stila Eye Brow Brush #10

by Stila

This long handled, professional brush has stiff-angled bristles that provide maximum control for
creating and defining the eyebrows.

Is this a good eyebrow brush? I’m looking for something super fine for edges and stiff.
Would this be good for applying their glitters?
What is the cost of this brush?
Start your review of stila Eye Brow Brush #10!
Kaitlin M.
Highland Hgts, KY
This brush is super nice braise it is marge enough to let you fill in your brows but also precise enough to let you fill them in with detail. I got mine at Nordstrom rack and it was a steal, I also use stilas brow filler.
Rita I.
Falls Church, VA
stila Eye Brow Brush #10 uploaded by Rita I.
Will this be a good option for brows? Is this a good quality and a good value? Where can I purchase?
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Amazing product ! I do use it mostly to apply black pot eyeliners to make that perfect winged eyeliner . But super useful for everything ! Even to outline corner of my lips when I am applying a vibrant red lip color! Super great and useful! Definitely worth the money !
Nhu D.
San Leandro, CA
It works. It's thin enough to get a really clean shape. I love that it's synthetic hairs so it doesn't get goopy with my cream products. My biggest complaint is, how does a brow brush not have a spoolie end now a days!?
Cay A.
Somerset, KY
I used to use the ABH #12 brush to fill in my eyebrows until I got my hands on this beauty on sale at TJ Maxx. It is amazing! It works wonders with my abh dip brow pomade and it works just as good with my Stila cushion eyeliners. By far my go to brush when I want my brows and liner to look SHARP!
Matty B.
Los Angeles, CA
Love using this to fill in my eyebrows! It is a great brush to use with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade. Works well with the duo brow powder, as well. It's very affordable compared to higher end brushes.
Mary V.
Kissimmee, FL
I actually have this brush at home and it’s amazing. It’s so easy to use and it’s very inexpensive in my opinion to other brushes. I would definitely recommend it to family and friends and I would buy another as soon I can’t use mine anymore.
Scarlett D.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: eBay
I bought this eyebrow brush at the same time as multiple other Stila brushes. I like every single one of them. I draw on rather sharp, dramatic eyebrows at times, and at other times I prefer a more natural look and this is good for any look I am going for.
Jayme D.
Pasco, WA
I love this brush for my bows. I bought it at sephora to try and I don't regret it! It's lasted me so long at least until my dog chewed it up! It applied my dip brow product really nicely and smoothly!
Aylin L.
I love it because it helps you get a really good line to shape your eyebrows stila Eye Brow Brush #10