BY STILA

Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This palette has the most beautiful highlighting shade for the inner corners ever. It is the center shade in the palette and it gives the perfect wet look without needing to wet the shadow! The other colors in here are pretty good too, except for the matte cream shade and the soft gold shade on the edge of the palette. Those are hard and stiff and difficult to apply, but everything else is pigmented and easy to apply. The formula does feel drier than other shadows i own, but they are easy to blend. I wear these without primer and they last on my lids pretty well, but a primer does help them to cling better. Overall, a beautiful palette and worth it for the center shade alone. I really wish they sold that shadow as a singlr because i dont have anything else like it and mine is almost gone!
Danielle B.
I had this when I was younger and just started out in makeup. It worked then but now it is not as pigmented and doesn't accomplish much. It has many colors but on the eyes it doesn't do all too much.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
I got this as a gift! I like it a lot. It's a good palette, the colors blend well. I'm not crazy about the case I had a hard time opening it with my nails.
Keely S.
Rockford, MI
Stila's palettes are literally a dream come true! All the colors are so pretty and there are so many options when you are doing your eyes, love!
April d.
Ventura, CA
One of my favorite color palettes for a night out. Long lasting colors that will make your eyes pop and pretty.
Leah P.
Newland, NC
This is one of my favorites because how fun the design is! Not to mention the colors are wonderful too.
Katie R.
Alexandria, VA
Love this palette! It's so pretty and the colors are very pigmented. Would buy again!
Shayla M.
The Stila Daydream Palette is extremely pigmented and super cute. This palette though is very small making it hard to get the shades you want. The Colour though is long lasting, but is it worth the cost? I don't think so but you may have different experiences:)
yasmine s.
this product is good i guess. i bought it at a local drugstore and it wasn't expensive at all, it was the first time i bought it and i didn't use very often tbh. will not buy again because i still have some left.