BY STILA

Sarah H.
Cottonwood Heights, UT
This palette has the most beautiful highlighting shade for the inner corners ever. It is the center shade in the palette and it gives the perfect wet look without needing to wet the shadow! The other colors in here are pretty good too, except for the matte cream shade and the soft gold shade on the edge of the palette. Those are hard and stiff and difficult to apply, but everything else is pigmented and easy to apply. The formula does feel drier than other shadows i own, but they are easy to blend. I wear these without primer and they last on my lids pretty well, but a primer does help them to cling better. Overall, a beautiful palette and worth it for the center shade alone. I really wish they sold that shadow as a singlr because i dont have anything else like it and mine is almost gone!
Tateana P.
Rochester, NY
I really love eyeshadows so when I got this palette I was really excited to try it when I put it on it went on so Smith and it last all day surprisingly some eyeshadows I get don't last that long so I recommend this to eyeshadow lovers or to anyone that like eyeshadow
Carla A.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Stila eyeshadow! High quality and good pigmentation. This palate was fun, however I didn't use all of the colors because to me they seemed very similar. I wish it had more of a variety of colors. Overall though it's a great palate.
Danielle B.
Although the pallet is cute and has a lot of colors, I do not find it to be the most pigmented of what I reach for. I think it's cute for a starter, which is when I got mine, but definitely not a must have.
Danielle B.
I had this when I was younger and just started out in makeup. It worked then but now it is not as pigmented and doesn't accomplish much. It has many colors but on the eyes it doesn't do all too much.
Shannon D.
Camas, WA
I got this last year and liked it for it's convenience and decent pigmentation. It's difficult to get into all the smaller shapes but doable. I loaned this to a friend who still has it, lol, when she went on a trip. Overall, pretty good!
Dana S.
Albany, OR
I just recently decided to splurge on a stila palette and I'm so happy I did! The colors go on smooth and actually STAY on and look good all day. I use to have to re apply my make up before my night shifts at work and now I don't have too.
carlie m.
This palette was pretty disappointing. It has nothing on their single pans. If this was still around, i would tell people you'd be better off getting the palettes at the drug store at christmas time than this one.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
I got this as a gift! I like it a lot. It's a good palette, the colors blend well. I'm not crazy about the case I had a hard time opening it with my nails.
Keely S.
ROCKFORD, MI
Stila's palettes are literally a dream come true! All the colors are so pretty and there are so many options when you are doing your eyes, love!