stila Double Ended Blending Sponge uploaded by Sevanah P.stila Double Ended Blending Sponge uploaded by Anai O.stila Double Ended Blending Sponge uploaded by Prisila M.

BY STILA

Apply makeup like the pros with this soft touch, dual-ended sponge applicator which applies makeup immaculately for a smooth, streak-free finish.

What sets this ingenious sponge apart is that it's double-ended, with a rounded tip on one end to apply makeup all over the face and neck.

Flip the sponge over for a pointed tip to access hard to reach areas and for precision blending.

Features & Benefits:

• Soft, dual-ended blending sponge for a professional smooth, streak-free finish
  • Pointed end for hard-to-reach areas and a rounded end for all-over blending

• How much is this? Also where could I get it?1 Answers
stila Double Ended Blending Sponge
  • "This works better than a regular beauty blender and I have used both! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants a beauty blender for a cheaper price " in 7 reviews
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
These double ended blending sponges are a god send! I️ use them to blend and bake! They’re super easy and durable. I’ve no issues with them what so ever! They aren’t too hard, or too soft. They’re perfect and apply makeup so so well! I️ would definitely recommend this brand as well!
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
I normally use the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge™ but I actually really like this one more than the real techniques sponge! Blends beautifully! I purchased mine at ulta!
Natalie ..
I’m pleasantly surprised by using this blending sponge it’s relatively and expensive and since I have acne prone skin it doesn’t clog my pores. Super easy to use and I use it whenever I’m going out for an occasion I’m super satisfied with this product
Michelle C.
Lakewood, CA
This sponge is okay. It gets the job done, but I wouldn’t recommend it. I think the real techniques one does a far better job. I wouldn’t waste my time or money on this product, especially when there are much better products out there.
Brookis D.
Belding, MI
I had bought two of them the other day . It came in a bunch of colors so I got pink and blue. They feel like rubber and absorbed all my foundation I’m not a big fan but it is good if you need a cheap makeup sponge .
Nikki H.
Lebanon, VA
I love this sponge and would recommend it, but for some reason the flat end of my sponge has turned an emerald green.... and i have no clue why.. it is used for my foundation and concealer and is cleaned regularly. It is extremely odd and i'm not sure if i should use it any more until a new one is bought. I haven't even had it that long at all.
Mercedes A.
Aberdeen, MD
this product was amazing it was very alternative for me since I normally go for cheaper beauty blenders like the elf beauty blenders . this product was a good change for me due to its higher quality. although it was a lot tougher than any other beauty blender I have tried. but a little dampening and it was all right!
Anai O.
Los Angeles , CA
This sponge is a must have! It is really easy to use and blends beautifully, it has easy access to all parts of the face and the best use for me is applying foundation with a brush to distribute it evenly and then I go in with this beauty sponge to pounce it evenly throughout the skin leaving a flawless finish!
Colleen F.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I really like this sponge. I have it in purple, and it blends my foundation really well. This sponge also has a slightly pointed end to blend in the hard to reach spots, like around my nose.
K R.
Love this cute little beauty blender! Very easy to apply and use for foundation. I use this beauty blender to apply my liquid foundation and it works amazing without leaving my skin cakey! Definitely recommend!
Olivia D.
ottawa
How much is this? Also where could I get it?