stuff. I barely need to use any at all — just two tiny dots per eye (diminishing returns beyond that). At this rate, I figure this one lil’ tube should last a long while.
annabel s.
Review for: Concealers Makeup 3 Dark
Love this! Great cover and made my eyes look so much better after using this!