BY STILA

Abigail A.
Got this product as a gift from a relative and it's a great product for everyday use! This gives you all the colors you need for a simple eye look! I love that it comes with a matte and shimmery shade for your eyes and also the cream blush which you can also use for your lips!
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
Simple and classic eye shadow palette! You can create looks for the day or night! Dress it up or down! It's small and compact, but offers a variety of looks! The colors are vibrant and can give any outfit that extra boost of glamor! I definitely recommend this palette!
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love me my pallets especially when they have gorgeous colors that go well with other colors I love I have use numerous pallets from Thai brand and there great I would buy again
Liz C.
Black Eagle, MT
I don't use this much, but the colors are awesome! I unfortunately don't have a need for dark or bold colors, because I rarely go out. I am a huge fan of Stila eye shadows and have used several of their colors in the past. My favorite of all time will always be kitten!
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
I have a friend that uses this she seems to really like it. since I'm a paren't and don't go out much I don't see spending that kind of money on something I wouldn't use all that often.
Jaclyn C.
Chestnut Hill, MA
Great palette with coordinating colors to vary your look. Glides on great and stays on without caking all day.
Nino D.
WILMINGTON, DE
This palette is highly recommended for everyone who likes neutral eye shadows! It is on the higher end of the price scale but it is great value for what you get, including the eyeliner
Gabriella G.
Los Angeles
This palette is cute, travel size, pigmented and convenient everywhere you go and whatever look you have on. I love how you can put any color and your makeup will still look professional and like you took a lot of time.
Marina T.
Melbourne, Australia
Great palette. Very good pigmentation in each of the colors. Long lasting quality shadows.