BY STILA

If you love our smudge pots - you must have this brush! A new double-ended brush designed specifically for applying stila smudge pots. One side is for drawing a thin line along the lid and the other is to "smudge" or blend for dramatic effect. see more...

Consuelo P.
Dallas, TX
This product is such an amazng brush. IT is super soft and super easy to use. You don't get only one brush but TWO in one. Amazing. It is perfect for eyeliner and picks up products very easily. I absolutely love this. If your a beginner I would really recommend this.
dhayrami a.
Medley, FL
In my opinion is the best dual-purpose brush that I use almost everything I use to outline for details, to set shadow on the eyelid, to set glitter I love this brush
LAURIE T.
San Diego, CA
I love my Stila Double Ended Smudge Brush. It is hands down one of my favorite brushes that I use. It blends so well for me. It might be a little bit more than you want to spend, but it is so worth it.
VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL
Muy practico para principianates  facil de usar  para esas chicas que estan experimentando por primera vez maquillarse tiene doble blush
M P.
Fort Worth
Love how to the brush adds product on my lid and it's actually soft compared to other brushes I've used. Would recommend this!!
Elizabeth H.
I love this brush. I know most people don't love dual ended brushes, but I think they're great for traveling.
Jessica F.
Love both brushes way easier to take just that one brush todo everything than carry all of your brushes!
sophia k.
Bronxville, NY
Amazing product that you cannot go wrong with it makes your makeup look like you spent more time on it