stila Double Duty Cheek Contour and Blush Brush #21 uploaded by holly i.

BY STILA

This bell shaped brush has bristles manicured to a flat top. A corner edge applies color precisely beneath the cheekbone for a contoured cheek look. The flat circular top lays cheek color down on top of the cheekbone in one sweep.

stila Double Duty Cheek Contour and Blush Brush #21
  • "I love using this brush to Contour it gives me a Flawless finish every single time I can never go wrong with it." in 10 reviews
  • "Its just a great brush for me, I don't know about the others. Its soft and I use it for applying the blush as bronzer is not my thing. Love it." in 4 reviews
Debbie H.
08754
The Stila #21 Double Duty Cheek Contor & Blush Brush is the most versatile and easy-to-use brush I own. It definitely is the brush that I find myself reaching for the most often. The shape of the brissels makes it easier to use than most of my other brushes. Its easy to clean which is so important. I definitely recommend this brush. I definitely will be picking up another one of these brushes.
Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
I love stilla brushes and they are affordable. I have several brushes and they have quickly become my go to brushes. They are versatile, pick up the right amount of make up, clean up nicely, and as mentioned previously priced affordable.
Stephany S.
I love using these brushes! I usually use this particular brush to contour my face . They are soft and sturdy . They last me a long time . I use it everyday to apply my makeup . I love it
Leslie B.
The only brush I use to contour my face. It works wonders compared to any other brush that I've used. It blends your contour well and doesn't leave your face having rough lines
Tori K.
jackson
Love this brush when using it to blend Clinique chubby Contour stick! Super easy to use. I bought it from the stila website. Pretty decently priced as far as prestigious brand brushes go. I would buy it again for sure!
Beautician 💇.
Chicago
This is a good contour brush. It's nice and soft on my skin and it blends very good. I recommend it if you don't have it. Mine is almost through I use it so much I need a new one. Yikes!
Samantha I.
Newell, CA
I love this brush! It's easy to use, doesn't fall apart and is very soft. I have sensitive skin, so I use this brush every time. It also blends everything in very well .
Roselin L.
I love this particular brush so much because of its softness and the multi use I give her, from applying my flawless foundation, to bronze and other powders too
Hailey S.
Temecula , CA
Stila is the only brand I will buy from if I want makeup brushes. I have a normal to oily type skin tone and I bought this from Target.
Hailey H.
Fredonia, NY
Love this brush! so so soft and makes everything so easy to blend! I use it everyday! picks up the product very well!
Aycan Y.
Klazienaveen
Is this brush worth the money?